Support Conversation Thread (Translation Redux Version) - COMPLETE

DrPikachu

FE6-41.png
CECILIA

FE6-mini-01.png
Roy
[spoiler=Support C]Cecilia: How should I move next, Roy?
Roy: Oh, yes. You should... ...Um...
Cecilia: What's the matter?
Roy: Nothing. It's just that... It feels so strange giving you orders...
Cecilia: Why? You lead this army. Who else would give me orders?
Roy: Even so...
Cecilia: Roy, you mustn't go soft. If a leader gets soft, then so will the troops. You are a general leading an army, and I am your soldier. Be strict and assertive, as a general should be.
Roy: Y-yes, you're right!
Cecilia: Good. Now, General Roy, what is my next move?

[spoiler=Support B]Roy: Yawn...
Cecilia: Roy.
Roy: Oh, General Cecilia.
Cecilia: Are you tired? Perhaps you should rest.
Roy: I can't. We must keep moving.
Cecilia: Rushing forward will only lead us to failure.
Roy: I'm not rushing, but we must move as quickly as possible.
Cecilia: Why?
Roy: The quicker we move, the more lives will be saved.
Cecilia: ...Yes, that's true.
Roy: We fight to win this war. But how can we call it a victory with the deaths of so many innocents?
Cecilia: ......
Roy: Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to talk back to you. Are you cross with me?
Cecilia: Not at all. I was too focused on a simple victory. You are already becoming a worthy leader.
Roy: Please, enough flattery... But...hearing it from you is encouraging.
Cecilia: Really? That's nice to hear.

[spoiler=Support A]Roy: What are you going to do once this war is over?
Cecilia: Sorry? Do you think you've won already?
Roy: No... Not at all.
Cecilia: Well...We must rebuild Etruria, so first I will go home. Why do you ask?
Roy: I was wondering if you could teach me more after the war.
Cecilia: Like I did in Ostia?
Roy: Exactly!
Cecilia: There's no need for that now. You've become a true leader. There is nothing left for me to teach you.
Roy: But...
Cecilia: Roy, you must have confidence. Troops will not follow a leader who lacks confidence.
Roy: ...Yes, you're right.
Cecilia: That is my last lesson for you. You are no longer a student. You are a colleague and a friend. So if there's anything I can assist you with after the war, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Roy: Really?
Cecilia: Of course. I will always be on your side. Never forget that.

FE6-mini-40.png
Perceval
[spoiler=Support C]Cecilia: Perceval.
Perceval: ...Cecilia. Have your wounds healed?
Cecilia: Yes, somehow.
Perceval: Good. ...I'm sorry. I was there, but I couldn't come to your aid.
Cecilia: You did what you were supposed to. Don't worry about it.
Perceval: Thank you... But it was a mistake to follow Bern. I fight in this army to atone for that mistake.
Cecilia: I'm sure you've done more than your share already.

[spoiler=Support B]Perceval: ......
Cecilia: Is something wrong, Perceval?
Perceval: That village we just passed... It was in ruins.
Cecilia: ...Yes, it was.
Perceval: Most of Elibe probably looks like that now thanks to the war.
Cecilia: Yes, probably...
Perceval: We must put an end to this conflict... We must defend those who cannot defend themselves...
Cecilia: I agree.

[spoiler=Support A]Perceval: Cecilia? You look troubled.
Cecilia: Perceval... I was just wondering what might become of Etruria after all this...
Perceval: That is very much like you. Always dutiful and loyal. ...But I think there is only one answer to that question.
Cecilia: And what's that?
Perceval: Etruria will regain its former glory. It will become more prosperous than ever before.
Cecilia: ...Do you think so?
Perceval: Of course. We will make it happen with our own hands.
Cecilia: Yes...
Perceval: You mustn't lose hope, Cecilia. If the Etrurian Generals give up, then who will rebuild our country?
Cecilia: Yes... You're right, Perceval.

FE6-mini-16.png
Saul
[spoiler=Support C]Saul: Oh, dear gods above... To meet such a lovely woman... To be witness to this perfect work of beauty...
Cecilia: Oh, you're Saul, right? Good day.
Saul: ...... Oh... Er, yes, good day.
Cecilia: I'm sorry, I was thinking, so I didn't hear what you said. Would you please repeat it for me?
Saul: ...Erm... Sorry, I can't. Anyway, General Cecilia, seeing that we are both servants of the gods, might you be interested in having dinner with me some time?
Cecilia: Oh, I'm sorry. I don't serve the gods like you do.
Saul: Of course you do, milady. Everyone in the world serves the gods.
Cecilia: Do you think so?
Saul: Yes, absolutely. So should I make arrangements for dinner?
Cecilia: I suppose I'll think about it.

[spoiler=Support B]Saul: Ah, General Cecilia!
Cecilia: Oh, Saul.
Saul: To have the privilege of meeting you again... Your beauty is so overwhelming. It is an honor.
Cecilia: Are you always like that?
Saul: Yes, more or less. But my only goal is to make you feel at ease around me... Ah, yes! We must decide on a date for our dinner meeting. Have you thought about it?
Cecilia: Dinner?
Saul: Th-this cannot be! You've forgotten? We agreed that we all serve the gods in our own way, remember?
Cecilia: Ah, yes... I think I can recall vaguely...
Saul: Vaguely?
Cecilia: I'm sorry. I'm busy with the battle.
Saul: Oh... I see. Then I suppose it shall have to be another day. But please do not forget this time.
Cecilia: Yes, I'll try not to.

[spoiler=Support A]Saul: Ah! General Cecilia!
Cecilia: Saul.
Saul: I trust that you have thought about our dinner meeting?
Cecilia: Oh, yes. I will invite you to the manor when the war ends.
Saul: I will look forward to that! It is not every day that one is invited to the manor of an Etrurian noble.
Cecilia: But you might want to bear in mind that my father can be...a little difficult.
Saul: Difficult? What do you mean?
Cecilia: Well, ordinarily my father is a very kind and caring man. However, one time, when I was still a child, I invited a male friend of mine to the manor. When my father saw him, he drew his sword and threatened his life.
Saul: Uh... I would call that more than "difficult".
Cecilia: My father lost his temper, and we tried to calm him down. But he would have none of it. The tea spilled everywhere, the table was sliced in two, and what was supposed to be a dinner party was more like an arena battle. My friend somehow escaped with his life. I will never forget that day.
Saul: ......
Cecilia: But my father isn't that bad compared to my grandfather...
Saul: Oh, I just remembered! I have some work at the church that I must attend to. I'm terribly sorry, but I don't believe I will ever be able to meet for dinner after all... *leaves*
Cecilia: Oh? I was looking forward to it.

FE6-mini-35.png
Elphin
[spoiler=Support C]Cecilia: P...Prince Myrddin...?
Elphin: ......
Cecilia: Your Highness! You're alive?!
Elphin: ...You must have me mistaken for someone else. I am Elphin... A simple bard.
Cecilia: But you...! No, it can't be...
Elphin: Excuse me?
Cecilia: Nothing...
Elphin: ...Then I shall be off. *
Cecilia: ...He... He looks just like him... ...He looks exactly like...
*Note: It seems like he's supposed to leave here, but he doesn't.

[spoiler=Support B]Cecilia: Elphin!
Elphin: ...Can I help you, General Cecilia?
Cecilia: Have you ever been to Etruria?
Elphin: Not yet... I traveled through the Western Isles before I joined this army.
Cecilia: Then do you know of the three Etrurian Generals?
Elphin: ....Yes, I do. There is you, the Mage General, and then there are the Knight General and the Great General.
Cecilia: You are very knowledgable [sic].
Elphin: It is my job as a bard to know such things.
Cecilia: ...... You insist on continuing this farce, don't you? Then I have an idea.
Cecilia: Show me your right shoulder that you are conveniently hiding with your hair. If you are but a simple bard as you say, then there won't be a scar from a magic attack. May I have a look...?
Elphin: ...... ...Persistent, aren't you, Cecilia?
Cecilia: It is you, Prince Myrddin! What happened? Why did you not tell me that you were alive?
Elphin: ...I did not want you caught up in this. But now it seems you're involved as well.

[spoiler=Support A]Cecilia: ......
Elphin: Cecilia... How much longer are you going to stay mad?
Cecilia: I understand why you were hiding your identity from me, my prince.
Elphin: Thank you, Cecilia.
Cecilia: But Your Highness, you told General Douglas. Did you lack trust in me?
Elphin: That's not why...
Cecilia: I'll let it go for now, Your Highness. Though I expect an explanation after the war is over.
Elphin: ...As intimidating as always.
Cecilia: In this situation, yes. You have brought grief not just to me, but to your people as well. Please show our people that you live, Your Highness. Please...
Elphin: Yes... I will, Cecilia.

FE6-mini-48.png
Douglas
[spoiler=Support C]Cecilia: General Douglas!
Douglas: Cecilia.
Cecilia: I knew you were alive, but I never heard that you were here with us. Why didn't you tell me?
Douglas: I fight in shame.
Cecilia: Nonsense! You are an asset to us all. It is an honor to fight alongside you once again. Together we can show everyone why the Etrurian Generals are so respected!
Douglas: Hm... It's not like you to be this sanguine, Cecilia.
Cecilia: It's only because you're here fighting with me. I've always idolized you, if you want to know the truth.

[spoiler=Support B]Douglas: The former Mage General appointed you as his successor... But many were opposed to you taking the position at first.
Cecilia: Yes, that is true. A female officer was enough to incite the rage of some. I spent most of my earlier days fighting against prejudice.
Douglas: To be honest, I doubted your abilities at first, too.
Cecilia: Yes, I know. Every time you told me I was too weak for the job, I would bury myself in spell tomes and work even harder.
Douglas: That's just like you. I expect you must have resented me quite a bit.
Cecilia: Oh? I never resented you, General. Do you know why?
Douglas: No. Please tell me.
Cecilia: The day I enlisted, the other young officers gave me a hard time for being a woman. But you defended me. You said that I was stronger than any of them.
Douglas: ...I'm afraid I don't remember.
Cecilia: That's all right. I remember it perfectly.

[spoiler=Support A]Douglas: Cecilia.
Cecilia: Yes, General?
Douglas: I must thank you. You've given an old decrepit soldier hope.
Cecilia: ...... What do you...?
Douglas: I can feel my age whenever I fight. An elderly soldier is of no use. My time has come. It is up to you to lead Etruria to a brighter tomorrow.
Cecilia: ...... I've never heard such foolish words from your mouth, General.
Douglas: ......
Cecilia: A brighter tomorrow for Etruria? The war has yet to be won. And even if we are victorious, we still have much to do. We must rebuild our land and regain the trust of other nations. Etruria's future comes after everything has been settled.
Douglas: Hmmm...
Cecilia: And you're going to place that burden upon us as you retire? I won't allow it, General.
Douglas: ...... ...You really have grown more confident.
Cecilia: It is thanks to you. Now, why don't you find some use instead of moping about your age?
Douglas: Hm... Very well. You amateurs are no match for me as long as I still stand.
Cecilia: Hm hm hm... That's better, General.

FE6-mini-23.png
Lilina
[spoiler=Support C]Cecilia: Lilina, is your magic improving?
Lilina: Yes, I've gotten much better since you taught me the basics.
Cecilia: Good. You have a special gift for magic, Lilina. With enough practice, you could be unrivaled.
Lilina: Me...?
Cecilia: Yes. Just make sure you keep up with your training.
Lilina: I will!

[spoiler=Support B]Lilina: General Cecilia, why didn't you teach magic to Roy?
Cecilia: What?
Lilina: When Roy was studying in Ostia, you wouldn't teach him magic, no matter how much he asked.
Cecilia: Ah... You're right. I didn't.
Lilina: Why not? You taught me so much.
Cecilia: It's partly because of you.
Lilina: Because of me?
Cecilia: That's right. Roy... You know how he is. If I'd taught him magic, he would have practiced and practiced.
Lilina: Yes, that sounds like him. But...
Cecilia: You see, practice isn't enough to master a school of magic. You need talent, and that can't be obtained through practice. With another person of such talent so close to him, what would he think? He'd work as hard--maybe even harder than her, but he would still lag far behind. What would that do to his confidence?
Lilina: That person of talent... Do you mean me?
Cecilia: Everyone has things they excel at naturally. It was clear that Roy wouldn't excel at magic, so I decided he would be better off learning the sword instead.
Lilina: ......
Cecilia: Lilina, you will lead Ostia someday. You should remember this... Assigning someone a task they do not excel at is a waste of ability. You must never think that everyone works in the same way.
Lilina: Yes, you're right...

[spoiler=Support A]Lilina: General Cecilia, don't you think Roy has changed recently?
Cecilia: In what way?
Lilina: He's gotten cool-headed... Or rather, he's more confident when he gives commands to the army.
Cecilia: Anyone in charge of an army gains traits like that. If Roy didn't grow, the army would be doomed.
Lilina: General Cecilia, you said before that I would lead Ostia.
Cecilia: Yes, you are Lord Hector's only heir after all.
Lilina: Do you think I could be like Roy? I mean... I couldn't even recognize traitors in my own castle...
Cecilia: People grow according to their potential. Even I didn't know what to do at first when I was made Mage General. I was taken from Ostia and brought to Aquleia. It was overwhelming.
Lilina: But you succeeded because of your talent...
Cecilia: That's not what I'm getting at. I've only made it so far thanks to Perceval and General Douglas. Don't think that you'll have to do everything on your own.
Lilina: Oh...
Cecilia: Even Roy isn't fighting alone. He puts his faith in everyone around him. That is another important attribute for someone in power. The ability to depend on others when you need them.
Lilina: Can I depend on you, too?
Cecilia: Of course. I'll be glad to offer you any help when you need it.
Lilina: Thank you!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE6-42.png
SOPHIA

FE6-mini-45.png
Fae
[spoiler=Support C]Fae: ......
Sophia: ...?
Fae: ......
Sophia: Fae? What are you looking at...?
Fae: You grew.
Sophia: R-really...?
Fae: Yeah. Why do I stay the same?! You used to be as little as I am!
Sophia: I am half dragon...so I grow more slowly than humans... But you...grow even slower than I...
Fae: Why do I stay small? Why don't I grow up like you?
Sophia: You are a full-blooded dragon... A dragon's lifespan...is near eternity... I am part human...so we grow at different speeds... Do you understand...?
Fae: No...
Sophia: You'll understand...when you grow up...
Fae: When will I grow up? Soon?
Sophia: Yes...
Fae: Yay!

[spoiler=Support B]Fae: Hmmm...
Fae: Hmmmmm... Sophia, when will I grow up?
Sophia: Well...
Fae: I'm not growing at all... I want to be a grown up!
Sophia: Be happy... You will live...for eons... Even when I grow old and die...you will live on...
Fae: What?! No! No, no, no! You won't die! Nooooo!!
Sophia: ......
Fae: Waaaaah!
Sophia: Fae...I'm sorry... Don't cry... I feel the same way... But...that is what it means...to live for an eternity...

[spoiler=Support A]Fae: Sophia?
Sophia: Yes...?
Fae: Um...
Sophia: Go ahead...
Fae: I'm scared of when you grow up. Will you still play with me? I never want you to leave me! I want to play tag and other games.
Sophia: Fae... Don't worry... I'll always...be your friend... I'll always be with you...
Fae: Really?! Yay!
Sophia: Yes... As long as I live...I will never leave you...

FE6-mini-43.png
Igrene
[spoiler=Support C]Igrene: Sophia, are you all right?
Sophia: ...Oh... Igrene... Yes... I'm fine... I'm just a little dizzy...
Igrene: Don't work yourself too hard if you're not feeling well.
Sophia: Yes, I know... The outside world...is so vast... It's enough...to excite me a bit...
Igrene: Yes, you've never seen civilization outside of Arcadia like this. Ask me if you have any questions... I know the outside world fairly well, so I can explain things for you.
Sophia: Yes, thank you...

[spoiler=Support B]Sophia: Igrene...
Igrene: Yes?
Sophia: Um... What is this? I found it...on the ground...
Igrene: Let's see... Oh, this is a quarrel.
Sophia: A what...?
Igrene: Quarrels are large arrows used in ballistae.
Sophia: They fire these...? They're so big... But...it's strange...
Igrene: What is?
Sophia: The people living outside... They make such amazing creations...and they are so advanced... And yet...why do they continue to fight?
Igrene: ......
Sophia: They're...much smarter than us, so...one would think they would know...war is pointless... It is puzzling...
Igrene: Yes... You're right. It is strange...

[spoiler=Support A]Igrene: Oh? You seem to be in a good mood, Sophia.
Sophia: Yes... I was speaking...to the other people in the army... The people living outside...are all so kind...
Igrene: That's nice.
Sophia: I would like...if we could be friends...with the outsiders...
Igrene: Me too... But the elder forbids contact with outsiders.
Sophia: Yes, I know...
Igrene: I can understand why, though... The dragons' power could easily destroy entire countries. If the outsiders learn of their existence, they will surely fight over them. I've seen many conflicts like that in my life...
Sophia: Yes... But perhaps someday...
Igrene: Maybe so... If we in Arcadia can live together with dragons, there's no reason outsiders can't learn to do the same...

FE6-mini-37.png
Raigh
[spoiler=Support C]Raigh: Hey, you there!
Raigh: Hey! Are you deaf or are you just ignoring me?!
Sophia: ...Uh... ...Me?
Raigh: Is there anyone else here? You’re a real idiot, aren’t you?
Raigh: Anyway, I heard you use elder magic. Is that true?
Raigh: Let me see that spell tome. I’ve never see-- *flinches in pain* Ouch! What the...?! Did you just hit me?
Sophia: ...Don’t...touch me...please...
Raigh: You’ve got guts, I’ll give you that.
Raigh: Whatever. You win. But you better show me that spell tome next time! *leaves*

[spoiler=Support B]Sophia: *approaches Raigh* ......
Raigh: Whoa! Y-you again?! I didn’t even notice you... S-so what do you want?! Come to hit me again?
Sophia: ...Here...
Raigh: This dark tome! Some say it exists only in legend...
Sophia: ...Yes... ...You’re well-learned...
Raigh: Of course I am! I’ve been searching for this for so long! So this is it... Wow...I can feel it’s [sic] power...!
Sophia: ...Do you want it...?
Raigh: I can have it?! Are...are you sure? Can’t you use it? Why give it to me?
Sophia: ...... *leaves*
Raigh: Hey, wait! Hey!

[spoiler=Support A]Raigh: Hey, you over there! You! With the long hair dragging on the ground!
Raigh: I’m giving this tome back to you.
Sophia: ...What? ...Why...?
Raigh: I don’t want charity. I’m not a beggar.
Sophia: ...Even so...I want you...to have it...
Raigh: What? Why?
Sophia: ...Because...you are a good person...
Raigh: Huh?
Sophia: ...You always act tough... ...But...you have a kind heart...so...you deserve it...
Raigh: I have a kind heart?! You’re the first person other than my brother I’ve heard say that.
Sophia: ...I know you...better than you know yourself...
Raigh: ...Don’t talk like that. It’s creepy.
Raigh: Well, it doesn’t bother me, though.
Sophia: ...Thank you...
Raigh: ...What’s your name? I’m Raigh.
Sophia: ...Raigh... My name...is Sophia...

FE6-mini-01.png
Roy
[spoiler=Support C]Sophia: Lord Roy...
Roy: Sophia? What's the matter?
Sophia: Please...don't strain yourself today...
Roy: What do you mean?
Sophia: I sense something ominous...in this battle... Please stay off the front lines...
Roy: ...I understand. But I'm not sure I'll be able to pay full heed to your warning.
Sophia: ...Why not?
Roy: When I go up front...it's because I trust the others. I can't hide myself in the back in fear. I have to fight alongside everyone else.
Sophia: Oh...I...
Roy: I appreciate the warning, but...I'm sorry.

[spoiler=Support B]Sophia: Lord Roy...
Roy: Sophia? Do you sense something?
Sophia: No... I just wanted to apologize...
Roy: Apologize? To me?
Sophia: About before... I told you I sensed something ominous about the battle...
Roy: Oh, that...
Sophia: I'm sorry... You already have much on your mind... I shouldn't have burdened you so...
Roy: No, it's all right. I'm actually glad that you told me. I was more cautious that day. Thank you.
Roy: If you hadn't told me anything, I wouldn't have been so cautious. I may have been hurt badly. So thanks.
Sophia: But...I...
Roy: Tell me if you sense anything. It's a great help.
Sophia: Yes... I will...

[spoiler=Support A]Sophia: Lord Roy... I must tell you something...
Roy: What's the matter?
Sophia: My power...is weak...
Roy: What?
Sophia: I can see the future...but only blurry images... I may not see...something truly powerful...
Roy: Something truly powerful?
Sophia: Yes... If I fail to sense something powerful...and if you are hurt...
Roy: Thanks, but I'll be fine. We'll figure it out when the time comes.
Sophia: But...
Roy: Sensing the future is an amazing ability. We can prevent disasters before they even occur. But I won't rely on your power too much, so don't worry.
Sophia: Thank you...
Roy: I'm more concerned about your well-being than your predictions. I'm sure we'll face many hardships as we continue... But keep your spirits up and there's nothing we can't overcome. Let's go!
Sophia: You're right... Thank you...Lord Roy...

