Fire Emblem Awakening Tier List

isetrh

This is meant as a joke. I would have posted it in Awakening, but there are all those pesky post quality rules, and it was recommended I come here instead. Please dont hurt me.

Edit: Changed this part to readable color.

Edit 2: EVERYTHING here is meant to be dumb (though I recognize I didn't do a very good job at actual humor). These aren't my real opinions. They're not the opposites of my real opinions either--statements I made here have no bearing on reality one way or the other. Adding this much clarification ruins the joke somewhat, but it's not a huge loss since like I said I didn't do a great job anyway.

Since there doesnt seem to be a good tier list for Awakening, I thought I would make one myself. This tier list assumes Lunatic Casual, and that Outrealm Gate, Wireless menu Bonus Items, Reeking Boxes, and all Thunder tomes are banned. Renown is fine since it takes actual effort to get, unlike Bonus Items. Asset/flaw is assumed to be +Skill -HP, because it takes skill to beat Lunatic and HP will cap at 80 anyway.

God Tier

Frederick

Freddy is usually put near the top of tier lists for his earlygame utility, but I have other reasons for putting him at the top. Despite his low bases for a Jagen archetype, he can actually become an incredible unit if you bother to train him. He is the only first gen besides MU with full PavGis access, making him a juggernaut when properly trained. General is the perfect class for tanking as well, and access to Griffon Rider for Deliverer fixes the classs bad Movement. Ideally he should be married to a Valkyrie to fix Generals Resistance, but even without the proper partner he will not disappoint you.

Gaius

Having Locktouch straight from getting him is huge. Unlike Anna, he is there to open every treasure chest in the game, netting you invaluable stat boosters and weapons. That alone would be pretty great, but he is an amazing offensive unit too. Assassin gives him Lethality, the best proc in the game, and he has the Skill to use it effectively. Worried about his survivability? Hero gives him Sol. You can give him stat boosters to help with this toohe deserves it, considering he gets you a lot of the statboosters in the first place. Gaius will want to end as a Swordmaster.

Owain

Normally Im not including child characters since they vary so much by who their parents are, but how can I not mention Swordhand? Easy paralogue that gets him tons of exp. His mom is simple to pair up too, since she can just use Staves to increase support rank. I cant say a lot about Owains role since it varies by who his dad is, but every Owain is great. Swordmaster and Dread Fighter are both great final classes for him.

High Tier

Donnel

The most underrated unit in the game. Aptitude lets him grow insanely quickly as long as you give him a few levels to get started. People usually write him off after making the mistake of reclassing him ASAP. Notice that none of his reclass options can use Lances. Donnel will struggle upon reclass due to only being able to use Bronze weapons. Keep him a Villager until lv 30. This way, he gets Underdog at lv 15, and his stats should be high enough by lv 30 to allow him to cope with Bronze weapons. He should reclass to FighterMercenary just gives you Armsthrift, which is incredibly overrated since all it does is save money.

Tharja

Nosferatu, great reclass options, and makes the best Morgan ever.

Panne

A common noob mistake is to reclass Panne to Wyvern Rider. This gives her a grand total of three weaknesses and ruins her Speed. She should stay as a Taguel, since she has a Beast weakness anyway. The defenses here are bad, but if youre playing well shell never even have to take a hit.

Ricken

I really dont understand why people use Miriel. Rickens defenses are so much better, and a Mages offense is going to be overkill anyway since theyre hitting Resistance.

Maribelle

The only healer who starts off mounted. She becomes a glass cannon once shes promoted and can participate in combat, so keep her in the back of her pair up.

Virion

Earlygame Archer with great skill who can become a Sage or a Wyvern Rider? Yes please.

Cherche

I havent actually used her, but she looks pretty great.

Sayri

Lonqu with boobs 10/10

Mid Tier

Henry

Nosferatu, but a tier down because hes not Tharja.

Olivia

Shes alright with Special Dance, but I cant be bothered its too hard to keep her alive.

Libra

The only thing keeping him from high tier is that none of his reclass options use axes.

Basilio

Good unit, but his eyepatch creeps me out.

Tiki

A lot of people make the mistake of leaving her as a Manakete. Since she already has a dragon weakness, she doesnt have much to lose changing to Wyvern Rider for its much better movement and skills while keeping good Strength and Defense. Dark Flier gives Lifetaker too, so shes all set. She would be in top tier, but her paralogue is pretty much impossible.

