Krisheenu Glitch Help Please

Naglfar94

Hey guys well i found out there is a glitch in this game that can net you infinite items and well.. natrually I want to do it.. no I need to do it as I am currently uploading video on youtube of me doing a playthrough of this game.

And well I want everything to go smooth during this playthrough series so I would like to not have money probelms and equip problems like i did first time around playing this game plus this time I would like to promote all my pegasus knights to dragon knights this time before was just Sasha.

So yeah what exactly is needed to pull this thing off correctly? I know the basics Shigen VS Vega on some chapter not sure which chapter that was never explained then get that orb thing that revives dead units..

Then after that get Krisheenu killed?? but when and where? and do I kill her before or after I get the orb? And if I am supposed to kill her after getting said item what chapter is best to do it so I know 100% that the glitch will work? whatever chapter it is it won`t be hard to kill her off Lol she has some of the most fail stats of anyone but I just mostly need to know specific when and where so I can get this thing right.

You get the orb on the map the Kraninon appears and kicks your ass, it's in one of the chests. The Shigen VS Vega chapter is fairly early in the game, when Holmes first reaches the northern continent, one of those maps, not sure which, Krisheenu will ask Shigen to Kill Vega, say yes. It like, right after you drop off the priest that you rescued at that one town near the coast.

Kill Krisheenu after you get the orb, I think she runs away on a certain map, but I'm not sure which one... I think you're good doing it right after you get the orb.

Edited by L95

hmm the priest guy? the one that knows Katri? I think I know who you are speaking of.. alright I will try then maybe I will kill her off after that priest guy is dropped off just to be safe as I am not sure what chapter specifically to kill her on thanks.

Ah, a guide on gamefaqs has how to do it. I'm terrible at wording, so....

- First, you must recruit Krisheena!

- Let her die BEFORE enter the Morse Tower (Map 29 is recommended)!

- Revive her, then back to Morse Tower again.

- Put her in your team at 5th floor. Let Holmes n' Shigen talk to her. HER

BODY WILL FLASH! Exit the tower.

- Now, check the Unit Boards, you'll see 2 Krisheena. The first (above) is

real Krisheena, the second (below) is her clone.

Also, the priest that Katri knows, I meant that the kirsheenu event with vega shigen takes place the map after that or so. You need to have Vega go with Holmes at the first route split.

Edited by L95

ah alright so er map 29 instead? alright I will do all that thank you L95! thanks so much! and thanks for making the Shigen and Vega event a bit more clear I think I have a bit of an idea now of what needs to be done.