FE6-mini-49.png
Niime
[spoiler=Support C]Sophia: Oh... Hello...
Niime: So you're the shaman of Nabata?
Sophia: Yes... My name...is Sophia...
Niime: A shy one, are we? I suppose you would be after spending your whole life in that place... You remind me of me when I was your age.
Sophia: Really...?
Niime: My name is Niime. I want to know more about your village in Nabata.
Sophia: About the village...?
Niime: That's right. But before that... Are you human? Or dragon?
Sophia: ...... I am human... At least...my father was human...
Niime: I see... Sorry to be so intrusive. Don't worry about it.

[spoiler=Support B]Sophia: Arcadia...lies within the sandstorms of the desert... There aren't many pure dragons... But there are many people...with dragon blood...in their veins...
Niime: I know that you're a shaman, but what exactly do you do? Rain dances and the like?
Sophia: I...can see... *
Niime: You can see?
Sophia: Yes... I can sometimes see...the future...
Niime: ...Really? Is that because of the dragon blood in you?
Sophia: ...I...don't know...
Niime: Hm... Don't let anyone know about that power of yours. It could be dangerous for our enemies. Even just the next day's weather could decide a battle.
Niime: Not all outsiders are nice people. I heard you were held captive by Bern. I'm sure you don't want to go through that again.
Sophia: No... I don't...
Niime: ...... ...Don't worry. Roy would never think of doing that to you. You're safe here.
Sophia: Yes, I feel that way...
*Note: The dialogue advances without a button prompt here.

[spoiler=Support A]Niime: What are dragons, anyway? Where do they come from? What are they here for?
Sophia: ...I don't know... I don't know...anything specific...
Niime: Hm... Interesting. You don't know anything about the dragons despite having their blood in your veins.
Niime: If you were a normal girl, you could lead an ordinary life, not having to worry about people hunting you down for your power...
Sophia: ...... I...I'm happy with myself... Even the dragon blood that flows within me... It makes me who I am...
Niime: Yes... You're right. You've a strong will.
Sophia: Me...? Strong...?
Niime: Yes, you're strong. You really are just like me when I was your age.
Sophia: D...do you really think so...?

The last of Roy's ladies...and the last unit from Chapter 14!

Just as a note, there was a bit of a mix-up with the progress indicated in the thread title. For some reason, I thought I was a chapter behind.

Not that it really matters now, of course.

FE6-43.png

IGRENE

FE6-mini-45.png

Fae

[spoiler=Support C]Igrene: Fae.

Fae: Igrene! Look! Look! A butterfly!!

Igrene: Fae, don't you have something to do? Didn't Lord Roy give you orders?

Fae: Roy's orders are no fun.

Igrene: Fae, do as you're told.

Fae: Aww... But I don't want to.

Igrene: Fae.

Fae: ...Er...

Igrene: Say you're sorry.

Fae: ...I'm sorry.

Igrene: Look, Fae. You promised Roy you would do what he asked, didn't you? If you make a promise, you have to keep it. OK?

Fae: OK...

Igrene: There's a good girl. Now, let's go.

Fae: OK.

[spoiler=Support B]Igrene: Come here, Fae. I'll braid your hair for you.

Igrene: Do you like having your hair done, Fae?

Fae: Yeah, I love it! ...Igrene, am I gonna be pretty?

Igrene: Yes, I believe so. You have such lovely hair... You'll be very, very beautiful when you grow up.

Fae: Like you?

Igrene: Hm hm... I suppose.

Fae: Yay! Hey, Igrene?

Igrene: Fae, hold still.

Fae: What's wrong? Did you hurt yourself?

Igrene: Oh, I'm sorry... I was just remembering my daughter. She was a lovely girl, much like you.

Fae: What happened to her?

Igrene: She's gone... She's far away now.

[spoiler=Support A]Fae: Igrene!

Igrene: Yes, Fae?

Fae: You were talking about your little girl before.

Igrene: Yes, I was.

Fae: I know her.

Igrene: What?

Fae: She came to play with me. When I was sad, she snuck in with Sophia to play with me. She told me all about the outside world.

Fae: She said her mom was the Desert Guardian.

Igrene: I see...

Fae: But she stopped coming to play with me. I asked Sophia about her, but she wouldn't tell. Is it my fault? Was I a bad girl to her? Did I make her angry and leave?

Igrene: No... Not at all. She was never mad at you, Fae. She can't play with you anymore, but... She'll always love you, Fae.

Fae: Really?

Igrene: Yes... Of course.

FE6-mini-42.png

Sophia

[spoiler=Support C]Igrene: Sophia, are you all right?

Sophia: ...Oh... Igrene... Yes... I'm fine... I'm just a little dizzy...

Igrene: Don't work yourself too hard if you're not feeling well.

Sophia: Yes, I know... The outside world...is so vast... It's enough...to excite me a bit...

Igrene: Yes, you've never seen civilization outside of Arcadia like this. Ask me if you have any questions... I know the outside world fairly well, so I can explain things for you.

Sophia: Yes, thank you...

[spoiler=Support B]Sophia: Igrene...

Igrene: Yes?

Sophia: Um... What is this? I found it...on the ground...

Igrene: Let's see... Oh, this is a quarrel.

Sophia: A what...?

Igrene: Quarrels are large arrows used in ballistae.

Sophia: They fire these...? They're so big... But...it's strange...

Igrene: What is?

Sophia: The people living outside... They make such amazing creations...and they are so advanced... And yet...why do they continue to fight?

Sophia: They're...much smarter than us, so...one would think they would know...war is pointless... It is puzzling...

Igrene: Yes... You're right. It is strange...

[spoiler=Support A]Igrene: Oh? You seem to be in a good mood, Sophia.

Sophia: Yes... I was speaking...to the other people in the army... The people living outside...are all so kind...

Igrene: That's nice.

Sophia: I would like...if we could be friends...with the outsiders...

Igrene: Me too... But the elder forbids contact with outsiders.

Sophia: Yes, I know...

Igrene: I can understand why, though... The dragons' power could easily destroy entire countries. If the outsiders learn of their existence, they will surely fight over them. I've seen many conflicts like that in my life...

Sophia: Yes... But perhaps someday...

Igrene: Maybe so... If we in Arcadia can live together with dragons, there's no reason outsiders can't learn to do the same...

FE6-mini-16.png

Saul

[spoiler=Support C]Saul: Oh, dear gods...

Saul: That I can meet such a beautiful woman... I feel blessed this day.

Igrene: ...Do you need something?

Saul: Yes, as a matter of fact! ..Ah, [sic] before that... I am Saul. And you are, my perfect flower?

Igrene: I am Igrene. So...what do you need?

Saul: Ah, such a beautiful name, as I expected. Igrene... If I were to describe the pleasure of hearing such an elegant name--

Igrene: No, there is no need for that. What is it that you need?

Saul: Do you know of the St. Elimine Church, Igrene? It is very popular among the nobility, because when one prays deeply, all of one's dreams come true!

Igrene: Oh... That's what you want... I'm sorry, but I don't believe in the gods...

Saul: Oh, but you must. If you don't follow the teachings of the church, you will be cursed!

Igrene: ...The gods you follow would do that?

Saul: Oh, no, I was just kidding around. How about we have dinner together one evening? Then I can teach you all about the gods' love...

*Igrene leaves*

Saul: Uh, Igrene? Where are you going?

[spoiler=Support B]Saul: Ah, Igrene!

Igrene: ...You again.

Saul: It is truly a miracle that we could meet once more. Saint Elimine must have guided you towards me.

Igrene: I don't think so. I'll be going now...

Saul: Oh, please wait! It is a wonderful thing to believe, Igrene!

Igrene: I know. I believed in gods once. Different from yours, though. I was quite devout.

Saul: Really? Why did you stop believing?

Igrene: Several years ago...I stopped praying. It was after I lost a loved one in battle.

Saul: ...I see.

Igrene: Those who pray to the gods expect something in return. But when they receive nothing, they cease to believe they exist. I think it's less trouble to never believe in the first place.

Saul: ...... Yes... You may be right.

Igrene: ...Should a priest like you really be saying that?

Saul: Yes, it's fine. I am an open-minded person. However, Saint Elimine did say this: "When the gods don't help us, it is because they believe in us."

Igrene: They...believe in us?

Saul: Yes, I think they do.

[spoiler=Support A]Igrene: Brother Saul.

Saul: Oh, Igrene! What is the matter? Ah, you understand your feelings at last, and decided to see me...

Igrene: It's about what you said before... You said when the gods don't help us it's because they believe in us.

Saul: That is what Saint Elimine said. The gods who created this world are all-powerful. They can change people and the world. They can make humans docile so that we don't fight as we do now. But what would that achieve?

Saul: Humans manipulated by the gods are nothing more than mindless puppets. The gods believe that humans can change, that we can learn from our mistakes. The gods know that we can overcome our hardships to achieve peace.

Igrene: ...... I don't believe in the gods, but I respect what you say, Brother Saul. I must be off now... *leaves*

Saul: Please, it is my pleasure to be of assistance. Now, shall we discuss our dinner meeting? ...Igrene? Where are you going?

FE6-mini-22.png

Astore

[spoiler=Support C]Igrene: You...!

Astore: Hm?

Igrene: I can't believe my eyes...! Could it...could it really be you?

Astore: Sorry, what? I don't know what you're talking about. I'm Astore. Just a petty thief.

Igrene: ...You look just like him... You look so much like...my husband...

Astore: Your husband?

Igrene: I lived with him in Arcadia... But one day he left without saying a word...

Astore: Huh. And he looks exactly like me? Well, they say everyone has an exact double somewhere out there. Best you forget about it.

Igrene: Wait! Let me see your leg.

Astore: Hey, whoa, what're you doing?

Igrene: I first found him collapsed in the desert. The heat had gotten to him, and he'd lost his memory. He had blade wounds all over his body, but he had a particularly bad injury on his leg. It never fully healed, and it left a scar.

Astore: Well, I'm not your man. My legs are clean. I don't have any gross scars like that. I really have to get going.

Igrene: Oh...

[spoiler=Support B]Igrene: ......

Astore: You again?

Igrene: Are you...are you really not him?

Astore: No way. But hey, for what it's worth, I can't believe that guy. Dumping a gorgeous gal like you. What a chump.

Igrene: ...... Please, let me tell you about him.

Astore: All right. I can do that.

Igrene: His name was Gorlois. We started to live together as I nursed him back to health. We lived happily for several years. Slowly, his memory started returning. I was happy, but also...scared.

Astore: ......

Igrene: One day, bandits attacked Arcadia. Gorlois left to fight them off but he never came back.

Igrene: The corpses of the bandits all sank into the quicksand. I couldn't find Gorlois, so I assumed the same happened to him.

Astore: Well, there you go. There's your story.

Igrene: I couldn't help but think in the bottom of my heart that he might yet live.

Astore: Ah. Wishful thinking.

Igrene: But...if he were alive, he wouldn't have disappeared without a word...

Astore: He's probably living a pretty miserable life now anyway. I say you forget about him and move on. Hey, I know. I can give you a kiss in his place if it'll make you feel better...

Igrene: ! *leaves*

Astore: Ow. She didn't have to slap me... Sigh...

[spoiler=Support A]Igrene: Oh...

Astore: It's you. The rejected man will slink away now...

Igrene: Wait! Gorlois...! ...I mean, Astore.

Igrene: Please, look at this... My husband had it when I first met him.

Astore: What is this doodle?

Igrene: It's not a doodle. It's a seal given to Lycian spies. I also did some research on what kind of work they do... And...now I understand...

Igrene: Spies carry information dangerous to their enemies. If a spy is caught, the enemy will exploit any weakness. Family and loved ones are often taken hostage... And the spy is tortured until he spills every bit of information. That's why a spy must be alone... He must have no family, friends, or loved ones...

Astore: ...I'm sorry, but...that guy is dead. He was devoured by the quicksands of Nabata. All this stuff about spies... It's just your imagination. Or maybe the desert made you see things.

Igrene: ...... Yes... It must have been a dream... A wonderful dream...

Astore: ...Igrene. ...I... Sorry, forget it.

Igrene: ...... *leaves*

Astore: Just...forget about me. ...Please.

FE6-mini-48.png

Douglas

[spoiler=Support C]Igrene: Excuse me. Are you Lord Douglas of Etruria?

Douglas: Yes, that is me.

Igrene: So you are the Great General?

Douglas: I am but a simple soldier now.

Igrene: Is that so... I am Igrene, Guardian of Nabata.

Douglas: Nabata...

Igrene: Yes, I fend off invaders in the desert heat.

Douglas: Quite a job you have. Do you need something from me?

Igrene: I want you to promise me that you will never attack Nabata.

Douglas: ...I cannot promise you that.

Igrene: Why not? *

Douglas: I am a knight... If the king orders an attack, I must obey.

Igrene: Even if you know it to be wrong?

Douglas: Such is a knight's duty.

[spoiler=Support B]Igrene: Lord Douglas, about our conversation before... Can you at least assure me that your nation has no reason to attack Nabata?

Igrene: You already have so much wealth... Why is that so unreasonable?

Douglas: ...Attacks can be ordered even without the king.

Igrene: What does that mean...?

Douglas: Etruria is a large nation governed by various families of nobility. Not all nobles are kind at heart. If such nobles took over the court, there is nothing the king or I could do.

Igrene: But what is there to gain from a desert like Nabata?

Douglas: It is not about gold for such people... They simply enjoy showing their power. They feel no worth unless they are stepping upon another. I understand that the people in the Western Isles suffered such abuse.

[spoiler=Support A]Douglas: Igrene.

Igrene: What is it, Lord Douglas?

Douglas: ...... I have already said this, but in my position, I cannot promise what you ask.

Douglas: However, I will do my utmost to ensure the likelihood of an attack is minimized. I shall spread word that a warrior of Nabata was among the heroes who rescued the king. I will do all I can to persuade the nobles never to disturb your peace in Arcadia.

Igrene: ...I shall remember those words. I suppose I can ask no more of you.

Douglas: Forgive me.

With this, our 43rd unit, this means we have only ten more of these posts remaining. Gotta say, I didn't expect to have this all done in barely a month...

clearly hawkeye's catchphrase is hereditary

FE6-44.png
GARRET

FE6-mini-23.png
Lilina
[spoiler=Support C]Lilina: Oh... Hello, Garret.
Garret: You. I'm gonna be frank. I don't wanna be your friend. ...Wait.
Lilina: What?
Garret: You had an expensive-lookin' bracelet on your wrist before. Where'd it go?
Lilina: ...You have keen eyes.
Garret: Well, you hafta when you're a raider like me. Didja take it off or somethin'?
Lilina: I gave it away.
Garret: Huh? You gave it away?
Lilina: I met an old blind man on the way here. He said that he was starving, so I gave it to him...
Garret: Oh, brother! You nobles are so gullible! He obviously tricked you. He made you pity him so you'd give him money.
Lilina: But...what if he was telling the truth...?
Garret: Listen kid, there's no way he was tellin' the truth. He was laughin' at ya as soon as ya walked away. You're soft. You don't know the real world.
Lilina: ...... But...
Garret: Er... It was your bracelet, though, so whatever... Do what ya want with your own things...

[spoiler=Support B]Lilina: Hello, Garret.
Garret: You again? I told you before, I ain't your friend. There's no tellin' what'll happen to you if you stick around me.
Lilina: I'll be fine. You're a good person.
Garret: Ha! Wouldja listen to that! You think you can tell good from bad? After you were tricked so easily the other day?
Lilina: ...But...
Garret: I'm here for the money. If I don't get paid, I'll just go back to bein' a bandit.
Lilina: ...Why don't you just rob me right now, then?
Garret: ...What?
Lilina: I have magic tomes, jewelry... A lot of expensive items. You can sell it for money. Nobody would see you... Why don't you just take all my belongings and run off?
Garret: ...Why are you even talkin' to me if you know I can do that? What if I really did it?
Lilina: Then...I suppose I'm a fool. But I don't think you would. I can sense that you're not a bad person. I...trust you. *leaves*
Garret: ...Arrgh! How could I rob her when she looks at me like that...?

[spoiler=Support A]Lilina: Hello, Garret.
Garret: Hey... Uh...
Lilina: Yes?
Garret: You said you gave your bracelet to some blind guy, right? What would you do if you met him again?
Lilina: Well...
Garret: What's the point in even askin'? I already know what'd happen. You'd get tricked just like before. You'd give him anything he wanted.
Lilina: ......
Garret: Why do you care so much for total strangers? What do you get from helpin' 'em? Just ignore 'em. Who cares?
Lilina: ...When I see people in need, I feel I need to help them. If I met that blind man again, I'd probably give him something...just like before.
Garret: ...... ...Oh well. I guess some people are just born stupid. Oh yeah... Take this.
Lilina: What is this for? Such a beautiful bracelet...
Garret: I dunno. Some old guy came up to me the other day and said he'd met you. He asked me to give it to you. He said that he was really grateful for everything.
Lilina: But...I met that old man way back in--
Garret: N-not like I'd know! Anyway, he wanted me to give it to you. Just take it. *leaves*
Lilina: Garret...

FE6-mini-30.png
Geese
[spoiler=Support C]Garret: Hey, you're a sailor, right?
Geese: Hm? Yeah, I am.
Garret: D'you make a lotta money as a sailor?
Geese: ...... Well, I used to. But now...not so much. I've had to stoop to piracy.
Garret: Oh... Never mind then.
Geese: What? Did you want something?
Garret: I was hopin' you might hire me to work on your ship, but what's the point of goin' from a bandit to a pirate? I...don't wanna rob for a livin' anymore...
Geese: Hey, not so fast. I'm gonna quit piracy. It doesn't suit me anyway. I'm going back to being a trader after the war ends. I could hire you to do odd jobs around the ship if you want.

[spoiler=Support B]Geese: Hey, Garret. Try spinning around a few times.
Garret: What? Are you jokin'?
Geese: Just think of it as a sailor's test.
Garret: Grr. Fine. ......... All right, done.
Geese: Good. Now try walking over here.
Garret: ...... *moves forward* ...Whoa. *stumbles*
Geese: Yeah, you're gonna get seasick. You'll have to fix that if you want to be a sailor.
Garret: What? A grown man, seasick?
Geese: Age doesn't make any difference. I've seen plenty of grown men puke their guts out. The outer seas can be especially nasty. We sometimes come across storms that could flip a ship over. Well, everyone gets used to it after a month or so.
Garret: A month? I'm gonna be seasick for a whole month? But it's not like we'll be at sea the whole time, right?
Geese: Of course we will. The ocean's huge. We sometimes don't even see land for an entire year.
Garret: Whoa... Maybe I don't wanna do this after all.

[spoiler=Support A]Garret: Fast cash isn't easy to find, is it? Sailing sounds worse the more I hear about it.
Geese: You think so? The sea's wonderful.
Garret: But it's all water, right? It's just blue, blue, blue wherever you look.
Geese: No, the sea's not only blue. Sometimes it turns gold.
Garret: Huh?
Geese: It's true. When the sun rises in the east...or when it sets in the west... The whole ocean is illuminated into a beautiful gold...
Garret: ......
Geese: I prefer sunset over dawn personally, though. There's nothing like sailing into the setting sun...
Garret: But you can't make any money with a sunset.
Geese: ...You have no sense for majesty. Tell you what. I'll let you on my ship sometime. Once you see that beauty, you'll understand what it is to be a sailor.
Garret: But it won't put bread on the table...

FE6-mini-33.png
Lalum
[spoiler=Support C]Lalum: Eeeeeeek! A bandit!
Garret: Yep, I'm a bandit. I won't hurtcha though. ...Actually, I was wonderin'... Do performers make good money?
Lalum: Huh?
Garret: I can't be a bandit forever. I'm lookin' for a new line of work that'll put food on the table.
Lalum: Hmm... I'm not sure I'd say we make GOOD money, but...
Garret: D'you think there's any kinda performance I could do?
Lalum: Well, I don't know... All I know is dancing, really... I might have a dance you could do, though...
Garret: Really? Teach me!
Lalum: Well... All right. Next time. See you! *leaves*
Garret: I'm countin' on ya...