Lonqu

He has the three best classes, but hes so damn fragile.

Low Tier

MU

With Veteran, good stats all around, and huge class options, you would expect MU to be a great unit. The problem is that by trying to be good in both Magic and Strength, MU becomes the epitome of jack of all trades, master of none.

Sumia

Bad Strength and Defense. her speed is overkill for anything but General, but as a General shes still too slow to double much. Training her is a huge pain in the ass since she cant take a hit from anything.

Cordelia

Her stats are a little better than Sumias, but she doesnt come until so much later.

Miriel

Her defenses are made of paper. Im not sure why you would ever use her over Ricken.

Lissa

Maribelle without a horse. Why would you ever use her? Only saved from trash tier by being the only healer until Maribelle.

Anna

Not Gaius.

Stahl

Hes supposed to be the one with better Defense out of the two Cavaliers, but he keeps dying when I send him unpaired into hordes of Risen.

Chrom

His fans are dumb.

Nowi

Tiki without boobs 0/10

Trash Tier

Sully

Strong women scare me.

Flava

See Sully.

Gregor

Clearly a pedophile.

Vaike

See Gregor.

I feel unclean after writing that.

Edited by isetrh

Why is this FFtF?

This is meant as a joke. I would have posted it in Awakening, but there are all those pesky “post quality” rules, and it was recommended I come here instead. Please don’t hurt me.

First line of the OP.

Tharja has amazing reclass options

amazing reclass options

reclass options

options

ptions

tions

ions

ons

ns

n

Tharja. Has. Amazing. Reclass. Options.

Edited by Esme

NowiTiki without boobs 0/10 Trash Tier SullyStrong women scare me. FlavaSee Sully. GregorClearly a pedophile. VaikeSee Gregor.

How dare you disrespect my two of my three waifus. Nowi doesn't need boobs to look good. Sully is not scary at all. Gregor has an accent no one can resist, his voice is the equivalent to Owains sword hand. How could you hate Vaike, he has the best quotes in the entire game. "Enter the Vaike", It's Vaike time". The Vaike is to damn awesome, imagine if Gregors accent and Vaikes catchphrases were combined? It would be amazing. I am extremely offended by your trash section of the list.

Good job on Panne, but you didn't mention any of her feminine beauty and sexy looks. Panne is ultimate waifu.

Edited by Rabbattack

Err... Should I not have posted a joke tier list? Starting to feel like it wasn't a good idea.

But yeah, I was kind of running out of ideas by the time I got to Tharja.

Edit: Actually most of these are terrible. I should hve either put more effort in or not done this at all. Sorry.

Edited by isetrh

Eh, I'm not too big of a fan of tiers. I prefer based on my own experience. Like for me, Frederick would be in the mid tier because he starts out awesome then starts dragging behind (Like every other Jagen/Oifey EVER!) And also, I hate what you said about Gregor being a pedophile. He was one of my best units, even if his son (Gerome) did basically become half-Russian Nightwing

I actually like most of the characters I talked shit about. This was supposed to be a joke, and I think it might have been an alright idea but I just suck at trying to write humor. Sorry. This is probably a shitty enough topic that a lock would be justified.

Edited by isetrh

Err... Should I not have posted a joke tier list? Starting to feel like it wasn't a good idea.

Edit: Actually most of these are terrible. I should hve either put more effort in or not done this at all. Sorry.

I aprove of this thread, maybe if you edites the first post and tell other users to post their own tier lists it would be funner.

I actually like most of the characters I talked shit about. This was supposed to be a joke, and I think it might have been an alright idea but I just suck at trying to write humor. Sorry. This is probably a shitty enough topic that a lock would be justified.

Dont lock it!

I know this is off topic, but YOUR AVATAR IS SOOO KAWAII!

Man, I'm dense. I thought you were serious.

Isn't it? <3

I don't actually have any problem with Nowi (except for the outfit, but barely anyone in FE13 has a good outfit). Nowi is one of my favorite characters, actually. By far my favorite person to marry the Avatar to for gameplay purposes, but I like her personality too. She's a lot smarter than she lets on. I was kind of running out of ideas. And no, a loli with boobs would creep me out.

Lol, I guess I did a better job than I thought then? At demonstrating Poe's law, at least.

