Does anyone here make a big deal out of Halloween?

I don't make a big deal personally but there's a party at work and I'm not about to say no to free food

Also I dress like Jotaro normally anyway far prior to me getting into jojo so I just have to put on a hat and wear my normal clothes

I like to decorate and stuff, Halloween is a pretty cool time of year. It's hard to explain, but there's some sort of feeling you get around this time of year that has been plastered to western culture and tradition. Only Christmas rivals it in terms of how dedicated people are to it here in North America.

I love Halloween to death. I'm gonna be that crazy 90 year old lady who STILL dresses up...one year at my house we played the Shadow Temple song from Zelda Ocarina of Time outside, it was epic. Even though my fellow nerdy neighbor forgot it was Shadow Temple...direct quote: "That is awesome! Legend of Zelda, Phantom Temple!" I corrected him and it was all good xD

But yeah. Halloween is totes my favorite holiday.

Knight is spot on. Think of it like Opposite day:

-You're taking candy from strangers.

-You're dressing in a way the people wouldn't want to see you.

-Death is fun, and living is not.

-Guys, we're significantly closer to the forest, now. That's where the party be at, dawg.

It's also probably the perfect time for murderers to appear in town, and hurt people, since they'll be able to blend in and shit.

Not that I'm speaking from experience. >.>

Edited by Nexas

It's freaking cold,most of the time there's snow here,and this town is full of lazy assholes who like to follow around their kids in a car while they make their kids walk.

The only good thing is the candy.

Which I have to buy nowadays.

I don't but I like it because I'm Goth, but this year I'm more worried about my barn cat Sir Pounce, because where I live stupid people do bad things to black cats and Sir Pounce is black. I only really got to dress up once and it was fun I made my own Erika costume it looked kind of dumb but it was fun to make. This year I may just dress up as Link for fun since I bought the Link tank dress anyway so I might as well.

I love Halloween. All that candy... plus, you get to dress up in a sweet costume. I'd say that's a win-win for me.

It's also probably the perfect time for murderers to appear in town, and hurt people, since they'll be able to blend in and shit.

Not that I'm speaking from experience. >.>

Nex confirmed for serial killer.

Edited by Eadgils

It's freaking cold,most of the time there's snow here,and this town is full of lazy assholes who like to follow around their kids in a car while they make their kids walk.

The only good thing is the candy.

Which I have to buy nowadays.

Some one in another town walked their dog while they were in a car :/

Not really. The only times I remember is that it had really bad frost/snow. And it was cold.

BUT when you hand out candy you can eat candy WHILE handing out candy. It's like a fruit punch minus the juice and the fruit is candy!

Edited by TheCanadianKeyblade

Im One Of Those People who do make a thing out of Halloween. This year has sucked the big wazoo financially, so im not like, going all out for a costume. Ill be lucky if i can find something to dress up in my closet. Ugh so broke.

I'm more worried about my barn cat Sir Pounce

Ser Pounce?

halloween is fun kinda. a lot of people decorate their house around here, almost everyone hands out candy halloween night. i don't personally make a big deal out of halloween, but i'm usually invited to halloween parties so i have to get a costume and do halloweeny stuff. i dressed up as a traffic light last year. idk what im gonna do for a costume this year and its super late so ill probably have to borrow something.

Yes and no. Here in Argentina, it's not a thing. BUUUTTT, having had spent an important part of my childhood living in the U.S, it just grew into me. It's also the ONLY, um, "holiday" (?) I like and look forward to.

I just love the whole theme. And Horror movies on TV.