[spoiler=Support B]Lalum: No, no! You've got it all wrong!
Garret: W-what? It's like this, right? Step like this, and then twirl... Am I doin' somethin' wrong?
Lalum: Just doing the moves isn't enough. You have to have charm. With an expression like that you'll send everyone running.
Garret: Yeah, well, this is my face. I can't do anything about it!
Lalum: Oh...? Talking back, are we? Fine, I guess you don't want me to teach you after all.
Garret: Ergh... O-OK, I got it... Charm, right?
Lalum: You have to smile constantly. Come on, give it a try. Let's see a smile...
Garret: S-smile... All right... Cheeeeeeeese...
Lalum: Ha ha ha ha ha!
Garret: What're you laughin' at?!
Lalum: OK, let's see, what else...? Oh, I know. You need to use your hips more.
Garret: M-my hips?! Look, I'm a big, scary guy. Movin' my hips more'll just make me look stupid!
Lalum: Oh...? Talking back again?
Garret: All right, all right! I'll do it. I'll do anything you say! Here... How's this? Am I movin' my hips enough now?!
Lalum: Good! That's perfect. Pfffha ha ha ha ha!
Garret: ...I swear, you're just playin' with me...

[spoiler=Support A]Garret: Hey! Lalum!
Lalum: Yeah?
Garret: You made a fool of me! You were teachin' me how to dance, huh? It was nothin' but a loada manure! When I danced for the others like you showed me, they all laughed at me like I was some kinda idiot!
Lalum: Really? Good!
Garret: What?! Why, you...!
Lalum: Look. A performer's job is to entertain. No matter how well you dance, it's pointless if your audience is bored.
Garret: Hm... *
Lalum: If you want your audience to cry, you have to shed tears. And if you want them to laugh, you might have to look stupid. If the audience is having fun, I never hesitate to make a fool of myself.
Garret: ...... Slap me sideways. You got a point... ...I don't think dancin' is for me, though. It's a lot harder than I thought.
Lalum: Ha ha ha... I thought you were doing great.

FE6-mini-38.png
Cath
[spoiler=Support C]Cath: Hey, you.
Garret: Yeah?
Cath: You... You're a bandit.
Garret: Hrngh? Yeah, I am. And you... You're a thief? Hey, do thieves make decent--
Cath: Shut up! Stay away from me!
Garret: What?!
Cath: I hate bandits! I wanna rip my eyes out whenever I see them!
Garret: Oh yeah? D'you think I care? Is that all you wanted to say? You must be bored outta your mind.
Cath: ...... *leaves*
Garret: ...Huh. What was that all about?

[spoiler=Support B]Garret: Hm?
Cath: ...Oh.
Garret: Ugh. You again?
Cath: Oh, great. A bandit. My day is ruined now.
Garret: Heh. Like you're any different from me. You steal too. You ain't got any right to criticize me.
Cath: Hah, I only steal from the rich.
Garret: Oh, so we're playin' the good thief, are we? That doesn't justify--
Cath: Maybe not. I steal. There's no denying that. But...I'd never, ever burn down a village or hurt innocent people.
Garret: ...... ...I... I'm sorry. *leaves*

[spoiler=Support A]Garret: Hm?
Cath: ...Oh.
Garret: ......
Cath: You again? Urgh.
Garret: Hey, wait.
Cath: What do you want?!
Garret: ...... I'm a bandit. You're right. I've plundered villages and hurt innocent people. But...lemme say just one thing.
Cath: What could you possibly--?
Garret: I...I hate bandits, too... And I hate myself for livin' like one. That's all.
Cath: ...... ...Maybe you're not such a bad guy after all.

FE6-mini-29.png
Gonzales
[spoiler=Support C]Garret: Whoa?!
Gonzales: Uh? Wha?
Garret: What in Elibe?! You an enemy?
Gonzales: I...I... I Gonzales.
Garret: I wasn't askin' your name. I guess you ain't an enemy, though.
Gonzales: I Gonzales.
Garret: ...How'd they letchoo into this army anyway? You're like the exact opposite of me.
Gonzales: ......
Garret: I mean, look at what yer wearin'! You look like a total brigand. People'll run at the first sight of ya.
Garret: I think you could learn from me.
Gonzales: Learn? You?
Garret: ...What? You got a problem with that?
Gonzales: N-no... OK. I learn you.
Garret: I'm Professor Garret. Got that?
Gonzales: P... P...? Strange name...
Garret: Look who's talkin'!

[spoiler=Support B]Garret: Hey. You want somethin'?
Gonzales: You... P...P... G...?
Garret: Professor Garret.
Gonzales: Yeah... You that. Here. I give you.
Garret: Hey! Guess you ain't so useless after all.
Gonzales: You like?
Garret: Yeah, my mom used to pick these in the mountains when I was a kid. The bittersweet seeds are the best part!
Gonzales: Mom... You have parents. I not have...
Garret: Not anymore I don't. My mom was killed in a bandit attack when I was younger.
Garret: I survived, though. I hunted down every single one of those bandits and made them pay.
Garret: It took me eight years. And now...I got nothin' to show for it. I just...got nothin' else to live for.
Garret: Grr... Why am I tellin' this to you anyway?

[spoiler=Support A]Garret: Hey, Gonzales.
Gonzales: You... P...
Garret: Professor Garret.
Gonzales: Yeah... You that. Here. I give you.
Garret: Whoa, you kiddin'...? You didn't have to bring the whole tree with you.
Gonzales: You like this.
Garret: Well, yeah, but this is goin' a little overboard... Ah, who cares. Thanks. You want some?
Gonzales: No. I not eat strange things.
Garret: ...What's that supposed to mean? Hm? ...Looks like we better get goin'. Come on, Gonzales. Let's go.
Gonzales: Yeah.

FE6-45.png
FAE

FE6-mini-42.png
Sophia
Fae: ......
Sophia: Fae? What are you looking at...?
Fae: You grew.
Sophia: R-really...?
Fae: Yeah. Why do I stay the same?! You used to be as little as I am!
Sophia: I am half dragon...so I grow more slowly than humans... But you...grow even slower than I...
Fae: Why do I stay small? Why don't I grow up like you?
Sophia: You are a full-blooded dragon... A dragon's lifespan...is near eternity... I am part human...so we grow at different speeds... Do you understand...?
Fae: No...
Sophia: You'll understand...when you grow up...
Fae: When will I grow up? Soon?
Sophia: Yes...

[spoiler=Support B]Fae: Hmmm...
Fae: Hmmmmm... Sophia, when will I grow up?
Sophia: Well...
Fae: I'm not growing at all... I want to be a grown up!
Sophia: Be happy... You will live...for eons... Even when I grow old and die...you will live on...
Fae: What?! No! No, no, no! You won't die! Nooooo!!
Fae: Waaaaah!
Sophia: Fae...I'm sorry... Don't cry... I feel the same way... But...that is what it means...to live for an eternity...

[spoiler=Support A]Fae: Sophia?
Sophia: Yes...?
Fae: Um...
Sophia: Go ahead...
Fae: I'm scared of when you grow up. Will you still play with me? I never want you to leave me! I want to play tag and other games.
Sophia: Fae... Don't worry... I'll always...be your friend... I'll always be with you...
Fae: Really?! Yay!
Sophia: Yes... As long as I live...I will never leave you...

FE6-mini-43.png
Igrene
[spoiler=Support C]Igrene: Fae.
Fae: Igrene! Look! Look! A butterfly!!
Igrene: Fae, don't you have something to do? Didn't Lord Roy give you orders?
Fae: Roy's orders are no fun.
Igrene: Fae, do as you're told.
Fae: Aww... But I don't want to.
Igrene: Fae.
Fae: ...Er...
Igrene: Say you're sorry.
Fae: ...I'm sorry.
Igrene: Look, Fae. You promised Roy you would do what he asked, didn't you? If you make a promise, you have to keep it. OK?
Fae: OK...
Igrene: There's a good girl. Now, let's go.

[spoiler=Support B]Igrene: Come here, Fae. I'll braid your hair for you.
Igrene: Do you like having your hair done, Fae?
Fae: Yeah, I love it! ...Igrene, am I gonna be pretty?
Igrene: Yes, I believe so. You have such lovely hair... You'll be very, very beautiful when you grow up.
Fae: Like you?
Igrene: Hm hm... I suppose.
Fae: Yay! Hey, Igrene?
Igrene: Fae, hold still.
Fae: What's wrong? Did you hurt yourself?
Igrene: Oh, I'm sorry... I was just remembering my daughter. She was a lovely girl, much like you.
Fae: What happened to her?
Igrene: She's gone... She's far away now.

[spoiler=Support A]Fae: Igrene!
Igrene: Yes, Fae?
Fae: You were talking about your little girl before.
Igrene: Yes, I was.
Fae: I know her.
Fae: She came to play with me. When I was sad, she snuck in with Sophia to play with me. She told me all about the outside world.
Fae: She said her mom was the Desert Guardian.
Igrene: I see...
Fae: But she stopped coming to play with me. I asked Sophia about her, but she wouldn't tell. Is it my fault? Was I a bad girl to her? Did I make her angry and leave?
Igrene: No... Not at all. She was never mad at you, Fae. She can't play with you anymore, but... She'll always love you, Fae.
Fae: Really?
Igrene: Yes... Of course.

FE6-mini-18.png
Sue
[spoiler=Support C]Fae: La la laaa... Oh! It's Sue!
Sue: You look like you're having lots of fun, Fae.
Fae: Yes, I'm having lots and lots of fun! I can be outside!
Sue: Is that so much fun?
Fae: Yeah, because I was never allowed to play outside before.
Sue: Never...? You were always indoors?
Fae: Uh-huh.
Sue: I...see.
Fae: La la la laaa... *leaves*
Sue: Always inside... She never knew the love of the Sky or the warmth of the Earth...

[spoiler=Support B]Fae: Sue!
Sue: What's wrong, Fae?
Fae: Can I ride on your horse sometime?
Sue: My horse? Of course. You can ride her now if you like...
Fae: No, not now. Roy told me not to bug the others!
Sue: I see...
Fae: There's a place I want to go on that horse!
Sue: Where is that?
Fae: A place with lots of pretty flowers! Or a place where the sun's shining and it's all nice and warm!
Sue: ...All right. Let's go sometime.
Fae: Yay! Thank you, Sue!

[spoiler=Support A]Fae: Sue!
Sue: Fae?
Fae: I want to go to lots of other places, too! I want to learn more about the outside world.
Sue: ......
Fae: Sue...
Sue: Yes... Once this war is over, let's visit many different places.
Fae: Really?!
Sue: Of course. There are many places nurtured by the Sky's love and the Earth's warmth. We should see as many as we can.
Fae: Hmmm... I don't understand what you're saying. Your words are too big.
Sue: You'll understand once you get a little older. I know you will.

FE6-mini-49.png
Niime
[spoiler=Support C]Fae: La la laaa la... Oh... A flower!
Niime: *is at a distance* A dragon... Archenemy of mankind... But something's...strange... The dragons described in the old scrolls were nothing like that. They were much more...inhuman.
Fae: *approaches Niime* Hm?
Niime: ...!
Fae: Who are you?
Niime: M-me? ...I am Niime.
Fae: Niime?
Niime: That's right... Oh, I must be off. I have things to do. *leaves*
Fae: Weird lady.

[spoiler=Support B]Niime: Fae.
Fae: Grandma Niime!
Niime: Grandma, huh...? You know, you're actually several hundred years older than I am.
Fae: Huh?
Niime: Never you mind. Fae, take a look at this gemstone.
Fae: What is it?
Niime: Once upon a time, humans and...demons lived in this land. The demons used their immense power to hurt the humans. The weak humans could do nothing but watch as the bodies piled up... And then one day...eight bright rays of light came. They could be used to defeat the demons.
Fae: Were they pretty lights?
Niime: Oh my, yes. ...The humans used the lights to fight against the demons. After a long and difficult battle...the demons were finally defeated. But that wasn't the end...
Fae: Mmm...mmm...mmm... I'm sleepy now... *falls asleep*
Niime: So...this is the enemy of mankind, is it? She doesn't seem to have a care in the world... ...In fact, she's adorable...

[spoiler=Support A]Fae: Grandma Niime!
Niime: Ah, hello, Fae.
Fae: What's wrong?
Niime: Well... Do you remember the story I told you about men and demons?
Fae: Um... Yeah! The pretty lights!
Niime: To tell you the truth... I always feared those demons. After studying dark magic and the history of mankind...only then did I discover just how terrifying the demons were.
Niime: But after meeting you...my fear seems to have vanished completely.
Fae: What? Why?
Niime: Pay it no mind. My long stories must bore you. Here, go play with this.
Fae: Yay! *leaves*
Niime: What a fool I was... I thought of doing such horrible things to that innocent girl... Thinking it would protect the human race... Hah. There's no point in peace obtained through such hideous measures.

FE6-mini-35.png
Elphin
Elphin: Hm? ...Do you need something?
Fae: Uh! Ummm... What's that thing? It makes pretty noises.
Elphin: This is a harp. Do you like how it sounds?
Fae: Yeah! I like it a lot! Also...what's your name?
Elphin: I am Elphin, my dear.
Fae: Alph...?
Elphin: Elphin.
Fae: Elphin!
Elphin: That's right.
Fae: I like your hair, too, Elphin! It's pretty in the wind and it shines like gold in the light! I like pretty things like that!
Elphin: I am honored. Thank you.
Fae: Can I come and see you again?
Elphin: Of course. Any time.

[spoiler=Support B]Fae: Elphin!
Elphin: Ah, the little lady from earlier. Hello.
Fae: ...My name's not Thelitlady!
Elphin: Oh, pardon me. May I call you Miss Fae?
Fae: My name's not Misfae either! It's Fae!
Elphin: As you wish, Fae. Fae... A unique name. Is it your full name?
Fae: No, my real name is reeeeally long. And they say it's a sound humans can't hear. Fae's the only part that you can.
Elphin: Interesting.
Fae: But maybe you could hear it, Elphin! You make so many pretty sounds, maybe you could hear my real name!
Elphin: Why don't you try telling it to me some time?
Fae: OK!

[spoiler=Support A]Fae: Elphin?
Elphin: Yes? What is it, Fae?
Fae: I always wanted to ask you something.
Elphin: What is it? I hope I can give you an answer.
Fae: Ummmm... Are you a boy or a girl?
Elphin: ...Which do you think?
Fae: I thought you were a girl at first ‘cause you're pretty and smell nice! But the other day Roy called you "he". Are you a boy?
Elphin: Yes, I am. ...Are you disappointed?
Fae: Nope! ...Sooo, you're a boy... Hee hee...
Elphin: Hm? What's the matter?
Fae: I'll be as pretty as you when I grow up. So wait for then, OK? Promise! *leaves*
Elphin: Fae! Wait! ...I sincerely doubt I will still be alive by the time she grows up... But I suppose I should let it go for now.

And there you have your three units from Ch. 15 (not counting Perceval). The finale of the Etruria arc is coming up next!

FE6-46.png
HUGH

FE6-mini-49.png
Niime
[spoiler=Support C]Hugh: ......
Niime: Hm...? Who that's I see sneaking by without so much as a hello? Whoever it is, he seems to have a death wish.
Hugh: O-oh! H-hello there, Grandmother! Fancy meeting you here!
Niime: Don't give me that, boy! You've been avoiding me, haven't you? Are you shy, or just stupid?
Hugh: Well, Grandmother, you seem to be keeping in good health... Not planning on dying anytime soon, I hope?
Niime: Harumph! If I dropped dead who would keep my pathetically helpless grandson in line? So tell me. It was three years ago I sent you out to study the darkness. I hope you have a good excuse for using that putrid anima magic.
Hugh: Actually, I became a mage.
Niime: ...I must finally be going deaf. I thought I heard you say you became a mage.
Hugh: Oh, sorry, I'll say it so you can hear. I! USE! ANIMA! MAGIC! NOW!
Niime: You...you blundering failure! You dare show your face in front of me?!
Hugh: Help! Murderer!
Niime: Foolish boy...
Hugh: Hey, where are you going, Grandmother?
Niime: I always get a migraine when I talk to you. I never want to see you again. *leaves*
Hugh: ...I thought I was a dead man for sure. Either she's gotten soft with age, or she was dumbfounded at how handsome I've become. Either way, lucky me!

[spoiler=Support B]Niime: Hugh!
Hugh: Grandmother! ......
Niime: ...What are you doing?
Hugh: Huh? Oh, I'm just bracing myself. For when you blast me with your magic and all that.
Niime: ...You really are a fool.
Hugh: Don't say that! Come on, I'm your only grandson!
Niime: Yes, most unfortunate, that. But there's nothing to be done about it now, I'm afraid. Anyway, I need something from you.
Hugh: Really? That's a surprise.
Niime: Give me back that Nosferatu tome I lent you when I sent you out. You have no use for it now.
Hugh: Gulp...
Niime: You...do have it, don't you?
Hugh: Uh...
Niime: Hugh, those tomes are hard to find! I sincerely hope you didn't pawn it...
Hugh: Wait! No, no, no! I didn't sell it! I gave it away!
Niime: What?! And that's any better?
Hugh: No, but listen! I met this kid who was studying dark magic, and I traveled with him for a while. The kid was an orphan, so I felt kinda bad for him, I guess. Anyway, one morning when I woke up, the kid was gone, and so was the tome!
Niime: So you didn't give it away. A child stole it from you.
Hugh: I suppose that's one way of putting it.
Niime: That's the only way of putting it!
Hugh: ...... H-hey, Grandmother. I'll leave if your head hurts again.
Niime: ...Yes, please do. Your departed parents would never forgive me for reducing their only son to ash.
Hugh: Y-you're right! Bye! *leaves*
Niime: He's just like his father was at that age... He tries to be bad, but his heart is too kind. Why couldn't he inherit his talent for dark magic as well?

[spoiler=Support A]Hugh: Grandmother!
Niime: What?
Hugh: Was my old man good at dark magic? I don't really remember.
Niime: ...Why?
Hugh: Well, I really did try to study dark magic, but I couldn't seem to pick it up at all. That kid I told you about was doing great, though. I thought that maybe I don't have the talent, so I switched to anima magic. But the thing is, how can I not have the talent for it when I have your blood? That's why I wanna know if my old man had the talent or not.
Niime: Your father had more talent for dark magic than you could ever hope for.
Hugh: What? That makes no sense. ...Wait! I get it! Of course!
Niime: An epiphany?
Hugh: Yes! You're not really my grandmother, are you?! O-ow! What did you do that for?!
Niime: Your stupidity. I'm your grandmother, like it or not. You would never have been born were it not for me.
Hugh: But that's impossible! This handsome face couldn't have come from those hideous wrinkles.
Niime: I was a stunning beauty when I was your age. I would court men like you and drop them once I'd milked all the money out of them.
Hugh: Ouch...
Niime: Your kindness comes from your father, and your talent for anima magic comes from your mother. Your stupidity... That's probably from your grandfather.
Hugh: What? My mom wasn't a shaman?
Niime: I was determined at first to make my son's wife a shaman. But your mother was a fine young lady with a distinct talent for anima magic, so I caved... ...I was so proud of them both... And yet they died so young...
Hugh: I'm sorry that all you have left is a pathetic failure of a grandson.
Niime: ...... Don't be. How I missed yelling at you while you were gone. Perhaps misbehaving children really are the most precious after all. All I want for you is to live a long and fulfilling life, Hugh.
Hugh: ...Grandmother.

FE6-mini-37.png
Raigh
[spoiler=Support C]Hugh: Hey!
Raigh: Oh.
Hugh: There you are! I never thought I’d see you here. I’ve been looking for you!
Raigh: ...Well, I sure wasn’t looking for you.
Hugh: You took advantage of my kindness... Brats like you are why I hate kids. Now give me back my Nosferatu tome.
Raigh: Ah, yes. That thing.
Hugh: ...You haven’t used it up already, have you?
Raigh: ......
Hugh: ...Hey...
Raigh: ...Calm down, I’ve got it. I was just borrowing it. I was planning to give it back some day.
Hugh: Y-you little thief... I lent it to you because you said you wanted to see it. I didn’t expect you to run off with it!
Raigh: Look, like I said, I’m borrowing it, not stealing it.
Hugh: Then when are you going to return it?
Raigh: Let’s see... I suppose I could give it back after I use it 20 times.
Hugh: You better keep your word!
Raigh: Of course. *leaves*
Hugh: ...Oh well, I guess I just gotta be patient... Hey, wait a minute! It’ll be all used up after 20 times!

[spoiler=Support B]Hugh: Hey.
Raigh: Oh.
Hugh: I’m not letting you go this time! Give me back that Nosferatu tome now!
Raigh: ...Sorry, but I can’t.
Hugh: Why not?!
Raigh: You’re a mage. What’s the point in you having a Nosferatu tome anyway?
Hugh: Ergh... That’s not the point...
Raigh: This powerful tome would be a waste in your hands. It would be your fault if we lost the battle without it.
Hugh: Er... F-fine, I’ll let you have it for now. But I want it back with interest, you hear?! *leaves*
Raigh: ...Heh, what an idiot. So gullible. I can’t even comprehend such bumbling foolery.
Hugh: *returns* ...Hey.
Raigh: ...Uh-oh... *leaves*
Hugh: You little...! Give it back to me now!