Edited by isetrh

Isn't it? <3

I don't actually have any problem with Nowi (except for the outfit, but barely anyone in FE13 has a good outfit). Nowi is one of my favorite characters, actually. By far my favorite person to marry the Avatar to for gameplay purposes, but I like her personality too. She's a lot smarter than she lets on. I was kind of running out of ideas. And no, a loli with boobs would creep me out.

Lol, I guess I did a better job than I thought then? At demonstrating Poe's law, at least.

Glad you don't hate Nowi. I would have sealed your soul away in a crystal and toss it into the La Marianas Trench for hating my waifu

Isn't it? <3

Kjelle, Sumia, Miriel, Cordellia, Sayri, Cynthia, Nah, Panne, Lucina, Emmrryn didn't wear anything too stupid for battle. Pegasus riders can't be too heavy or they'll weigh down the horse. Kjelle is very well covered. Emmrryn wasnt fighting at the time, but her royal wear would probably slow her down. Miriel, that hat is pointless and has probably the same dilemma as Emmrryn with mobility. Mages need to be able to move away from danger because they are mostly ranged fighters. Sword fighters need to be agile and quick, armor slows them. Sully should conver her thighs, Tharja is to underdressed. Why would you wear armor when you can transform into a beast.

You know what, this would make a great thread.

Glad you don't hate Nowi. I would have sealed your soul away in a crystal and toss it into the La Marianas Trench for hating my waifu

Yeah, Nowi's great. I don't get the reference though.

(Couldn't be bothered to multiquote) I think that thread has been made before, and would be more fit for the Awakening section, but sure. I guess there are some that are alright. There are enough bad ones that I can't fault Nowi in particular though. Nowi doesn't need armor, just clothes.

Edited by isetrh

God Tier

Sully

Strong women are good waifus. Hot thighs. Better red head than Anna.

Panne

Furry done right. Not furry enough to make me vomit, but furry enough to look good.

Nowi

Lolicon done right. Tiki without boobs, 10/10

Henry

Happy Tharja.

Owain

No one can resist the sword hand.

Gregor

Best accent. His voice is the equivalent to Owains sword hand.

Vaike

Best catchphrases in the game.

Donnel

Dat pot tho.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/Tzlx-GPRikYx4sVtzyD5Ja-_Mzavsc-7fyyCwghhS-Uun7XWVHenzVxtcq9BvE3FcogcKON5nx-dUPXYn3HmYwA3NI9X9ik_oKQ41x6hmgra-VQIT1WyuN-EwmfSBbRpf7W3zFrfGNCm0F-6mHx2ILnWhbzNGw=w500-h449-nc

Frederick

Chromosexual. Petrologist.

High tier

Gaius

Diabetic. Rotten teeth.

Libra

Sexiest babe in the game, hot ass boobies. Luscious hair. Gorgeous eyes.

Basilio

Rip off of Nick Fury.

Lonqu

Gynophobic potato peeler. First, I love potatoes. Second, women in real life are scary.

Stahl

The only normal person in the entire game.

Mid tier

Robin

Great socializer.

Sumia

Cordelia clone, only 20% better.

Miriel

Still a better red head than Anna.

Anna

Asexual reproduction.

Chrom

Embraces the right armpit.

Low tier

Ricken

Gender swap of Nowi. Male lolicon.

Maribelle

Spoiled rich snob.

Olivia

Rip off of Florina.

Virion

French womanizer.

Cherche

Personality almost as dull as Lucina's.

Cordelia

Sumia clone without the epic punch and ruhbarb pies.

Tiki

Nowi with boobs, 0/10. Traitor of lolicon.

Sayri

Lonqu is already good enough without boobs.

Trash Tier

Lissa

Marribelle without a horse. Terrible unit.

Flava

Ganguro, fake tan.

Sources

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/6EWRXC5F1F5JJOniQ93RAaxi9DPNdOZWSpzKPbvVfOhOgs_0zYxaWoZTTa5LKh0RQAF24AtxPzvSR0Ln3A=w422-h620-nc

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/frGo1kEoZ6rEdH6J-7CjRwvFXuyYewRVyTlgHiq0E3lJXcoJuONdG0fFBWHDi6AMRaVi0_4Z=w400-h653-nc

Seems like yours is meant to be based on who you like. Mine was just meant to be a terrible tier list. Not ripping on yours, just making sure there aren't any misunderstandings.

Did no one notice I left out Kellam, or did people just not comment on it because they're tired of that joke?

Edited by isetrh