My Circle Pad just broke D:

Yeah... been playing Smash for the 3DS and my Circle pad just went out of the place it shoud be.

I saw other Circle Pad problems, but is there a way to repair it? Or do I have to get another 3DS?

SF's first casualty?

Uh, I read some people on NeoGAF who super glued theirs back on. Which I think had favourable results. You can send it off to be repaired, though it might cost a bit. You can get third-party circle pads via Amazon and similar sites, though I don't think they're very good

Edited by DodgeDusk

was it the rubber part that came off?

If it was like suggested, super gluing it back on should not be a problem.

If the entire circle pad came off you'll probably have to buy a replacement since attempting to superglue it will be really difficult.

The rubber covering the circlepad on my regular 3DS is starting to peel off, but it's not off completely, yet. If it does come off I think I'll just superglue it back.

The rubber white stuff on mine broke off and I didn't notice, so it's somewhere random.

Works fine doh.

I's imagine sending it in for repairs is your best bet if it's really affecting gameplay.

No, no, it controls normally. The problem is the whole circle pad went off.

I have to superglue it, right?