[spoiler=Support A]Hugh: Hm? What’s this?
Raigh: I’ll give you that gem.
Hugh: Where did you get this?
Raigh: That’s none of your business. It’s a fair trade for the spell tome.
Hugh: Nope. I can’t accept this!
Raigh: Why not? You can sell the gem to buy another Nosferatu tome.
Hugh: This isn’t about money. It’s about pride. ...Let’s see... I want to hear an apology. Then you can have the spell tome for free.
Raigh: Hah... How can someone be so stubborn about something so stupid?
Hugh: Hey, look at you. All you have to do is say you’re sorry.
Raigh: I won’t do it. I’ve paid you back with the gemstone.
Hugh: Well, I’m not taking it. You owe me until you apologize!
Hugh: ......
Raigh: ...Hmph... Adults.
Hugh: ...Hmph... Kids.

FE6-mini-38.png
Cath
[spoiler=Support C]Hugh: One, two three [sic]... Yup, that's all of it. Looks like I can trust Roy to give me a steady paycheck. Time to show my worth...
Cath: *approaches Hugh* Hey!
Hugh: Wh-what the? [sic]
Cath: Where'd you get all that money? Are you a thief, too?
Hugh: Do I look like a thief to you? This is what they paid me when I joined.
Cath: What?! That's not fair! I've been working for nothing all this time!
Hugh: Well, I guess you're not good enough to get paid. You've got to show your worth if you want cash.
Cath: ...Hmm... Sounds like a challenge! I'll show you how great of a thief I am. I'll steal that money from right under your nose! *leaves*
Hugh: Wait, what?! Fine! Let's see you try!

[spoiler=Support B]Cath: Hey, Hugh!
Hugh: ...!
Cath: What are you getting all nervous about? I'm just trying to be friendly here. Do you really think I'd try to rob you in a place like this?
Hugh: I don't trust you! I'm gonna be on my guard whenever you're around.
Cath: Hah, you're so petty. You're getting all worked up over a couple thousand gold?
Hugh: W-well, it's my money!
Cath: OK, I guess there's no getting past you when you're super alert like that. You win for now.
Hugh: Good! Give it up and go!
Cath: All right. But remember, Hugh! I'll be back!

[spoiler=Support A]Hugh: You again?! Get away from me. I'm not giving you my money.
Cath: Are you still on about that? Talk about obsessive!
Hugh: Then stop trying to take it! I mean, you're a thief. Don't you already have bags of money somewhere?
Cath: No. Why would I?
Hugh: Yeah, right! I see you running around looting chests all the time!
Cath: I give it all to the poor. I'm the Master Thief. I have my dignity. I never keep a single coin of the money I steal.
Hugh: Then...are you going to give my money to the poor as well?
Cath: Of course.
Hugh: ...... Then hey... You can have maybe a hundred... No... I can give you around half of this money...
Cath: ...No. I'm the Master Thief. I have my dignity. I don't take charity.
Hugh: Look, I'm giving it to you. Just take it!
Cath: I said no. I don't want it. Besides... I've already got your money.
Hugh: What?! Wh...what the heck?! When did you switch my...?
*Cath leaves*
Hugh: Cath! Wait! Just wait a minute, please! *
*Note: This sentence is formatted like it's for a small dialogue bubble.

FE6-mini-12.png
Chad
[spoiler=Support C]Chad: Hey! Are you Hugh?
Hugh: Huh? So what if I am, kid?
Chad: ...Is it true that you're a moneylender?
Hugh: Maybe. Why?
Chad: I want to borrow 3,000 gold.
Hugh: Well, you're out of luck, kid. I only lend money to grown-ups. Especially to lovely ladies.
Chad: ...Oh. All right, I'll ask someone else then.
Hugh: Hey, hey, hey, slow down there. Have a little more persistence, kid. You can't give up so easily.
Chad: But you only lend money to adults, don't you?
Hugh: Well, if you insist, I can make an exception for you. But your interest will be twice the normal rate.
Chad: I thought you'd say something like that. ...But fine. Let me borrow the money. I'll give it back when we get paid.
Hugh: One, two, three. Here you go, 3,000 gold.
Chad: Thanks. See you later. *leaves*
Hugh: Remember, it's 4,000 after interest! ...How could I turn him down after he looked at me like that? This is why I hate kids...

[spoiler=Support B]Chad: Hey! Here's the money I owe you.
Hugh: One, two, three, four. Yup, that's 4,000. I haven't seen you around lately so I thought you ran off with it.
Chad: I keep my promises. What kind of person doesn't?
Hugh: You'd be surprised. You're an honest kid. You sure you chose the right career?
Chad: Stop calling me "kid". My name is Chad.
Hugh: All right, Chad. So tell me, why'd you become a thief?
Chad: ...Stealing's the only way I could live. I'm an orphan.
Hugh: Did you live alone?
Chad: No, I lived in a small orphanage in Lycia near the border to Bern. I grew up with other orphans. We did pretty well. Poppa and the other kids and me... ...If this war hadn't broken out, I'd still be there.
Chad: Poppa was a good man, but he could only keep the orphanage running through charity. After the war started we began to run low on food and clothes. I was the oldest of the orphans, but I couldn't find any work. So the only way to get food was to steal.
Hugh: Then I'm guessing you sent that 3,000 gold to the orphanage...
Chad: No. ...The orphanage isn't there anymore.
Hugh: What?!
Chad: Poppa was killed by Bern's troops and the place was burned down...
Hugh: W-what about the children? Were they spared?
Chad: Thanks to Poppa, yeah. None of us were hurt. The children are with the St. Elimine Church now.
Chad: I used the money to buy a strong sword. I'm going to use it to end this war quickly. Then I can go back to the children!
Hugh: So the kids are family to you. You want to protect them.
Chad: That's right. I've got nothing else. You got a problem with that?
Hugh: Not at all... I'm sorry I was so rude with you before. You've already grown up, Chad. You're certainly more of an adult than I am.

[spoiler=Support A]Hugh: Hey! Chad! Have you been doing well?
Chad: Yeah, I guess. But not as well as you.
Hugh: Man, are you always such a downer? Can't you be more like, "Hey, Hugh! What's up?" And smile for a change.
Chad: ...I think I'd vomit if I tried to do that.
Hugh: Aw, come on! Your story really made me think. I want to help you!
Chad: ...Are you really a mage, old man? You seem more like some kind of jester or something.
Hugh: O-old man?! Does this handsome face look like it belongs to an "old man"?!
Chad: Yeah. Well, compared to mine, anyway.
Hugh: Ugh! Daggers through my heart! ...I take personal offense to "old man". Seriously, you can call me anything. Smelly, messy, stupid, anything. Just don't call me "old man"! I feel like my soul has died a little after hearing that!
Chad: ...Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha...huff... My...my stomach...! Ha ha ha...!
Hugh: !!
Chad: Oh man, that reaction was priceless. I really pressed your buttons with that, didn't I? Fine, I'll call you Hugh. You're OK with that, aren't you? Since you claim you're not an old man.
Hugh: So you are capable of laughing after all!
Chad: Huh?
Hugh: You've always got that glare in your eyes. Your brow is always furrowed like you're mad. And you're rude, you have an attitude, and you never smile.
Chad: Sorry, what are you talking about?
Hugh: I've seen so many kids lose the ability to laugh thanks to this war. Grown-ups have a lot of issues, but come on, kids have to laugh. Even if the idiots who start these wars don't think so.
Chad: ......
Hugh: If there are still kids who can laugh, then maybe there is hope after all. I know you've had it rough, but you have to laugh once in a while, OK?
Chad: H-hey! Don't mess up my hair!
Hugh: Ha ha ha ha, sorry! I'll see you later. Just don't screw up! *leaves*
Chad: Maybe adults aren't all as awful as I thought...

FE6-mini-13.png
Lugh
[spoiler=Support C]Hugh: Oh... H-hey. You're Lugh, right? I, uh, I'm sorry I mistook you for your brother the other day...
Lugh: No, Hugh, it's all right. We're twins, so no one can really tell us apart anyway.
Hugh: Oh man, I'm really sorry, though. I can't believe I just lost it and grabbed you by the collar like that. I'm a terrible person.
Lugh: ...But it was Raigh's fault for running off with your spell tome. I should be apologizing to you.
Hugh: No, never mind that. It was my fault for letting my guard down anyway.
Lugh: But... ...... Yeah, you're right, never mind. That whole business let us meet each other, so it's not that bad.
Hugh: Yeah! We're both mages, so let's help each other along!
Lugh: Yeah, actually, I was hoping that you would teach me some things.

[spoiler=Support B]Lugh: Hugh! Are you all right?
Hugh: Huh? What do you mean?
Lugh: Your elbow's bleeding! We have to wrap it...
Hugh: Oh, I got hit in that last fight. Don't worry about it. It's no big deal.
Lugh: Yes it is! You can't leave a wound like that alone.. [sic]
Hugh: Lugh? You look a little pale...
Lugh: ...I've lost enough people I care about already. ...I'll treat your wound.
Hugh: ...... All right, thanks.

[spoiler=Support A]Hugh: Lugh, about before...
Lugh: I'm sorry! You said you were all right, but I just ignored you and... I'm sure you don't like it when kids act like they know more than you...
Hugh: Don't be ridiculous. Don't apologize for helping me.
Lugh: But you seemed to be avoiding me, so I thought you were mad...
Hugh: ...I was embarrassed, that's all.
Lugh: What? Why?
Hugh: Because... No one ever cared for me that much my whole life... My grandmother raised me, but she's a real kook. She's given me injuries way worse than this one, but she never once used her staves to heal me! I was just happy to have someone concerned about me for a change... Thanks, man. You're my new best friend.
Lugh: Of course, Hugh! Let's be friends forever!!

Niime: Once upon a time, humans and...demons lived in this land. The demons used their immense power to hurt the humans. The weak humans could do nothing but watch as the bodies piled up... And then one day...eight bright rays of light came. They could be used to defeat the demons.

Niime: Oh my, yes. ...The humans used the lights to fight against the demons. After a long and difficult battle...the demons were finally defeated. But that wasn't the end...

For a second there, I thought I accidentally FE8'ed

For a second there, I thought I accidentally FE8'ed

Funny how history is recorded by the victors...

FE6-47.png

ZEISS

FE6-mini-39.png

Milady

[spoiler=Support C]Milady: *approaches Zeiss* Zeiss! Behind you!

Zeiss: !!

Milady: *moves closer to defend him* Blast...!

*she and Zeiss regroup elsewhere*

Zeiss: ...I'm sorry, Milady. I was too focused on the enemies in front of me.

Milady: Don't worry about it. Gale often looked out for me like this, too. If we can survive by helping each other out, then that's fine by me.

Zeiss: But I need to learn to defend myself on my own...

Milady: You're still inexperienced. It's all right. I'll watch your back until you're strong enough.

Zeiss: ...Thanks.

*Milady leaves*

Zeiss: But no... I can't accept that. I must become strong enough to protect her, too...!

[spoiler=Support B]Milady: Zeiss! Slow down! You have to be more careful!

Zeiss: I got him!

Milady: ...Don't rush like that! You were lucky you defeated him...

Zeiss: Yeah, well... The point is I beat him. It's all right, Milady. I was fine.

Milady: But who can say that you'll be so lucky next time?!

Zeiss: ...It wasn't luck.

Milady: Zeiss... Just listen to your older sister. I would never be able to forgive myself if I let something happen to you...

Zeiss: ...You don't trust me, do you? Am I so weak that you can't even rely on me?

Milady: Zeiss, I'm not saying that. Stop being a child.

Zeiss: Then...stop treating me like one! *leaves*

Milady: Zeiss! ...Why...?

[spoiler=Support A]Milady: That's it!

Zeiss *shows up to protect Milady from the front* Milady!

Milady: !!

*Zeiss and Milady regroup elsewhere*

Milady: Zeiss! What were you thinking, taking a blow for me like that?!

Zeiss: ...Even you forget to pay attention to the enemies around you sometimes. Are you all right?

Milady: I'm fine... What about you, Zeiss? Aren't you hurt?

Zeiss: It's just a scratch. Milady, your arm is bleeding... Hang on, I'll go get some vulneraries...

Milady: Zeiss!

Zeiss: Yeah?

Milady: ...Thanks for saving me.

Zeiss: You don't need to thank me. *leaves*

Milady: ...Little Zeiss, coming to my rescue? He's matured so quickly... It's no wonder he got angry when I treated him like a child.

FE6-mini-07.png

Elen

[spoiler=Support C]Zeiss: Elen!

Elen: Sir Zeiss?!

Zeiss: I thought that was you. You are with this army as well.

Elen: Yes, I will always be at Princess Guinivere's side... Did you join to help Madam Milady?

Zeiss: That's part of it, of course, but the main reason is to see how the princess helps Bern.

Elen: So you will be assisting us as well?

Zeiss: Well, not exactly... Actually, yeah, I guess I will be.

Elen: Thank you. You will be of great assistance.

Zeiss: Yeah. Well, maybe.

Elen: I'll see you then.

Zeiss: Yeah, see you later.

[spoiler=Support B]Elen: Sir Zeiss!

Zeiss: Elen, what's the matter?

Elen: I saw a man over there with a terribly menacing look on his face...

Zeiss: What?! Where?! Oh, him? ...Elen, he's in our army.

Elen: What? Oh dear... How very embarrassing...

Zeiss: Did you scream or something?

Elen: Yes, I'm afraid so.

Zeiss: You're still scared of men? I remember it was years before you would speak to me normally like this.

Elen: I'm sorry...

Zeiss: No, it's all right. That's just how you are. But you don't need to address me as "Sir".

Elen: Ah...I...

Zeiss: OK, OK, don't lose your head about it... Well, I'll see you around. Let me know if anything happens. *leaves*

Elen: ......

[spoiler=Support A]Zeiss: Elen!

Elen: Z.. [sic] Sir Zeiss.

Zeiss: Here.

Elen: These flowers...!

Zeiss: They're the same as the ones you grew back in Bern, aren't they?

Elen: ......

Zeiss: Elen? What's wrong? Wait, are these the wrong flowers?

Elen: ...Why...?

Zeiss: Huh?

Elen: Why are you always...so kind to me...?

Zeiss: Eh? Ah, er, well... We come from the same town, and, uh... I don't know. I feel that I can't...leave you alone, you know? I want to stay by your side and protect you... Do you not want me to?

Elen: No, I'm very glad... But I must stay by Princess Guinivere...

Zeiss: I know. I'm a knight of Bern, so I'll protect the princess, too. I'll protect you both, so we can someday return to Bern!

Elen: Thank you, Zeiss... Thank you.

FE6-mini-53.png

Karel

[spoiler=Support C]Zeiss: You're the Sword Saint...?

Karel: ...... ...That's not what I prefer to be called. Karel will do.

Zeiss: Sir Karel, I am a wyvern rider of Bern.

Karel: ......

Zeiss: ...You're not going to say anything? My father said you fought against Bern in the past. He saw you in a rain of blood, slicing through all who crossed your path...

Karel: ...I am through caring about the goings-on of the world. Bern, Etruria, Lycia... They are meaningless to me now. I am only here now for my family.

Zeiss: ...I envy you. I wish I could be so unconcerned... But I can't... Not even now that Bern has fallen...

[spoiler=Support B]Zeiss: Before making it here...I fought my older brother.

Zeiss: We weren't related by blood, but we truly were brothers... His name was Gale. He was a wyvern rider that easily rivaled the Wyvern Generals in skill.

Zeiss: I always looked up to him. My sister was also very fond of him... ...I never thought he would end up as our enemy. I never conceived that we would have to fight Gale...

Zeiss: I'm sorry... Have I bored you?

Karel: No, not at all. A life story is never boring.

[spoiler=Support A]Karel: Zeiss.

Zeiss: Yes?

Karel: Why...? Why did you tell me that story?

Zeiss: ...I thought you might have some guidance for me... I thought you might help rid me of my unease...

Karel: ...I'm afraid I have no advice for you. But...I will say this. You must carve your own path.

Zeiss: ......

Karel: Zeiss... I think you already know your answer.

Zeiss: ...Maybe. Perhaps...I just wanted someone to tell me that my path is the correct one.

Karel: Then...

Zeiss: Yes, I understand now. I chose to turn against my country...and I don't regret that decision.

FE6-mini-36.png

Bartre

[spoiler=Support C]Bartre: Hmm... So this is a wyvern. It has a face only a mother could love.

Zeiss: You are...Bartre?

Bartre: That I am. Young man, do you mind if I touch this creature?

Zeiss: Well, maybe now's not the best time...

Bartre: Hm...? Hmm?! Why you... You want a fight, do you?!

Zeiss: Rubley, down!

Bartre: ......

Zeiss: I'm sorry, he's been a little tense since training earlier... Are you hurt?

Bartre: No, I'm fine. Say, young man, you have quite some talent. You've managed to tame this beast at your young age.

Zeiss: No, any wyvern rider can do that much...

Bartre: Have some pride. You have talent. Ah, yes, you said you were training earlier?

Zeiss: Yes, I've been trying to get some speed in our offense.

Bartre: You're already a powerful wyvern rider, yet you seek even more strength. Now that's a real man. I wish you luck.

[spoiler=Support B]Bartre: Ah, young man. Have you been continuing your training?

Zeiss: Yes, of course.

Bartre: Very good. Men must be strong in body. Men are getting softer and softer as time passes. Why, in battle I see grown men lagging behind little girls! It's disgraceful.

Zeiss: Er, yes... We all must become stronger.

Bartre: Yes, we think alike it seems... My daughter left home recently. I've been wondering if perhaps I didn't discipline her enough... It's been bothering me for several days now.

Zeiss: I, uh... I'm sorry to hear that.

Bartre: Ah, it's good to talk with someone full of such insight!

[spoiler=Support A]Bartre: Zeiss.

Bartre: We get along well. I feel I am at my strongest when I fight beside you.

Zeiss: Yes, when you're nearby I feel I have nothing to fear. It's like...an unstoppable force is protecting me.

Bartre: If I had a son, I would have raised him into a fine young man like you. You are indeed the perfect match for my daughter.

Zeiss: Uh... Thank you.

Bartre: From now on, think of me as your father. Feel free to tell me anything. Is that clear, my son?

Zeiss: Uh, yeah... Thank you, I think.

FE6-mini-28.png

Shin

[spoiler=Support C]Zeiss: Whoa! *dodges an arrow*

Shin: *approaches Zeiss* ......

Zeiss: What are you doing, shooting at me?! I'm on your side!

Shin: ...Oh, right. You are.

Zeiss: What do you mean, "Oh, right"?! A wyvern rider like me is finished if I'm hit with an arrow. Just watch it, all right?

Shin: ......

*Shin leaves*

Zeiss: He sees me as an enemy. I can't really blame him after what Bern did to Sacae. But we're allies... We can't be quarrelling... I guess I should try to get to know him better.

[spoiler=Support B]Zeiss: Hey, Shin! How are you doing?

Shin: ...Fine, as you can see.

Zeiss: You're really great with your bow, huh? You hit almost all of your targets. I wish I could hit like you, but I'm kinda... Whoa!!

Shin: Look out! *moves forward to attack an enemy* !!

Zeiss: !

Shin: ...Hm. I missed his throat. *moves back*

Zeiss: I thought I'd finished him already... Sorry to make you clean up after my mistake...

Shin: I moved on reflex. It was no trouble.

Zeiss: That doesn't matter. You still saved my life. Say, why don't you teach me to attack more accurately?

Shin: No. *leaves*

Zeiss: ...... ...Oh well. He saved my life, so there's that, I guess...

[spoiler=Support A]Zeiss: *approaches Shin* Shin! Behind you!

Shin: !

Zeiss: Are you all right? I guess even you have some trouble when surrounded.

Shin: You didn't have to do that.

Zeiss: I couldn't help it. I acted without thinking.

Zeiss: I'll be going now. Just make sure you don't start shooting at me again!

Shin: I wouldn't make that mistake.

Zeiss: You sure did before! ...Well, we're in battle, so I don't blame you for making mistakes now and again.

Shin: I'm not stupid enough to point my bow at an ally. ...I will never shoot you.

Zeiss: ...Yeah, you're right!

Shin: I'll be right behind you. Leave the enemies you miss to me.

Zeiss: Yeah, I will!

Okay, I kinda lied before. There's one more chapter after this, and THEN we move on to the second path split.

FE6-48.png
DOUGLAS

FE6-mini-35.png
Elphin
[spoiler=Support C]Douglas: Prince Myrddin...! What's wrong?! Your eyes...
Elphin: That voice... Is that you, Douglas?
Douglas: You cannot see, Your Highness? I thought your eyes had recovered...
Elphin: I still go blind for a while sometimes... I will be fine once I rest.
Douglas: ...I heard that the poison rendered you blind for several months... Forgive me, my prince... If only I had been on guard, you would never have suffered this fate...
Elphin: ...I wonder how...my father is doing. Is he any better?
Douglas: I regret to say that he is not, Your Highness. He does not know that you yet live.
Douglas: But I am sure he will be rejuvenized once you return to the palace. He will recover...and so will our nation.

