Interesting Facts Thread

DreadFighter

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I really want to read that because I adore otters and now I don't want my view on them to be tarnished any... ^o^

spoiler alert they literally rape baby seals to death I'm not even joking

WOW CLEARLY YOU DID NOT CARE FOR MY FEELINGS AT ALL ;A;

I will just blissfully remember that site that said that dolphins are falsely accused of rape and now believe the same applies to otters, the poor poor creatures

W-well anyway, I guess even if that is true about otters I bet it's only true about a select few of them so rather than generalize an entire species I will just say that some of those otters can be bad otters and others could be good good otters ;~;

I mean if I thought like that I may as well blame every single human being for the fault of just some of them

I feel bad but at the same time I sorta don't because it your distress was somewhat amusing.

That is how Otters mate. All the time. Nature is kinda fucked up. Only Jungle Jesus knows what happened to those two hand holding otters before and after that picture was taken. *shudder*

Salvador Dali would get out of paying checks at restaurants by drawing on them, as he knew the owner would not want to cash a valuable piece of art

Edited by Sockmaster

Breaking up with a significant other literally causes withdrawal symptoms because your brain is no longer producing dem feel good hormones Oxytocin and Serotonin at the same rate. Hence why we rebound/relapse (get back with ex), in order to chase that first high (honeymoon phase).

There's a small "country" off the coast of England that is an old WWII naval fort that was built illegally by the British and later used by a guy for his private radio station. In a legal battle it was declared that it was not British territory and the fort became the Principality of Sealand, the family that founded it still lives there and you can purchase a title of nobility from them online for about 20 pounds as well as a few other souvenirs. (Basically the countries economy)

There's a small "country" off the coast of England that is an old WWII naval fort that was built illegally by the British and later used by a guy for his private radio station. In a legal battle it was declared that it was not British territory and the fort became the Principality of Sealand, the family that founded it still lives there and you can purchase a title of nobility from them online for about 20 pounds as well as a few other souvenirs. (Basically the countries economy)

SEALAND

if you get an awkward boner, hold your breath. it should go away.

okay holding my breath got really uncomfortable before the boner subsided

please provide an address and phone number so my lawyers can contact you

Did you know that professor Oak suffers from an extreme case of Alzheimer's disease.

Luigi's Mansion is banned in several countries for being deemed to scary.

A world renowned hat simulator, Team Fortress 2 has a larger economic value than that of Greece. Many greeks have been recently found trading their houses for vintage hats.

Mario's original name was Jumpman. Princess Peach's original name was Princess Toadstool. Toads were originally called Mushroom Retainers. The names were changed due to complaints about blood and gore.

http://didyuoknowgaming.tumblr.com

Edited by Rabbattack