[spoiler=Support B]Douglas: My prince, General Roy's tactics are upsetting the balance of power on the continent.
Elphin: Yes... So it seems.
Douglas: It will not be long before this army conquers the entirety of Elibe. I believe that will be the ideal time to announce your return to the throne...
Elphin: Douglas... Regarding that matter.
Douglas: Yes, Prince Myrddin?
Elphin: I have hesitations about returning to Etruria...
Douglas: What are you saying?! Everyone would be so delighted to see you safe...
Elphin: Douglas. I learned much in my time with the resistance in the Western Isles. Too much, in fact. I witnessed innocents treated like animals under corrupt Etrurian lords. If not for the attempt on my life, I probably would never have known.
Douglas: That is all the more reason to return. You can rid us of such atrocities...
Elphin: I promise I will return to the palace someday. But for now... I want to be with the people. They need my protection.

[spoiler=Support A]Douglas: Prince Myrddin...
Elphin: Don't call me that... I am but a simple bard here. I am not your prince, and you are not my general. You can accept that for the time being, can't you?
Douglas: ...If I must. In that case, I pledge my loyalty not as your general, but as a dear friend.
Elphin: ...You are as unbending as ever.
Douglas: My unwavering will is my strength.
Elphin: ...This war will end soon. General Roy may be young, but he understands the people. He will lead the whole continent to a gilded age of peace.
Douglas: Yes, I concur.
Elphin: It's my duty to serve the people as well, however. I don't intend to lax in my own duties.
Douglas: I shall be at your side no matter where you go.

FE6-mini-30.png
Geese
[spoiler=Support C]Douglas: Geese.
Geese: Hey... Long time no see.
Douglas: I want to thank you for what you've done. I understand that you safely escorted Pr--I mean, Elphin to the Western Isles.
Geese: Yeah, I did what I could. That bard was an interesting guy. The girl he came with was seasick the whole time, though.
Douglas: I see... Geese, I must apologize. I misjudged you.
Geese: What?
Douglas: The assassins were still after Elphin, so I couldn't put him on a large ship. He would have been found immediately. You were my only option. But being a pirate, I didn't trust you completely. Even so, you kept your word. For that, I thank you.
Geese: Sure... No problem.
Douglas: You could have turned him over to the revolutionaries for a hefty reward. Why did you choose to help him? It didn't make you much money.
Geese: ...Well, helping people makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I sure can't say the same thing about piracy.

[spoiler=Support B]Geese: Hey.
Douglas: Geese, I feel I must reward you somehow.
Geese: Reward me?
Douglas: You saved our country. I will give you anything you ask.
Geese: Don't be ridiculous... I already got the payment you promised me.
Douglas: No... That paltry sum doesn't suffice for what you've done. You are a hero to the Etrurian people.
Geese: I'm a hero? What are you on about? The guy's just a bard. I mean, I guess he ended up liberating the Western Isles, but...
Douglas: Geese... There is something you should know... ...... ...Hmm...
Geese: Yeah?
Douglas: ...I'm sorry. I cannot tell you now.
Geese: Yeesh... Way to leave me hanging.
Douglas: In any case... I hear that you helped the people living in the Isles as well. Our king and prince had wished them to be free. You did our nation a great service.
Geese: Well, I hate to burst your bubble... But I don't care about politics or nations or any of that in the least. I just wanted to pay the villagers back for helping me out.

[spoiler=Support A]Geese: ...You're just not gonna leave me be, are you?
Douglas: Absolutely not. You have done me a great favor. It would be a dishonor on my name if I didn't return it.
Geese: You knights are so hard-headed. I swear, if you found a coin lying in the street, you'd leave it out of honor or loyalty or some nonsense.
Douglas: Geese...
Geese: Sigh.... [sic] Fine, let me think... ...All right, here's what I want. I want you and your king to run a good country. Don't go around causing pointless wars. And make sure people can travel and do business safely. I'm gonna go bankrupt if you don't do that for me.
Douglas: ...Geese... You deserve better than the life of a pirate. I swear on my life that I will fulfill your requests!

FE6-mini-43.png
Igrene
[spoiler=Support C]Igrene: Excuse me. Are you Lord Douglas of Etruria?
Douglas: Yes, that is me.
Igrene: So you are the Great General?
Douglas: I am but a simple soldier now.
Igrene: Is that so... I am Igrene, Guardian of Nabata.
Douglas: Nabata...
Igrene: Yes, I fend off invaders in the desert heat.
Douglas: Quite a job you have. Do you need something from me?
Igrene: I want you to promise me that you will never attack Nabata.
Douglas: ...I cannot promise you that.
Igrene: Why not? *
Douglas: I am a knight... If the king orders an attack, I must obey.
Igrene: Even if you know it to be wrong?
Douglas: Such is a knight's duty.

[spoiler=Support B]Igrene: Lord Douglas, about our conversation before... Can you at least assure me that your nation has no reason to attack Nabata?
Igrene: You already have so much wealth... Why is that so unreasonable?
Douglas: ...Attacks can be ordered even without the king.
Igrene: What does that mean...?
Douglas: Etruria is a large nation governed by various families of nobility. Not all nobles are kind at heart. If such nobles took over the court, there is nothing the king or I could do.
Igrene: But what is there to gain from a desert like Nabata?
Douglas: It is not about gold for such people... They simply enjoy showing their power. They feel no worth unless they are stepping upon another. I understand that the people in the Western Isles suffered such abuse.

[spoiler=Support A]Douglas: Igrene.
Igrene: What is it, Lord Douglas?
Douglas: ...... I have already said this, but in my position, I cannot promise what you ask.
Douglas: However, I will do my utmost to ensure the likelihood of an attack is minimized. I shall spread word that a warrior of Nabata was among the heroes who rescued the king. I will do all I can to persuade the nobles never to disturb your peace in Arcadia.
Igrene: ...I shall remember those words. I suppose I can ask no more of you.
Douglas: Forgive me.

FE6-mini-40.png
Perceval
[spoiler=Support C]Perceval: General Douglas!
Douglas: Perceval. We fight together once more. And yet I cannot erase the shame I brought upon myself.
Perceval: Please, General Douglas. It was your duty as a general. You have nothing to be ashamed of.
Perceval: I am honored to be able to fight by your side again. I'm sure the other Etrurians with us feel the same way.
Douglas: Thank you... Your words are encouraging.
Perceval: Let us fight for the future of Etruria!

[spoiler=Support B]Douglas: Perceval. How do you fare?
Perceval: I've been better. How about you, General Douglas?
Douglas: I am fighting my hardest, but... It seems I have lost the strength I once had. I suppose no man can beat age.
Perceval: Nonsense. You more than live up to the title of Great General. You have quite some fight in you yet.
Douglas: I hope so.
Perceval: Is something troubling you?
Douglas: No, pay it no mind...

[spoiler=Support A]Douglas: Perceval. Perhaps it's a bit soon to say so, but...
Perceval: Yes?
Douglas: I am considering stepping down as Great General after this war.
Perceval: What?! That would leave the highest position in the Etrurian military empty!
Douglas: I think not... I want you to take my place.
Perceval: I am still so young, General Douglas. I cannot assume such a position...
Douglas: You think yourself young? What of our commander, Roy? He is much younger than you, yet he leads all of us.
Perceval: Yes, but...
Douglas: The youth will have no room to grow if the old hang onto their positions. Perceval, you are brilliant, strong and a natural leader. Once the prince returns, the king will abdicate the throne anyway.
Perceval: General Douglas! Those in service are forbidden to speak of the inheritance of the throne...
Douglas: It is no matter. I have served the king for decades. I know him better than any. Once he learns of the prince's survival, I am certain he will give him the throne.
Perceval: ......
Douglas: We must rebuild Etruria alongside our new king. Etruria will be born again under the care of the youth. I am counting on you, Perceval.
Perceval: ...I won't disappoint you.

FE6-mini-41.png
Cecilia
[spoiler=Support C]Cecilia: General Douglas!
Douglas: Cecilia.
Cecilia: I knew you were alive, but I never heard that you were here with us. Why didn't you tell me?
Douglas: I fight in shame.
Cecilia: Nonsense! You are an asset to us all. It is an honor to fight alongside you once again. Together we can show everyone why the Etrurian Generals are so respected!
Douglas: Hm... It's not like you to be this sanguine, Cecilia.
Cecilia: It's only because you're here fighting with me. I've always idolized you, if you want to know the truth.

[spoiler=Support B]Douglas: The former Mage General appointed you as his successor... But many were opposed to you taking the position at first.
Cecilia: Yes, that is true. A female officer was enough to incite the rage of some. I spent most of my earlier days fighting against prejudice.
Douglas: To be honest, I doubted your abilities at first, too.
Cecilia: Yes, I know. Every time you told me I was too weak for the job, I would bury myself in spell tomes and work even harder.
Douglas: That's just like you. I expect you must have resented me quite a bit.
Cecilia: Oh? I never resented you, General. Do you know why?
Douglas: No. Please tell me.
Cecilia: The day I enlisted, the other young officers gave me a hard time for being a woman. But you defended me. You said that I was stronger than any of them.
Douglas: ...I'm afraid I don't remember.
Cecilia: That's all right. I remember it perfectly.

[spoiler=Support A]Douglas: Cecilia.
Cecilia: Yes, General?
Douglas: I must thank you. You've given an old decrepit soldier hope.
Cecilia: ...... What do you...?
Douglas: I can feel my age whenever I fight. An elderly soldier is of no use. My time has come. It is up to you to lead Etruria to a brighter tomorrow.
Cecilia: ...... I've never heard such foolish words from your mouth, General.
Cecilia: A brighter tomorrow for Etruria? The war has yet to be won. And even if we are victorious, we still have much to do. We must rebuild our land and regain the trust of other nations. Etruria's future comes after everything has been settled.
Douglas: Hmmm...
Cecilia: And you're going to place that burden upon us as you retire? I won't allow it, General.
Douglas: ...... ...You really have grown more confident.
Cecilia: It is thanks to you. Now, why don't you find some use instead of moping about your age?
Douglas: Hm... Very well. You amateurs are no match for me as long as I still stand.
Cecilia: Hm hm hm... That's better, General.

FE6-mini-33.png
Lalum
[spoiler=Support C]Douglas: There you are, Lalum.
Lalum: Father! Oh... I mean, Lord Douglas!
Douglas: Don't worry. We don't need to keep our relationship a secret from these people. We don't have many chances to speak like this. Just call me Father, as you always do.
Lalum: Yes, Father... You don't look well. Are you OK? Do you feel sick?
Douglas: No, I'm not sick. I'm just a little tired.
Lalum: Can I help? If there's anything at all, Father...
Douglas: Lalum... It's all right. I feel better already after seeing your face. You can go now... There's no need for concern.
Lalum: Father...

[spoiler=Support B]Lalum: Father!
Douglas: Lalum? What's the matter?
Lalum: I brought you my special protein lunch to help keep up your energy!
Douglas: Ah, thank you, Lalum.
Lalum: Tee hee... Go on! Eat up!
Douglas: What, right here? A general shouldn't sit down for a meal in the middle of a battle...
Lalum: Oh... I'm sorry! O-of course... It's OK. I should have known better... I'm...so stupid...
Douglas: ...Well, I'll make an exception for you. I don't want it to go cold, after all. I changed my mind. I'll eat it now. ...Mmm! This looks good.
Lalum: I-it's OK, Father! Don't force yourself!
Douglas: No, truly, it's delicious! Mmm... Yes.
Lalum: Father...
Douglas: I envy your future husband and children. They'll get to eat your delicious food everyday [sic].
Lalum: Oh, Father!

[spoiler=Support A]Lalum: Father! Father!
Douglas: What is it, Lalum?
Lalum: I've finally found a way to really cheer you up!
Douglas: Lalum... It's the thought that counts. Your consideration is enough. Don't worry your little head over it.
Lalum: I'm not worrying! It's just, if you look sad, then I feel down, too. But if you laugh, then I feel happy!
Douglas: Lalum... You're a wonderful daughter. I'm so proud of you.
Lalum: And who made me who I am? You, silly! You took me up off the street and treated me like your own daughter. I... I've actually been happy with who I am since you adopted me.
Douglas: Lalum...
Lalum: Oh! Father, you're getting all teary-eyed again!
Douglas: Oh dear, you're right... I must control my emotions.
Lalum: OK, let me cheer you up with my latest dance!

Behold, the only character in FE6 that you recruit in a gaiden chapter!

But now it's time to discuss this next route split... Since the path you take is dependent on whether your Pegasus Knights are higher-leveled than your Nomads or vice-versa, and you recruit a Pegasus Knight (Shanna) before a Nomad (Sue), we'll cover the Ilia route and then move on to Sacae.

FE6-49.png
NIIME

FE6-mini-46.png
Hugh
[spoiler=Support C]Hugh: ......
Niime: Hm...? Who that's I see sneaking by without so much as a hello? Whoever it is, he seems to have a death wish.
Hugh: O-oh! H-hello there, Grandmother! Fancy meeting you here!
Niime: Don't give me that, boy! You've been avoiding me, haven't you? Are you shy, or just stupid?
Hugh: Well, Grandmother, you seem to be keeping in good health... Not planning on dying anytime soon, I hope?
Niime: Harumph! If I dropped dead who would keep my pathetically helpless grandson in line? So tell me. It was three years ago I sent you out to study the darkness. I hope you have a good excuse for using that putrid anima magic.
Hugh: Actually, I became a mage.
Niime: ...I must finally be going deaf. I thought I heard you say you became a mage.
Hugh: Oh, sorry, I'll say it so you can hear. I! USE! ANIMA! MAGIC! NOW!
Niime: You...you blundering failure! You dare show your face in front of me?!
Hugh: Help! Murderer!
Niime: Foolish boy...
Hugh: Hey, where are you going, Grandmother?
Niime: I always get a migraine when I talk to you. I never want to see you again. *leaves*
Hugh: ...I thought I was a dead man for sure. Either she's gotten soft with age, or she was dumbfounded at how handsome I've become. Either way, lucky me!

[spoiler=Support B]Niime: Hugh!
Hugh: Grandmother! ......
Niime: ...What are you doing?
Hugh: Huh? Oh, I'm just bracing myself. For when you blast me with your magic and all that.
Niime: ...You really are a fool.
Hugh: Don't say that! Come on, I'm your only grandson!
Niime: Yes, most unfortunate, that. But there's nothing to be done about it now, I'm afraid. Anyway, I need something from you.
Hugh: Really? That's a surprise.
Niime: Give me back that Nosferatu tome I lent you when I sent you out. You have no use for it now.
Hugh: Gulp...
Niime: You...do have it, don't you?
Hugh: Uh...
Niime: Hugh, those tomes are hard to find! I sincerely hope you didn't pawn it...
Hugh: Wait! No, no, no! I didn't sell it! I gave it away!
Niime: What?! And that's any better?
Hugh: No, but listen! I met this kid who was studying dark magic, and I traveled with him for a while. The kid was an orphan, so I felt kinda bad for him, I guess. Anyway, one morning when I woke up, the kid was gone, and so was the tome!
Niime: So you didn't give it away. A child stole it from you.
Hugh: I suppose that's one way of putting it.
Niime: That's the only way of putting it!
Hugh: ...... H-hey, Grandmother. I'll leave if your head hurts again.
Niime: ...Yes, please do. Your departed parents would never forgive me for reducing their only son to ash.
Hugh: Y-you're right! Bye! *leaves*
Niime: He's just like his father was at that age... He tries to be bad, but his heart is too kind. Why couldn't he inherit his talent for dark magic as well?

[spoiler=Support A]Hugh: Grandmother!
Niime: What?
Hugh: Was my old man good at dark magic? I don't really remember.
Niime: ...Why?
Hugh: Well, I really did try to study dark magic, but I couldn't seem to pick it up at all. That kid I told you about was doing great, though. I thought that maybe I don't have the talent, so I switched to anima magic. But the thing is, how can I not have the talent for it when I have your blood? That's why I wanna know if my old man had the talent or not.
Niime: Your father had more talent for dark magic than you could ever hope for.
Hugh: What? That makes no sense. ...Wait! I get it! Of course!
Niime: An epiphany?
Hugh: Yes! You're not really my grandmother, are you?! O-ow! What did you do that for?!
Niime: Your stupidity. I'm your grandmother, like it or not. You would never have been born were it not for me.
Hugh: But that's impossible! This handsome face couldn't have come from those hideous wrinkles.
Niime: I was a stunning beauty when I was your age. I would court men like you and drop them once I'd milked all the money out of them.
Hugh: Ouch...
Niime: Your kindness comes from your father, and your talent for anima magic comes from your mother. Your stupidity... That's probably from your grandfather.
Hugh: What? My mom wasn't a shaman?
Niime: I was determined at first to make my son's wife a shaman. But your mother was a fine young lady with a distinct talent for anima magic, so I caved... ...I was so proud of them both... And yet they died so young...
Hugh: I'm sorry that all you have left is a pathetic failure of a grandson.
Niime: ...... Don't be. How I missed yelling at you while you were gone. Perhaps misbehaving children really are the most precious after all. All I want for you is to live a long and fulfilling life, Hugh.
Hugh: ...Grandmother.

FE6-mini-52.png
Yoder
[spoiler=Support C]Niime: Well, well... You.
Yoder: Yes, hello. You seem to be doing well.
Niime: Heh... You've become an old man since the last time I saw you.
Yoder: Oh, yes, it's so embarrassing. But you're as youthful as ever I see.
Niime: ...Is that sarcasm?
Yoder: Not at all. ...It truly has been a long time. How many years ago was it?
Niime: Forty...no, fifty years? A long time...
Yoder: Yes... Indeed.
Niime: ...I think I finally understand how you felt back then.
Yoder: Yes, and I, you.
Niime: But that was a long time ago... A time that will never return. Our paths split that day. They'll never cross again.
Yoder: ......

[spoiler=Support B]Niime: *is offscreen* ...Yoder... Yoder! Are you listening?
Yoder: Niime...
Niime: ...They killed your sister. She cried your name out as she died. And still...you refuse to do a thing.
Yoder: I... *
Niime: You're telling me to forgive them? Hah, what will that accomplish? If we let them live, they're sure to repeat their actions. More innocent people will die by their hands. Is that what you want? Answer me, Yoder!
Yoder: Niime, I...
*Yoder leaves, and then both he and Niime appear together*
Niime: Yoder? *
Yoder: ...Niime. *
Niime: What were you doing? I almost thought you'd up and died.
Yoder: No, I was reminiscing about the past. If I just close my eyes, I can see it as if it were happening now...
Niime: Heh... Finally going senile, are we?
Yoder: Foul words still pour from your mouth as they always did...

[spoiler=Support A]Yoder: The end of this war...draws near.
Niime: So it seems.
Yoder: What will you do after it ends?
Niime: Who knows? I already told you our paths will never cross again. We'll go our separate ways, as we did before.
Yoder: ...... Niime, you and I have changed. Our paths may just cross again one day. I will pray for it.
Niime: ...... ...Well, no one can know the future. A path that splits at one point...may join again further down the road... Who can say...?

FE6-mini-37.png
Raigh
[spoiler=Support C]Niime: Hm...
Raigh: ...What?
Niime: I see you use dark magic. Although you appear to be a beginner.
Raigh: ...Look, old lady. I’m busy. I don’t have time for geriatrics like you.
Niime: Come now, there’s no need to be so impatient. Studying by yourself won’t get you anywhere, anyway.
Raigh: ?! How did you know I study on my own...?
Niime: ...I haven’t lived this long for nothing, boy. I know the darkness much better than you do.
Raigh: Who... Who are you?
Niime: My name is Niime. Remember it...

[spoiler=Support B]Niime: Ah, it’s that impetuous little chap again.
Raigh: ...... You... You’re the Mountain Hermit. The master of darkness.
Niime: I’m more famous than I realized. What do you want?
Raigh: ...I...I want you to teach me dark magic. Teach me everything!
Niime: Hm... Is that how you ask for a favor, boy?
Raigh: ...I can change my tone if it’s not to your liking. If you want me to grovel, I will. Just please, teach me your dark magic!
Niime: ...... You’re amusing... ...All right, try reading this to start.
Raigh: ...What...is this...?
Niime: You don’t know? It’s archaic writing used in the oldest spell tomes.
Raigh: What...? The ancient scrolls I know aren’t written like this...
Niime: Can you understand now how deep dark magic is? You can have that. Good luck reading it. *leaves*
Raigh: Hmph... Piece of cake...

[spoiler=Support A]Niime: Well? How are your studies going?
Niime: Hm... Don’t even have the time to talk, do you? You’re a rude one, and you lack respect for your elders. But you do seem to be serious about learning dark magic. Why do you seek the power of darkness, boy?
Raigh: ...I don’t have any grandiose reason or anything. I use dark magic for my own purposes. I want to protect those I hold dear and destroy all who oppose me. That’s the power I seek.
Niime: This power... It’s not to be taken lightly. It can turn the whole planet upside down if used incorrectly.
Raigh: Heh... So? I don’t mind blowing up a planet or two if I have to.
Niime: ...Good. Well said, lad. Now come... Come into the depths of darkness... You can start by mastering that book I gave you.
Raigh: ...... ...ank you...
Niime: Hm? What was that?
Raigh: ...Nothing.

FE6-mini-42.png
Sophia
[spoiler=Support C]Sophia: Oh... Hello...
Niime: So you're the shaman of Nabata?
Sophia: Yes... My name...is Sophia...
Niime: A shy one, are we? I suppose you would be after spending your whole life in that place... You remind me of me when I was your age.
Sophia: Really...?
Niime: My name is Niime. I want to know more about your village in Nabata.
Sophia: About the village...?
Niime: That's right. But before that... Are you human? Or dragon?
Sophia: ...... I am human... At least...my father was human...
Niime: I see... Sorry to be so intrusive. Don't worry about it.

[spoiler=Support B]Sophia: Arcadia...lies within the sandstorms of the desert... There aren't many pure dragons... But there are many people...with dragon blood...in their veins...
Niime: I know that you're a shaman, but what exactly do you do? Rain dances and the like?
Sophia: I...can see... *
Niime: You can see?
Sophia: Yes... I can sometimes see...the future...
Niime: ...Really? Is that because of the dragon blood in you?
Sophia: ...I...don't know...
Niime: Hm... Don't let anyone know about that power of yours. It could be dangerous for our enemies. Even just the next day's weather could decide a battle.
Niime: Not all outsiders are nice people. I heard you were held captive by Bern. I'm sure you don't want to go through that again.
Sophia: No... I don't...
Niime: ...... ...Don't worry. Roy would never think of doing that to you. You're safe here.
Sophia: Yes, I feel that way...

[spoiler=Support A]Niime: What are dragons, anyway? Where do they come from? What are they here for?
Sophia: ...I don't know... I don't know...anything specific...
Niime: Hm... Interesting. You don't know anything about the dragons despite having their blood in your veins.
Niime: If you were a normal girl, you could lead an ordinary life, not having to worry about people hunting you down for your power...
Sophia: ...... I...I'm happy with myself... Even the dragon blood that flows within me... It makes me who I am...
Niime: Yes... You're right. You've a strong will.
Sophia: Me...? Strong...?
Niime: Yes, you're strong. You really are just like me when I was your age.
Sophia: D...do you really think so...?

FE6-mini-45.png
Fae
[spoiler=Support C]Fae: La la laaa la... Oh... A flower!
Niime: *is at a distance* A dragon... Archenemy of mankind... But something's...strange... The dragons described in the old scrolls were nothing like that. They were much more...inhuman.
Fae: *approaches Niime* Hm?
Niime: ...!
Fae: Who are you?
Niime: M-me? ...I am Niime.
Fae: Niime?
Niime: That's right... Oh, I must be off. I have things to do. *leaves*
Fae: Weird lady.

[spoiler=Support B]Niime: Fae.
Fae: Grandma Niime!
Niime: Grandma, huh...? You know, you're actually several hundred years older than I am.
Fae: Huh?
Niime: Never you mind. Fae, take a look at this gemstone.
Fae: What is it?
Fae: Mmm...mmm...mmm... I'm sleepy now... *falls asleep*
Niime: So...this is the enemy of mankind, is it? She doesn't seem to have a care in the world... ...In fact, she's adorable...

[spoiler=Support A]Fae: Grandma Niime!
Niime: Ah, hello, Fae.
Fae: What's wrong?
Niime: Well... Do you remember the story I told you about men and demons?
Fae: Um... Yeah! The pretty lights!
Niime: To tell you the truth... I always feared those demons. After studying dark magic and the history of mankind...only then did I discover just how terrifying the demons were.
Niime: But after meeting you...my fear seems to have vanished completely.
Fae: What? Why?
Niime: Pay it no mind. My long stories must bore you. Here, go play with this.
Fae: Yay! *leaves*
Niime: What a fool I was... I thought of doing such horrible things to that innocent girl... Thinking it would protect the human race... Hah. There's no point in peace obtained through such hideous measures.

Here is your sole recruitable unit from Chapter 19B, and one of the two from Chapter 20A.

Edited by DrPikachu

FE6-50.png
JUNO

FE6-mini-32.png
Tate
[spoiler=Support C]Tate: Juno... Are you all right?
Juno: Oh? Are you looking out for me, Tate?
Tate: Well, you've been retired for a while now... I'm sure you're not too rusty, but anything can happen. I was a little worried.
Juno: Thanks... But I'm fine. How about you? How is it leading a squad of pegasus knights? I know you're responsible, but did you get along with your squad?
Tate: I don't think I was anything special... But I probably did all right.
Juno: I'm sure you did fine, Tate. Good job...
Tate: J-Juno!
Juno: Oh... You don't like having your head pet anymore? You used to love it.
Tate: Th-that was a long time ago... I'm not...a kid anymore.
Juno: So you don't like it anymore?
Tate: It's not that I don't like it, but...you know...

[spoiler=Support B]Tate: Juno...
Juno: Tate? What's the matter?
Tate: Nothing. I was just wondering whether you're all right...
Juno: Wait, Tate, before you go, let's chat a little.
Tate: Um...but...
Juno: It's OK, Tate. You can still act like a little sister when we're alone together.
Tate: ......
Juno: You're a strong girl, but I know you get lonely... Do you remember the time I first left for pegasus knight training? You thought I was leaving forever, and you--
Tate: D-don't bring that up...! I was still a little girl...
Juno: I was glad you cared so much about me, Tate. You were always so blunt, so I sometimes thought you didn't like me.
Tate: That's silly...
Juno: But...you cried so much when I left. "Don't leave us, Juno!" I almost cried myself.
Tate: Juno...
Juno: Tate, if you ever feel down, come talk to me. Because...I'll always be your big sister.
Tate: Yeah...

[spoiler=Support A]Tate: Juno?
Juno: Yes?
Tate: I was thinking... Maybe you should leave the rest of the battle to us and rest a bit. I know you're a mother now, so...
Juno: Oh? Are you saying I've lost my edge?
Tate: N-no, that's not what I mean. I just...
Juno: I know, Tate. Thank you. But I'm fine. I am still a pegasus knight of Ilia. I'm the one who taught you how to ride a pegasus in the first place.
Tate: Yeah, I know, but... ...... If anything happens...I'll be here for you, Juno.
Juno: I know... Thank you, Tate.

FE6-mini-11.png
Shanna
[spoiler=Support C]Shanna: It's Juno!
Juno: Shanna. Have you been well?
Shanna: Yeah! Really well.
Juno: It's aleady [sic] been a year since you left for training... Are you getting along with the other the [sic] mercenaries? I heard they were all men. Are you doing all right?
Shanna: Yeah, I'm doing fine! They're all really nice. And I'm doing really well in battle, too! I do all the work, actually.
Juno: Really?
Shanna: Yeah! After we joined Lord Roy, the enemies started getting stronger... But still I beat all of them single-handed!
Juno: Wow... That's amazing. You've been working hard, Shanna...
Shanna: Tee hee...

[spoiler=Support B]Shanna: Juno!
Juno: What is it, Shanna?
Shanna: Teach me how to ride a pegasus like you. The way you fly is really neat. I wish I could fly like that...
Juno: I'd like to, but not now. We're in a battle. I can teach you when we have some free time...
Shanna: ...Oh. Then let's practice our special move!
Juno: Special move...?
Shanna: The Triangle Attack!
Juno: Oh, that move mother used to tell us about... But we need Tate to do the Triangle Attack.
Shanna: Oh... Right. Then, um...
Juno: What's the matter, Shanna?
Shanna: We haven't seen each other for so long. I just don't want us to be separated again...
Juno: ...You always used to cling to me like that when you were little. Shanna, be a good girl and wait until the war is over. Then we can spend as much time together as we like...
Shanna: Yeah... You're right. OK!

[spoiler=Support A]Shanna: Juno!
Juno: Shanna, I haven't had a chance to tell you yet, but...
Shanna: Yeah?
Juno: While you were away, we had a baby girl.
Shanna: What?! You had a baby with Jerrot?! Where, where?! I want to hold her...
Juno: I can't bring a baby to the battlefield, Shanna. She's with a friend back home. You can see her when we go back.
Shanna: Oh boy! Juno's baby... I bet she's super cute! I really want to see her.
Juno: Don't worry. You will.
Shanna: But wait a second... My sister had a baby? That makes me...an aunt? I'm too young to be an aunt!

FE6-mini-19.png
Jerrot
[spoiler=Support C]Jerrot: Juno, er...
Juno: Yes? What is it, Jerrot?
Jerrot: Our daughter... Is she all right?
Juno: Yes, I'm sure she is. I've entrusted her to a close friend.
Jerrot: Oh. Good...
Juno: Is something wrong?
Jerrot: No, it's just... What's she like? Does she look like you? Does she have my nose?
Juno: Oh, you haven't seen her yet, have you?
Jerrot: No, I've been out working.
Juno: Let's go see her together when the war ends.
Jerrot: Yes... I would like that.

[spoiler=Support B]Jerrot: Juno, I've been thinking...
Juno: Yes?
Jerrot: I don't think it's good to leave our newborn baby with someone else. You should go back home so you can take care of her.
Juno: It's all right. I trust my friend to take excellent care of her.
Jerrot: But she needs her mother's love.
Juno: I fight precisely because I'm her mother. I want her to grow up without war and conflict.
Jerrot: But...
Juno: I think I've told you before, but nowhere is safe until this war ends.
Jerrot: Well, that's certainly true...
Juno: So I think we should focus all our effort on ending this war. Can you accept that, Jerrot?
Jerrot: Hm...

[spoiler=Support A]Juno: You're coming back to Edessa once the war ends, aren't you?
Jerrot: Of course.
Juno: Will you stay with us after that?
Jerrot: I don't think that's possible... I'll need to lead the mercenary knights to more work opportunities as before. We can't support ourselves otherwise.
Juno: But most of Ilia's land can grow food now. With enough effort, we can produce enough food to get by...
Jerrot: That won't happen overnight.
Juno: I know, but...
Jerrot: Besides, who can guarantee a good harvest every single year? Were our crops to fail, how would we get money? How would we survive the winter if we're not prepared for failure?
Juno: ......
Jerrot: I must lead the mercenary knights to make money, at least until we can support ourselves even after a bad harvest. I'll leave Edessa to you, so keep doing what you can to cultivate the land.
Juno: I will...
Jerrot: I have faith that there will come a time when Ilia will be self-sufficient.
Juno: Yes, I think so, too. I know that someday you won't have to leave us anymore. That we'll finally be together as a family.

FE6-mini-20.png
Treck
[spoiler=Support C]Juno: Treck? Oh... He was here just a minute ago... Hm? What's this paper...? Did he drop it? It has a lot of writing on it... Let's see... "I was a horse." "I tried running." "I got tired." ...What is this?

[spoiler=Support B]Juno: Oh, Treck. I was looking for you.
Treck: Oh, hullo, Lady Juno.
Juno: You look as sleepy as always. Oh, right... Here. Is this yours?
Treck: Huh? Ah... Yeah, it's mine. I lost it the other day.
Juno: I thought so. I'm sorry, but I read a little bit of it... What are you writing about?
Treck: I write down the dreams I have.
Juno: Dreams?
Treck: Yes. When I look at what I wrote, I remember all the kinds of dreams I've had. It helps me sleep better. Yawn...
Juno: Oh, I see. That sounds interesting... Maybe I should try it, too.

[spoiler=Support A]Juno: Treck?
Treck: Yes?
Juno: Can you show me that paper with your dreams on it? I'm very interested in it.
Treck: Uhm... Sure.
Juno: Thank you. "I was praised by Commander Jerrot." He shows up in your dreams, too?
Treck: Yeah, sometimes.
Juno: Let's see... "The war ended." "There was peace." "Spring came to Ilia." "Everyone slept happily ever after..." ......
Treck: Huh? Is something wrong, Lady Juno?
Juno: ...No, I'm sorry. ...... Can you show me your dreams again sometime, Treck?
Treck: Well... It's a little embarrassing, to tell the truth. But OK, you can see them. I'll sleep as much as I can and show you all the latest ones.
Juno: Thank you, Treck.

FE6-mini-21.png
Noah
[spoiler=Support C]Juno: Oh, Noah.
Noah: Hello, Lady Juno. Are you all right?
Juno: You're worried about me? That's a surprise.
Noah: ...I'm not that antisocial, Lady Juno...
Juno: I was just kidding. You seem uncaring, but I know you have a kind heart. Are you holding up OK? You've gone through many battles to make it here.
Noah: Yes, I'm fine. Commander Jerrot helped us greatly. It's thanks to him I'm still alive now.
Juno: I see... He always works himself too hard in battle...

[spoiler=Support B]Juno: Sigune... She turned to Bern.
Noah: Yes, she ambushed us in the blizzard with her pegasus knights.
Juno: I see... Sigune and I used to be rivals, you know. We were always competing against each other. It all seems so...distant when I think about it now.
Noah: ......
Juno: Sigune always tried to act tough, but she was a kindhearted person inside. I just wish it hadn't come to this... War creates so much pain.
Noah: ...Yes. But that's war.

[spoiler=Support A]Juno: Noah.
Noah: Yes?
Juno: You seem to avoid developing close relationships. Is it because you don't want to suffer from loss?
Noah: ...I don't know. It's just easier to avoid getting close with anyone. The tighter the bond, the greater your suffering when that bond is broken. ...I think you know that better than any of us.
Juno: Yes... Perhaps in Ilia it's better to live the way you do. But someday you'll realize relationships aren't so bad. Maybe all you need is to fall in love.

This takes care of Chapter 20A and the Ilia route.

FE6-51.png
DAYAN

FE6-mini-28.png
Shin
[spoiler=Support C]Shin: Chieftain.
Dayan: Shin... I'm sorry I assigned you such a difficult task. You have my thanks for locating my granddaughter.
Shin: It was my pleasure, Chieftain.
Dayan: It must have been a difficult journey. Where did you go after you left us?
Shin: After we lost the battle, I crossed many lands in search of Sue. I rode through Lycia and crossed the ocean to the Western Isles. That is where I found her. It was several months after you gave me the order.
Dayan: I see... Much time has passed since we lost that battle.
Shin: Chieftain...
Dayan: We lost many of our clansmen. ...Young ones, too.
Shin: But you survived, Chieftain. No matter how divided the clan may be you can unite us once more.

[spoiler=Support B]Shin: The nations in the west, Lycia and Etruria, were very different from Sacae. There were soldiers clad in heavy armor that would allow no arrows to pass.
Dayan: So I would imagine. In the vast plains of Sacae, horses are our livelihood. But in more populated areas, key points are defended by soldiers such as the ones you speak of. It is not surprising that our tactics fail on foreign ground.
Dayan: Betrayal and trickery are simple tactics to them. It is only us who think such methods dishonorable. It is no surprise we lost with such a mindset.
Shin: ...But...I cannot accept such...dirty tactics.
Dayan: You must accept the fact that people use them, though. We must be prepared for them when they are used against us.

[spoiler=Support A]Dayan: Shin.
Shin: Yes?
Dayan: Our Father the Sky has brought us blessings in spite of our hardships. I think you have been especially blessed.
Shin: What do you mean?
Dayan: The land isn't as it used to be. We of Sacae must have broader perspectives. We must think outside of the clans.
Shin: But Chieftain...
Dayan: You seem to have learned much in your travels. This old wolf is too old to learn new ways of thinking. But you are young. You are responsible for leading Sacae to a brighter future. Consider this an order from your Chieftain, Shin. It is the youth that will decide Sacae's fate.
Shin: Yes, Chieftain...

FE6-mini-18.png
Sue
[spoiler=Support C]Sue: Grandfather.
Dayan: Sue? What's wrong?
Sue: I must apologize.
Dayan: For not getting all of our clansmen to safety?
Dayan: There was a traitor among us. There was nothing you could do.
Sue: Perhaps, but I am responsible. I am the granddaughter of the Silver Wolf. It was my duty to lead our clansmen to safety, no matter the circumstances. But I...
Dayan: It was I who gave you those orders. It was my responsibility.
Sue: But...
Dayan: Did you abandon your fellow clansmen and flee on your own?
Sue: Never! When the enemy appeared, I rushed at them to make time for our people to escape. But it was a decoy... The enemy's main forces were stationed exactly where everyone fled...
Dayan: Then you performed admirably. I'm sure you won't forget it so easily, but you must accept it.
Sue: Yes... I'll try.

[spoiler=Support B]Dayan: Sue, are you feeling better now?
Dayan: I see it still torments you. I suppose you wouldn't get over it that easily...
Sue: I...I just let our people...
Dayan: ...Sue, let's go out for a long ride after this battle.
Sue: A long ride? In a time like this?
Dayan: Yes, absolutely. You could run to your death with an occupied mind. Do you understand?
Sue: Yes. But...
Dayan: You must listen more carefully to the voices of the Sky and the Earth. We humans are mere ants when compared to their grandeur. Haven't I always told you this?
Sue: But I am listening to them...!
Dayan: No, you listen only to your own voice. We ride after this battle. Understood?
Sue: ...I'll do as you say.
Dayan: Good.

[spoiler=Support A]Dayan: You look much better, Sue.
Sue: Yes, and I feel better. I'll never forget how I failed to rescue our clansmen, but I've decided not to dwell on the past. I'll look towards the future.
Dayan: It seems that you learned something from our ride.
Sue: I was able to listen to nature's voices again.
Dayan: Good! I couldn't stand seeing you so distressed.
Sue: I never showed it.
Dayan: Perhaps the others couldn't see, but I could. I'm your grandfather. I've known you since the moment you were born.
Sue: Grandfather... I...
Dayan: What?
Sue: Thank you.
Dayan: I was only doing my duty...as your grandfather.
Sue: Yes, I know.

FE6-mini-52.png
Yoder
[spoiler=Support C]Dayan: Are you Dayan the Silver Wolf?
Yoder: You are not Sacaen, and yet you know my name... How do you know of me?
Yoder: I treated a wounded Sacaen once in the past. It was then I heard of the unrivaled warrior of Sacae. With a name like Silver Wolf, I expected someone with white hair like mine.
Dayan: The name Silver Wolf comes from our history. Our legends say that our ancestors were wolves.
Yoder: Ah, I didn't know that.
Dayan: Do you need something from me? If you come to preach, I already have deities I worship.
Yoder: No, I did not come to preach.
Dayan: ...Are you sure? Don't you need to serve your gods?
Yoder: Of course. My mission is to guide those in need of direction. But you Sacaens already worship the Sky and the Earth. The gods would not look fondly on me for pushing my beliefs upon you.
Dayan: ...I see.

[spoiler=Support B]Dayan: We Sacaens pray to the Sky and the Earth. The light of day and the darkness of night that engulf the land... They produce wind, lightning, fire, ice, and other affinities... Every person in this world is protected by one of these elements. According to my clan's beliefs, I am protected by the anima affinity.
Yoder: Interesting that you believe so.
Dayan: What do you mean?
Yoder: The St. Elimine Church has similar beliefs. When the creators made man, all mankind was blessed with an affinity. However...those elements...
Dayan: ...Those elements hold no power on their own.
Yoder: Exactly.
Dayan: Hm... Interesting indeed.
Yoder: Yes. Perhaps... Perhaps this is one of the grand truths of the world.

[spoiler=Support A]Dayan: The seven affinities... Their effects only appear through bonds with others. When your heart is linked with someone else's... That is when the elements reveal their true power.
Yoder: Yes, precisely. Saint Elimine said to cherish our relationships.
Dayan: Hmm... I wonder if our hearts have linked somehow.
Yoder: I am sure of it. Though who knows what effect that may have...

FE6-mini-29.png
Gonzales
[spoiler=Support C]Gonzales: Hey... What that?
Dayan: Hm? Haven't you seen eastern bows before? This is a bow we use for training.
Gonzales: I-I can see?
Dayan: All right. Here. Try pulling the string.
Gonzales: Pull good?
Dayan: You're incredibly strong. A normal man wouldn't be able to pull it at all.
Gonzales: I-I strong.
Dayan: Now, try firing this arrow...
Gonzales: H-huh?
Dayan: First, you put the arrow here...
Gonzales: Put arrow here...
Dayan: Now let go.
Gonzales: Let go... Ugh. *falls over*
Dayan: Gonzales! Are you all right?
Gonzales: Arrow hit me...

[spoiler=Support B]Dayan: Let me see your head. Yes... It looks better.
Gonzales: Uh... No more bow. What that horse? Strange color.
Dayan: Ah, it looks different from the horses in your home, doesn't it? We use these horses as a way of life in Sacae. We can also keep up with the mounts that western knights ride upon.
Gonzales: I-I want ride... Guh. *is kicked away by the horse*
Dayan: Gonzales! Are you all right? Horses are very sensitive to people standing behind them. You have to be careful.
Gonzales: ...Ow... Horse kick me...

[spoiler=Support A]Dayan: I'm sorry, Gonzales. It seems that you get hurt whenever you are with me.
Gonzales: It OK.
Dayan: Here, I'll give you this as an apology.
Gonzales: What this?
Dayan: It's a headdress that we of the Kutolah clan wear. It would suit a fine warrior like you nicely.
Gonzales: ...I like.
Dayan: Take this as well. It's a wine made from horse milk. We drink it at festivities.
Gonzales: I happy. I drink.
Dayan: Wait, don't...drink so much...
Gonzales: Uh? Uhwuhwuh? *collapses*
Dayan: Gonzales! Can you get up? This wine is very strong. You shouldn't drink so much of it at once.
Gonzales: *is on the ground* Uhwuhwuhhh...

FE6-mini-15.png
Rutger
[spoiler=Support C]Rutger: You... You're the Silver Wolf...
Dayan: You are a warrior of Sacae. What is your name?
Rutger: Rutger. ...I was at Bulgar.
Dayan: Bulgar... You survived. I heard that most of the people there were killed...
Rutger: ...... That day... I learned that it is the strong who consume the weak in nature. That is true anywhere, be it Sacae...or Bern!
Dayan: Then...is that the reason you are here? To become strong and take your revenge on Bern...?
Rutger: ......

[spoiler=Support B]Dayan: Rutger. You fight for revenge.
Dayan: What will you do once you have vengeance?
Dayan: I ask you once more... What do you plan to do after avenging your clan?
Rutger: ...You don't need to know.
Dayan: Will you...dedicate your life to revenge? Will you be happy with that?
Rutger: ...... You want me to keep quiet, even after seeing my entire clan killed? ...You suffered the same as I have. You must understand.
Dayan: That is not what I am saying. We are men of Sacae. Those who desecrate our land must pay. However...even if we do win this war and destroy Bern, the deceased will never return.
Dayan: Revenge will not bring back that which you've lost.
Rutger: ...... I know no other way to live.

[spoiler=Support A]Dayan: Rutger. What will you do when the war is over? Do you have a place to go?
Rutger: ...No.
Dayan: As I thought. Would you join the Kutolah?
Dayan: Our clan lost its battle, but its soul lives on. Once the war ends, we will gather in the plains once more. I think you could be a great help to us.
Rutger: ...I don't accept charity.
Dayan: It is not charity. I ask you because I have faith in your strength as a warrior.
Dayan: Hm... A difficult person, I see. Then I shall say no more. But remember that if you ever change your mind, we will welcome you with open arms. Whatever happens to you...don't forget that.
Rutger: ...... ...I won't.

Dayan here is our sole recruitable from Chapter 20B, and the last one before the paths from Ilia and Sacae cross together once more for the grand finale in Bern.

We also have our last original Support conversation, and boy is it meta...

FE6-52.png
YODER

FE6-mini-49.png
Niime
[spoiler=Support C]Niime: Well, well... You.
Yoder: Yes, hello. You seem to be doing well.
Niime: Heh... You've become an old man since the last time I saw you.
Yoder: Oh, yes, it's so embarrassing. But you're as youthful as ever I see.
Niime: ...Is that sarcasm?
Yoder: Not at all. ...It truly has been a long time. How many years ago was it?
Niime: Forty...no, fifty years? A long time...
Yoder: Yes... Indeed.
Niime: ...I think I finally understand how you felt back then.
Yoder: Yes, and I, you.
Niime: But that was a long time ago... A time that will never return. Our paths split that day. They'll never cross again.

[spoiler=Support B]Niime: *is offscreen* ...Yoder... Yoder! Are you listening?
Yoder: Niime...
Niime: ...They killed your sister. She cried your name out as she died. And still...you refuse to do a thing.
Yoder: I... *
Niime: You're telling me to forgive them? Hah, what will that accomplish? If we let them live, they're sure to repeat their actions. More innocent people will die by their hands. Is that what you want? Answer me, Yoder!
Yoder: Niime, I...
*Yoder leaves, and then both he and Niime appear together*
Niime: Yoder? *
Yoder: ...Niime. *
Niime: What were you doing? I almost thought you'd up and died.
Yoder: No, I was reminiscing about the past. If I just close my eyes, I can see it as if it were happening now...
Niime: Heh... Finally going senile, are we?
Yoder: Foul words still pour from your mouth as they always did...

[spoiler=Support A]Yoder: The end of this war...draws near.
Niime: So it seems.
Yoder: What will you do after it ends?
Niime: Who knows? I already told you our paths will never cross again. We'll go our separate ways, as we did before.
Yoder: ...... Niime, you and I have changed. Our paths may just cross again one day. I will pray for it.
Niime: ...... ...Well, no one can know the future. A path that splits at one point...may join again further down the road... Who can say...?

FE6-mini-16.png
Saul
[spoiler=Support C]Yoder: Saul...
Saul: Father Yoder... Do you need something from me?
Yoder: No...but I thought we might talk a bit. Are you performing your duties as you should?
Saul: Of course, Father Yoder. We get more followers every day thanks to my work. Please take a look at this list...
Yoder: ...Hm. There seem to be an overwhelmingly large number of female names on this list.
Saul: Well... You know.
Yoder: Do I?
Saul: Err... Women must understand my preaching better than gentlemen do.
Yoder: Oh, I see. Very good.
Saul: Yes, thank you.
Yoder: Just remember, Saul, that your duty is to be a missionary. Not a womanizer. *leaves*
Saul: ...... I can't beat him, can I...?

[spoiler=Support B]Yoder: Saul, how is your mission coming along?
Saul: Ah, yes. As I notified you in my letter, Lord Roy is in possession of the Fire Emblem now.
Yoder: Has there been anyting [sic] else worth noting?
Saul: No, not particularly.
Yoder: I see... I am sorry to put you through all this, Saul.
Saul: No, please don't be. I did it all for our loving Saint Elimine.
Yoder: Yes, of course. You are a model priest. ...Oh, Saul. I have received a complaint from Sir Merlinus. Apparently you stalk Princess Guinivere wherever she goes...
Saul: Yes, Father Yoder. That is my mission.
Yoder: Saul, your mission is to keep an eye on the Fire Emblem. And you already told me that it is now in the hands of Lord Roy. Not Princess Guinivere.
Saul: Yes, well, be that as it may, consider this, Father Yoder. I can't follow Lord Roy wherever he goes just because he has the Emblem. Stalking would go against my ethics.
Yoder: ...Saul?

[spoiler=Support A]Yoder: Saul, perhaps it is time to relieve you from your mission.
Saul: What do you mean, Father Yoder?
Yoder: I believe I know Lord Roy well enough to trust him. The Fire Emblem is safe in his hands. What we feared will surely not come to pass. Do you agree?
Saul: You are probably right. ...However, I wish to continue my mission a little longer.
Yoder: I see...
Saul: Of course I understand what you are saying, Father Yoder. Lord Roy is certainly a trustworthy person. Still...I think that Lord Roy has yet to learn the ugliness of the world. I think that I know that ugliness more than other priests...
Yoder: Saul...
Saul: Well, I am still young and inexperienced, so disregard what I said if you will.
Yoder: Yes, I think I will. ...Oh, Saul. I found this pamphlet the other day...
Saul: Oh? This is...
Yoder: "All wounds treated freely for members of the church. Sign up today!" This...treating the gods like some sort of commercial service. I do not approve of this at all... What will others think?
Saul: ......
Yoder: ...Saul, will you listen to my preaching?
Saul: Oh, Father Yoder, I'm not worthy to have the privilege of your...
Yoder: ...Will you listen to my preaching?
Saul: ...Yes, of course, Father Yoder...

FE6-mini-17.png
Dorothy
[spoiler=Support C]Dorothy: Father Yoder?
Yoder: Ah, Dorothy. You look unwell. What is the matter?
Dorothy: Do you know why I can't use healing staves?
Yoder: Hm...
Dorothy: I want to help injured people by using staves like you and Brother Saul. I've been praying every day, and I think I've been faithful.
Yoder: Yes, you have. Your faith is an example to us all.
Dorothy: But I still can't help the injured... I want to heal them, but I can't. Will I never have that power? Am I unworthy?
Yoder: No, that's not it at all. Do you know the story of the owl and the eagle, Dorothy?
Dorothy: No, I don't. Please tell it to me, Father Yoder.
Yoder: It is a story of when Saint Elimine still walked the Earth. One day, during Saint Elimine's journeys, an owl approached her from the forest.
Dorothy: Yes...
Yoder: The owl said to her, "I wish to go to the land of gods. Would you show me the way?" Saint Elimine thought for a moment, and replied, "The gods' domain lies high above the clouds. Your wings are not strong enough to take you there." The owl, disappointed, returned to the forest.
Dorothy: Poor owl...
Yoder: Yes, indeed. We shall continue the story some other time.
Dorothy: Some other time? Why?
Yoder: Remember the teachings of Saint Elimine. Do not try to understand things too quickly. You must ponder on what you are told and develop your own thoughts.
Dorothy: Oh... Right. Then please continue the story another time, Father Yoder.
Yoder: Of course, Dorothy. I promise you I will.

[spoiler=Support B]Yoder: ...After parting with the owl, Saint Elimine continued on her journey. The next day, an eagle swooped down from the mountain.
Dorothy: Uh-huh...
Yoder: The eagle said to her, "I wish to go to the land of gods. Would you show me the way?" Saint Elimine thought for a moment, and replied, "The gods' domain lies in a distant land beyond the night. Your eyes will not be able to guide you through the dark." The eagle, disappointed, returned to the mountain.
Dorothy: ......
Yoder: However, the sympathetic and kind Saint Elimine could not ignore the two birds. She went back, and brought the owl and eagle together. She then told them, "Journey to the land of gods together."
Dorothy: Together...
Yoder: Yes. The two birds traveled to the gods' land together. The eagle used his powerful wings to carry the owl, and the owl used his great eyes to guide the eagle through the night. Together, they were able to reach the gods' domain. That is the end of the story. Do you understand it, Dorothy?
Dorothy: Well... Sort of.

[spoiler=Support A]Dorothy: Father Yoder!
Yoder: Yes, Dorothy?
Dorothy: About that story...
Yoder: Yes?
Dorothy: I thought about it, but... I'm not very smart... So I still don't get it... I sort of have an idea of what it might be about, but...
Yoder: Then you have an answer, Dorothy. A story is just a story. It has no definite meaning. Each person interprets a story and comes up with their own answers.
Dorothy: Oh, good. I think I feel better now, Father Yoder.
Yoder: Do you? Very good, Dorothy.
Dorothy: But what did Saint Elimine do after that? Are there more stories?
Yoder: Yes, the journey of Saint Elimine was a long one. The next day when Saint Elimine continued on her travels...

FE6-mini-51.png
Dayan
[spoiler=Support C]Dayan: Are you Dayan the Silver Wolf?
Yoder: You are not Sacaen, and yet you know my name... How do you know of me?
Yoder: I treated a wounded Sacaen once in the past. It was then I heard of the unrivaled warrior of Sacae. With a name like Silver Wolf, I expected someone with white hair like mine.
Dayan: The name Silver Wolf comes from our history. Our legends say that our ancestors were wolves.
Yoder: Ah, I didn't know that.
Dayan: Do you need something from me? If you come to preach, I already have deities I worship.
Yoder: No, I did not come to preach.
Dayan: ...Are you sure? Don't you need to serve your gods?
Yoder: Of course. My mission is to guide those in need of direction. But you Sacaens already worship the Sky and the Earth. The gods would not look fondly on me for pushing my beliefs upon you.
Dayan: ...I see.

[spoiler=Support B]Dayan: We Sacaens pray to the Sky and the Earth. The light of day and the darkness of night that engulf the land... They produce wind, lightning, fire, ice, and other affinities... Every person in this world is protected by one of these elements. According to my clan's beliefs, I am protected by the anima affinity.
Yoder: Interesting that you believe so.
Dayan: What do you mean?
Yoder: The St. Elimine Church has similar beliefs. When the creators made man, all mankind was blessed with an affinity. However...those elements...
Dayan: ...Those elements hold no power on their own.
Yoder: Exactly.
Dayan: Hm... Interesting indeed.
Yoder: Yes. Perhaps... Perhaps this is one of the grand truths of the world.

[spoiler=Support A]Dayan: The seven affinities... Their effects only appear through bonds with others. When your heart is linked with someone else's... That is when the elements reveal their true power.
Yoder: Yes, precisely. Saint Elimine said to cherish our relationships.
Dayan: Hmm... I wonder if our hearts have linked somehow.
Yoder: I am sure of it. Though who knows what effect that may have...

FE6-mini-39.png
Milady
[spoiler=Support C]Yoder: Hm... So this is a wyvern.
Milady: You are...Father Yoder of the St. Elimine Church.
Yoder: Yes, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, Madam Milady. She is so passive... I imagined wyverns to be more ferocious creatures.
Milady: Triffinne will spread her wings and bare her fangs at my command. However, that is only because of her training by the Bern Army. ...Perhaps she wishes not to fight at all.
Yoder: Perhaps not...
Milady: Triffinne and I have trained together ever since we were both young. We trained hard to be proud warriors in service to our country.
Milady: I... I don't regret leaving Bern with Princess Guinivere. But Bern is still my home... It is painful to fight against my former allies.
Yoder: ...I can only imagine.
Milady: But I must get used to it. For Princess Guinivere...and for my country.

[spoiler=Support B]Milady: ......
Yoder: Is something wrong, Madam Milady?
Milady: No... It's just that my home is in this area.
Yoder: Ah... Do you have family here?
Milady: My grandfather and my parents. My father and his father used to tell stories of battles they fought in. How elated they were when my brother and I were knighted as well... I wonder what they're doing now...
Yoder: ...Madam Milady... Your path has been a difficult one indeed. Forgive me. I have little to offer you.
Milady: Don't be... Simply your ear is more helpful than you may realize... I needed someone like you to listen to me.
Yoder: I will be more than happy to listen to anything you have to say. Don't forget, Madam Milady... You are not alone.
Milady: Thank you, Father Yoder...

[spoiler=Support A]Milady: Father Yoder, I must thank you for helping me. I no longer feel alienated in this army...
Yoder: Of course... It is my pleasure. Triffinne, your master is a very kind-hearted person.
Milady: I've put her through a lot of difficulty. I'm sure she never wanted to turn her back on Bern... I dragged her along with me...
Yoder: Do you really think so?
Milady: ...?
Yoder: I hear that Bern's training instills absolute loyalty in its troops. Both in the knights, and in the mounts.
Milady: Yes, definitely.
Yoder: If that is so, why do you think Triffinne follows you against Bern?
Milady: I'm not...
Yoder: There are other wyvern riders of Bern in the enemy ranks we fight. There are even generals and important commanders. If this wyvern only follows the army's commands, she would not have stayed.
Milady: Yes, you're right...
Yoder: Do you understand what that means? This wyvern has a will of her own. She chose to be with you. Just as you chose to be with Princess Guinivere.
Milady: ...She has a will of her own...
Yoder: You are blessed, Madam Milady. You have a close friend at your side. I dare say you don't even need me.
Milady: Yes, I think you're right... Thank you...

If you don't get the good ending path set, this unit from Chapter 21 will be your last.

Though if you're reading this thread, it's quite likely you already knew that. Huh.

And now, we have our last unit. Hard to believe I did this in a month...

Anyway, enjoy, and thanks for looking at all of these conversations!

FE6-53.png

KAREL

FE6-mini-27.png

Fir

[spoiler=Support C]Fir: Uncle!

Karel: Ah, Fir.

Fir: Please let me stay with you so I can master the sword!

Karel: If that's what you want.

Fir: Thank you! ...But... It doesn't feel right to fight alongside you. I'm still a novice, but you're the strongest fighter in our army!

Fir: None of them know how strong you are! Once they see the true strength of the Sword Saint, they'll...

Karel: Fir.

Fir: Y-yes?

Karel: That's inappropriate.

Fir: I...I respect you so much, so I just...

Karel: Idolizing another is pointless. One must not seek strength for admiration.

Fir: ...Yes, Uncle.

[spoiler=Support B]Fir: Uncle...

Karel: What is it, Fir?

Fir: Please, teach me the way of the sword!

Fir: I want to know how you gained your power. I want to master the sword like you did.

Karel: The way of the sword...

Fir: Yes!

Karel: It is not something that can be taught, Fir.

Fir: What...?

Karel: A sword is simply a sword. It is a weapon used to kill people.

Fir: That... That's not true!

Karel: There's no strength to be found in this hunk of metal. I have lived by the sword since my birth, but my blade never gained any power.

Fir: ......

Karel: True strength does not come from a weapon. It is not something that can be seen or touched. But it exists within all of us. It exists within you, too, Fir.

Fir: M-me...?

[spoiler=Support A]Fir: Please tell me, Uncle!

Fir: What is true strength...? What is the right way...? What must I do...?

Karel: ...Fir. You have always followed in your mother's footsteps.

Fir: ......

Karel: Now that you've lost sight of your mother, you come to me for advice.

Fir: ...Yes.

Karel: But Fir. You are not your mother. You are not me. You cannot follow us to the path you seek. It lies in front of you. It is you who must cut that path for yourself.

Fir: It's...in front of me?

Karel: It isn't something that can be taught. It is something you must discover on your own.

Fir: ...I understand. Thank you, Uncle!

FE6-mini-36.png

Bartre

[spoiler=Support C]Bartre: I...I'm so sorry about Karla. I just wish it could have been me instead of her.

Karel: Honestly, my sister's health was never particularly good. I'm just glad she lived as long as she did.

Bartre: I'm sorry...

Karel: The one thing I am concerned about is Fir. She lost her mother at such a young age...

Bartre: Yes... Maybe... Maybe the reason she left to train was to get her mind off her mother's death.

Karel: She left to train? Is Fir traveling across Elibe?

Bartre: That she is. She said she wanted to become a great swordmaster like her mother.

Karel: Is that so...

[spoiler=Support B]Bartre: ......

Karel: Bartre... What's the matter?

Bartre: Ah, Karel. ...I was just thinking about Karla.

Karel: Again?

Bartre: Yes, always. I first met her in my travels around the world, when I was training. I remember it like it was yesterday... We first met at that arena. Her sword...I couldn't even see it. ...I suffered defeat for the first time in my life.

Karel: ...In our family, the sword was everything. We were raised by the sword, and it was all we knew. The sword was so central to our lives...that it blinded us to our own humanity.

Bartre: Each time I lost, I challenged her to a rematch. And then, the third time we fought, I somehow evaded her first strike. I was knocked unconscious by her second strike, though... But when I woke up...there she was. It was the first time I'd seen her smile. After that, we traveled together, training ourselves to be ever stronger. I was never able to defeat her.

Karel: I didn't see my sister smile very often... She must have been very fond of you.

Bartre: Do you think so...?

[spoiler=Support A]Bartre: ...After she fell sick, Karla told me about her family for the first time. She talked about her heritage, about you, and...about herself.

Karel: I'm sure my sister was happy to be with you in her time in this world.

Bartre: That was around the time that I first met you as well... You resembled Karla when I first met her. You were inhumanly strong... Dangerous and quiet.

Karel: ...That sounds like me. I remember leaving the two of you without a word. You must have thought me a terrible brother.

Bartre: No, not at all. As she lay dying, Karla told me about her childhood with you... She would tell me so many stories, all with a smile on her face.

Karel: ...... ...Is that so...

FE6-mini-15.png

Rutger

[spoiler=Support C]Rutger: !

Karel: You noticed me at this distance? Very impressive.

Rutger: ...Karel the Sword Saint.

Karel: You know of me? I am honored.

Rutger: ...Everyone who wields the sword knows your name.

Karel: Yes, well, I traveled a lot in my youth.

Rutger: ...Why are you in this army?

Karel: My family is here, so I joined as well. I only hope I'm not too rusty.

Rutger: Rusty? Surely you jest.

Karel: No, it is no jest. I'm sure I can't hold a candle to you younger ones.

Rutger: ...... *leaves*

Karel: ...Interesting fellow.

[spoiler=Support B]Karel: Please wait a moment.

Rutger: ...What do you want?

Karel: I am looking for a sparring partner. Would you care to practice with me?

Rutger: ...No.

Karel: Why not? Am I unworthy of sparring with you?

Rutger: Your sword is not soaked red... I pursue a different path.

Karel: Perhaps you think so now, but we both follow the way of the sword... All paths of the sword lead to the same destination.

[spoiler=Support A]Karel: ...Do you need something, Rutger?

Rutger: I want to ask you something.

Karel: Yes?

Rutger: I sense no hatred from your sword... You seem to blend with the air when you attack. Even the heaviest, strongest blades can't be one with the air... Your sword bests them all. I want to be stronger. If all paths of the sword lead to one place, will I someday be able to blend with the air as you do?

Karel: ...You're from Sacae, aren't you?

Rutger: ...Yes.

Karel: I was born in Sacae as well. I grew up under the eye of our Father the Sky and our Mother the Earth. They are the only ones within my blade.

Rutger: I'm not pure Sacaen... I can't sense them like you do...

Karel: Could you hear them when you were young?

Rutger: !!

Karel: You were able to hear the Sky and the Earth once. Your hate deafens your ears.

Rutger: ...Do you think I will be able to hear them when this war ends?

Karel: Of course you will. The breeze that blows through the plains... It never forgets those it loves.

FE6-mini-47.png

Zeiss

[spoiler=Support C]Zeiss: You're the Sword Saint...?

Karel: ...... ...That's not what I prefer to be called. Karel will do.

Zeiss: Sir Karel, I am a wyvern rider of Bern.

Zeiss: ...You're not going to say anything? My father said you fought against Bern in the past. He saw you in a rain of blood, slicing through all who crossed your path...

Karel: ...I am through caring about the goings-on of the world. Bern, Etruria, Lycia... They are meaningless to me now. I am only here now for my family.

Zeiss: ...I envy you. I wish I could be so unconcerned... But I can't... Not even now that Bern has fallen...

[spoiler=Support B]Zeiss: Before making it here...I fought my older brother.

Zeiss: We weren't related by blood, but we truly were brothers... His name was Gale. He was a wyvern rider that easily rivaled the Wyvern Generals in skill.

Zeiss: I always looked up to him. My sister was also very fond of him... ...I never thought he would end up as our enemy. I never conceived that we would have to fight Gale...

Zeiss: I'm sorry... Have I bored you?

Karel: No, not at all. A life story is never boring.

[spoiler=Support A]Karel: Zeiss.

Karel: Why...? Why did you tell me that story?

Zeiss: ...I thought you might have some guidance for me... I thought you might help rid me of my unease...

Karel: ...I'm afraid I have no advice for you. But...I will say this. You must carve your own path.

Karel: Zeiss... I think you already know your answer.

Zeiss: ...Maybe. Perhaps...I just wanted someone to tell me that my path is the correct one.

Karel: Then...

Zeiss: Yes, I understand now. I chose to turn against my country...and I don't regret that decision.

FE6-mini-21.png

Noah

[spoiler=Support C]Noah: ...I've never heard of this place before.

Karel: ...... This is a land that people have long forgotten. The years go by, but time doesn't seem to pass... That is the best way to describe this place.

Noah: Have you always lived here?

Karel: No. I used to travel the world. I lived by the sword.

Noah: Then...have you ever been to Ilia?

Karel: ...Yes. Once.

[spoiler=Support B]Noah: The Sword Saint... Does that name ring any bells?

Karel: ...No.

Noah: My mother used to tell me stories about him. When I was very young, a group of bandits attacked our village.

Noah: If the Sword Saint hadn't saved us, I wouldn't be here today. Wherever he is, I hope he knows how much I appreciate him...

Karel: ...No. There's nothing to be grateful for.

Noah: ...What? Why do you say that?

[spoiler=Support A]Karel: ......

Noah: Sir Karel...

Karel: I suppose I should tell you the truth. To cover my shame would be to go astray from the way of the sword.

Noah: Shame? You saved my village...

Karel: No. I never cared about saving the village. I just wanted to kill.

Noah: ......

Karel: I was a demon back then...possessed by the sword. I wandered aimlessly, looking to sate my bloodlust. I didn't care who I cut. Who I killed. ...I'd have even killed you, I'm sure.

Noah: !

Karel: You have no reason to thank me. They call me the Sword Saint... But it is a false name.

Noah: ...... When I look at you, I can't even begin to believe what you're saying. You are the Sword Saint I've always pictured in my mind. What...happened...?

Karel: ...Some things we only realize after suffering a great loss. By the time my foolishness had left me...it was already too late.

All of the Support conversations are done! BUT...

We’re not done yet! I bring you a bonus: the character endings! Compared to how it took over a month to record and double-check the Supports, getting all the endings written down took less than a day.

So I thought, why the heck not? Enjoy both versions!
In the first post, the Short Endings will be linked through Zephiel and the Long Endings will be linked through Idun in the choose-your-character section, while the alternate links in the Image-Unfriendly Link List will be grouped with Units 51-53.

SHORT ENDINGS

[spoiler=Lycia arc]
FE6-mini-01.pngYoung Lion – Roy
Worked to rebuild Pherae.

FE6-mini-02.pngLoyal Paladin – Marcus
Retired and enjoyed his life.

FE6-mini-03.pngFiery Knight – Allen
Helped rebuild Pherae.

FE6-mini-04.pngSerene Knight – Lance
Helped rebuild Pherae.

FE6-mini-05.pngDutiful Archer – Wolt
Helped rebuild Pherae.

FE6-mini-06.pngIron Knight – Bors
Worked to rebuild Ostia.

FE6-mini-07.pngSaint of Bern – Elen
Worked to rebuild Bern.

FE6-mini-08.pngScarred Tiger – Deke
Continued his mercenary life.

FE6-mini-09.pngSincere Axeman – Wade
Helped develop the Western Isles.

FE6-mini-10.pngQuiet Axeman – Lot
Returned home to live happily.

FE6-mini-11.pngCheerful Flier – Shanna
Returned home and was knighted.

FE6-mini-12.pngLycian Wildcat – Chad
Worked to help orphans.

FE6-mini-13.pngPious Mage – Lugh
Built a magic school for orphans.

FE6-mini-14.pngWillful Lady – Clarine
Returned to Etruria.

FE6-mini-15.pngSurly Myrmidon – Rutger
Disappeared without any trace or farewell.

FE6-mini-16.pngAmorous Priest – Saul
Became a missionary.

FE6-mini-17.pngPure Archer – Dorothy
Returned to her old life.

FE6-mini-18.pngNimble Deer – Sue
Returned home.

FE6-mini-19.pngKnight King – Jerrot
Helped rebuild Ilia.

FE6-mini-20.pngSleepy Knight – Treck
Continued his life as a mercenary.

FE6-mini-21.pngFree Knight – Noah
Journeyed around the continent.

FE6-mini-22.pngShadow of Ostia – Astore
Disappeared without a trace.

FE6-mini-23.pngElegant Lady – Lilina
Worked to rebuild Ostia.

FE6-mini-24.pngPetite Knight – Wendy
Lived as a knight of Ostia.

FE6-mini-25.pngSolid Knight – Barth
Rebuilt the Ostian Army.

FE6-mini-26.pngLittle Hero – Ogier
Traveled as a mercenary.

[spoiler=Western Isles arc]
FE6-mini-27.pngNew Sword Saint – Fir
Continued her training.

FE6-mini-28.pngFalcon of Sacae – Shin
Joined his newly reformed clan.

FE6-mini-29.pngGentle Bandit – Gonzales
Returned to the Western Isles.

FE6-mini-30.pngOcean King – Geese
Reopened his trade routes.

FE6-mini-31.pngSilver Noble – Klain
Became an Etrurian ambassador.

FE6-mini-32.pngWind Rider – Tate
Became the new Flightleader.

FE6-mini-33.pngCharming Dancer – Lalum
Stayed a dancer.

FE6-mini-34.pngIdol of the West – Echidna
Returned to the Western Isles.

FE6-mini-35.pngTruth Seeker – Elphin
Vanished before anyone noticed.

FE6-mini-36.pngWild Axefighter – Bartre
Opened a small pub.

FE6-mini-37.pngZealous Shaman – Raigh
Traveled the world.

FE6-mini-38.pngMaster Thief – Cath
Traveled the world as a thief.

[spoiler=Etruria arc]
FE6-mini-39.pngCrimson Rider – Milady
Helped Guinivere rebuild Bern.

FE6-mini-40.pngKnight General – Perceval
Rose to the top of Etruria’s military.

FE6-mini-41.pngMage General – Cecilia
Worked to rebuild Etruria.

FE6-mini-42.pngNabata Prophet – Sophia
Returned to Nabata.

FE6-mini-43.pngDesert Guardian – Igrene
Returned to Nabata.

FE6-mini-44.pngRetired Outlaw – Garret
Led a humble life.

FE6-mini-45.pngDivine Dragon – Fae
Vanished without a trace.

FE6-mini-46.pngTraveling Mage – Hugh
Continued his studies in magic.

FE6-mini-47.pngEbony Lightning – Zeiss
Helped Guinivere rebuild Bern.

FE6-mini-48.pngGreat General – Douglas
Retired and lived peacefully.

[spoiler=Ilia/Sacae/Bern arc]
FE6-mini-49.pngMountain Hermit – Niime
Disappeared in the mountains.

FE6-mini-50.pngWinged Legend – Juno
Continued to work as a pegasus knight.

FE6-mini-51.pngSilver Wolf – Dayan
Reunited his former clan.

FE6-mini-52.pngGrand Preacher – Yoder
Continued to spread the word of St. Elimine.

FE6-mini-53.pngSword Saint – Karel
Retired to a village in Bern.

Edited by DrPikachu

LONG ENDINGS

[spoiler=Lycia arc]
FE6-01.pngYoung Lion – Roy
Roy returned home to rebuild the lands in Lycia that were ravaged by the war. He was always popular with the people and was well-remembered long after his tenure as Marquess Pherae.

FE6-02.pngLoyal Paladin – Marcus
Marcus finally retired upon returning to Pherae. Although he wanted to live quietly, he was never able to rid himself of the endless aspiring knights begging for his instruction.

FE6-03.pngFiery Knight – Allen
Upon returning to Pherae with Roy, Allen assisted his lord in rebuilding the trampled land. His fiery passion and powerful will were inspiring to many.

FE6-04.pngSerene Knight – Lance
After returning to Pherae with Roy, Lance helped his lord rebuild the ravaged land. Never losing his cool, he helped lead Pherae to prosperity again.

FE6-05.pngDutiful Archer – Wolt
Wolt returned to Lycia with Roy to assist him in rebuilding their homeland. Although many hardships stood before them, Wolt unwaveringly supported Roy and led Lycia to prosperity.

FE6-06.pngIron Knight – Bors
Bors returned to Ostia to help rebuild his ravaged home. His kind-hearted nature allowed him to reunite the people once again and bring harmony and prosperity back to Ostia.

FE6-07.pngSaint of Bern – Elen
Elen returned to Bern with Guinivere to reunite a people devastated by defeat. Her undying efforts and kind-hearted nature earned her the title of the Saint of Bern.

FE6-08.pngScarred Tiger – Deke
Deke broke up his mercenary band and set out to travel on his own. Independent, he fought in various battles and left many tales in his wake.

FE6-09.pngSincere Axeman – Wade
After returning home, Wade worked to cultivate the land and construct homes in the Isles. His work continued through many generations and eventually became the greatest city in the Isles.

FE6-10.pngQuiet Axeman – Lot
After returning home, Lot married his childhood friend and led a fulfilling if humble life. Although he played a major role in the war, he rarely talked about it openly.

FE6-11.pngCheerful Flier – Shanna
After the war, Shanna was knighted and became a full-fledged pegasus knight. Throughout her career, she served in positions of leadership and was eventually promoted to Flightleader.

FE6-11.pngCheerful Flier – Shanna (A-Level Support with RoyFE6-mini-01.png)
Shanna gave up her life as a pegasus knight and went to Pherae with Roy, where they wed. Rebuilding Lycia was never easy, but her energy always encouraged everyone around her.

FE6-12.pngLycian Wildcat – Chad
Chad gave up thievery after the war. He traveled across the continent and dedicated his life to helping orphaned children. Not many would guess from his actions that he was once a cunning thief.

FE6-13.pngPious Mage – Lugh
Lugh built a magic school where his orphanage once stood. He took in orphans and deprived children and taught them to use magic as a way of life.

FE6-14.pngWillful Lady – Clarine
Clarine returned home to Aquleia and lived her life as she did before the war. Her personality never changed, but her charm earned her the admiration of her peers in the Etrurian nobility.

FE6-15.pngSurly Myrmidon – Rutger
Rutger disappeared without a trace after the war. He was reportedly sighted in various places around the continent, but his name only appears in the records of the war.

FE6-16.pngAmorous Priest – Saul
Although the church offered him the position of bishop, Saul turned it down and chose to serve the people in his own way. His behavior always led to difficult situations.

FE6-17.pngPure Archer – Dorothy
Dorothy returned to her hometown and led a peaceful life. She was never the flashiest of her comrades, but she always knew what was most important in her life.

FE6-18.pngNimble Deer – Sue
Sue returned to Sacae and resumed her nomadic life. She never accepted credit for her role in the war and many said that her ability rivaled that of the legendary Hanon.

FE6-18.pngNimble Deer – Sue (A-Level Support with RoyFE6-mini-01.png)
Sue accompanied Roy to Lycia, where they wed. She could never cast away her love for nature, however, and other nobility found her behavior unusual.

FE6-19.pngKnight King – Jerrot
Jerrot returned to Ilia where he worked to rebuild the land. He eventually united Ilia into a kingdom and served as the nation’s first king.

FE6-20.pngSleepy Knight – Treck
Treck remained a mercenary in Jerrot’s troop. Despite being asleep half the time, he made short work of any and all who crossed his path in battle.
*Note: In-game, "mercenary" is seen as "merce-nary" due to the word being on two lines.

FE6-21.pngFree Knight – Noah
Wanting to test his ability, Noah left Jerrot’s group and traveled around the world as a lone mercenary. Several nations offered him positions in their armies, but he turned them all down.

FE6-22.pngShadow of Ostia – Astore
After the war, Astore’s name disppeared [sic] from the records. It was said that he supported the reconstruction effort in Ostia, but no one knows what became of him.

FE6-23.pngElegant Lady – Lilina
After returning home, Lilina became the marquess of Ostia and rebuilt her land. She later helped rebuild the Lycian Leage [sic] into the Kingdom of Lycia, a nonviolent nation.

FE6-23.pngElegant Lady – Lilina (A-Level Support with RoyFE6-mini-01.png)
After returning home, Lilina became the new marquess of Ostia, and shortly after, was wed to Roy. Together, Roy and Lilina united Lycia to create the prosperous and peaceful Kingdom of Lycia.

FE6-24.pngPetite Knight – Wendy
Wendy continued her life as a knight. She was idolized by many and is remembered as the first female captain in the Ostian Army.

FE6-25.pngSolid Knight – Barth
After returning home, Barth was put in charge of Ostia’s military. Although scarred by Lord Hector’s death, Barth’s strict leadership led the military of Ostia to glory once more.

FE6-26.pngLittle Hero – Ogier
Ogier continued to travel as a mercenary and his renown spread across the continent. Even in his fame, he always held respect for his comrades in battle.

[spoiler=Western Isles arc]
FE6-27.pngNew Sword Saint – Fir
Fir set out again to travel around the world and train her sword. She became known throughout Elibe as the next Sword Saint and her legends were told for centuries.

FE6-28.pngFalcon of Sacae – Shin
After returning to Sacae, Shin joined his newly reunited clan. He was never a talkative one, but with his leadership and skill with the bow, he became known as the new Silver Wolf.

FE6-29.pngGentle Bandit – Gonzales
When Gonzales returned to his home in the Western Isles he was not greeted with the stones or harsh words he was used to but instead with cheers for the return of a great hero.

FE6-30.pngOcean King – Geese
Geese reopened his trade routes and began to make a profit. He donated nearly all of the money he made to the Western Isles, which helped develop the land, and he became known as the Ocean King.

FE6-31.pngSilver Noble – Klain
Klain put down his bow and became an ambassador for Etruria, using his charisma to settle many foreign disputes. While he was in office, he ensured all nations prospered as Etruria did.

FE6-32.pngWind Rider – Tate
Tate returned to Ilia where she worked to reunite the divided pegasus knights. Her diligent work and leadership paid off, and the pegasus knights regained their former glory.

FE6-33.pngCharming Dancer – Lalum
Lalum continued to travel around the world as a dancer. Her energetic dancing touched the hearts of many and her unique style was passed on through many generations.

FE6-33.pngCharming Dancer – Lalum (A Support with RoyFE6-mini-01.png)
Lalum accompanied Roy to Pherae where they wed. Many voiced unease about a Lycian marquess marrying a woman of common descent, but in spite of the criticism, they were happy.

FE6-34.pngIdol of the West – Echidna
Echidna returned to her home in the Western Isles, and the people were overjoyed to welcome back their hero. Her hard work united the Isles into a new nation.

FE6-35.pngTruth Seeker – Elphin
After the war, Elphin disappeared without a trace. Several months after his disappearance, it was announced that Prince Myrddin had returned to Etruria.

FE6-36.pngWild Axefighter – Bartre
After returning home, Bartre opened a tavern. His jolly personality ensured success, but what really kept customers coming back were the vivid stories of his valor in battle.

FE6-37.pngZealous Shaman – Raigh
Raigh traveled the world, studying more about magic. Through Raigh’s efforts, dark magic rose from obscurity and became widely studied. He was well-known for being hard on both himself and others.

FE6-38.pngMaster Thief – Cath
Cath set out to travel the world after the war. She continued to steal from the rich and greedy and give it all to the poor. She was remembered as the Master Thief.

[spoiler=Etruria arc]
FE6-39.pngCrimson Rider – Milady
Milady returned home with Guinivere to help rebuild Bern. Her unbending will and hard work earned Guinivere due respect, and Bern began to regain its former prosperity.

FE6-40.pngKnight General – Perceval
Perceval returned to Etruria and eventually became the next Great General. He led a glorious tenure and was remembered as the very model of an honorable knight of Etruria.

FE6-41.pngMage General – Cecilia
Cecilia returned home and helped rebuild Etruria. Her calm judgment and leadership directed Etruria to prosperity again and she came to be known as the Daughter of Etruria.

FE6-41.pngMage General – Cecilia (A Support with RoyFE6-mini-01.png)
Cecilia accompanied Roy to Pherae where she helped rebuild the battered land. The two eventually wed, and she continued to offer him close support as his wife.

FE6-42.pngNabata Prophet – Sophia
After returning to Nabata, Sophia was never heard from again. There are no records of Nabata after the war, so none know how Sophia led the rest of her life...

FE6-42.pngNabata Prophet – Sophia (A Support with RoyFE6-mini-01.png)
Sophia accompanied Roy to Pherae, where the two married. Despite her quiet nature, her informed decisions assisted greatly in the reconstruction of Lycia.

FE6-43.pngDesert Guardian – Igrene
Igrene said she would return to Nabata, but no one ever heard from her again. None know for certain where or how she led the rest of her life.

FE6-44.pngRetired Outlaw – Garret
Garret quit banditry and led the life of a farmer. He worked and tended his crops like an ordinary citizen and lived in peace. After the war, he never picked up his axe again.

FE6-45.pngDivine Dragon – Fae
After returning to Nabata, Fae was never heard from again. Many historians are skeptical that she even existed...

FE6-46.pngTraveling Mage – Hugh
Numerous nations sought Hugh’s service, but he declined them all and stayed independent. He always struggled financially, but his magic skills ensured his legacy.

FE6-47.pngEbony Lightning – Zeiss
Zeiss aided Guinivere in rebuilding Bern. As he rose in rank he was criticized for allying with Etruria, but his firm loyalty to Guinivere earned him the respect of his peers.

FE6-48.pngGreat General – Douglas
Try as he might to retire from the military, Douglas received unending requests from Etruria to come back. Unable to refuse, he returned to the palace to lead the Etrurian Army once more.

[spoiler=Ilia/Sacae/Bern arc]
FE6-49.pngMountain Hermit – Niime
Niime returned to her secluded home in the mountains and continued her research. It was rumored she solved many of the world’s mysteries, but she left no records so none can know for sure.

FE6-50.pngWinged Legend – Juno
After returning to Edessa, Juno worked to reunite the pegasus knights. She was later asked to lead the pegasus knights again, but she declined and lived the rest of her days with Jerrot.

FE6-51.pngSilver Wolf – Dayan
Dayan built a new clan with the surviving members of the Kutolah. His efforts were not without hardship, but his leadership led the clan to greatness.

FE6-52.pngGrand Preacher – Yoder
Yoder continued to spread the faith of the St. Elimine Church. He eventually rose to the position of archbishop, but he never let his power blind him from those in need.

FE6-53.pngSword Saint – Karel
Karel retired to a small village in the mountains of Bern and lived his life in peace. Although many swordsmen came to him for direction, he offered only small pieces of advice.

With these done, and barring revisions to the script, my work on this thread is more or less complete.

As always, feel free to comment on the content.

Edited by DrPikachu

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone! It's been a while...

I'm considering going back through all of the conversations and such in-game, see how they look now, and update this thread's contents accordingly. This time, this run-through will be meant as the final sweep so if the main site's editors want to update the Binding Blade page, they'll have the most polished content from which to draw and update.

Depending on how much time I have on my hands, there might be an extra surprise or two down the road...Anyway, let me know what you think or even if you want to help.

Edited by DrPikachu