What's your weight and height?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'7 1/8

128 pounds

My weight is due to muscle rather than fat since basketball player.

EDIT:

Metric measurements.

Height: 170.3175 cm

Weight: 58 kg.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

5'3" around 90 pounds

My mom's like "you need to eat more, you're so skinny!" But I don't think it's that. I was naturally skinny when I was younger, and even now, I do cross country / track and go biking often, but my mom doesn't seem to realize that.

165 cm., 47.6 kg(that's 5'5", 105 lb. for those in the US. . .and I am pissed because I'm too light to donate blood)

KFC has a solution for you

last time i checked, ~178cm height and 51kg weight. I'm a stick, but at least i still have a big appetite!

Edited by Jimi

BLITZ DON'T LEAVE US HANGING.

how could I completely forget to post that ???

I weigh around 170lbs, lol

okay, a whole lot of guys are really tall especially Horace

and Prims and Shin being that tall was unexpected, lol

edit

@Shin, I doubt Horace is fat, he is like really tall

Edited by Blitz

near enough 6 feet / 182cm

117 kg / 258 lbs

I'm not going to deny that I've got an unhealthy storage of body fat (maybe ~25%?), but people keep telling me I should play Rugby. Others look at me and estimate I weigh no more than 100 kg. Muscles, son.

If I brought down my body fat percentage to about 20% (average), I'd estimate my weight would be about ~105 kg. I'm currently trying the ketogenic diet to bring down my body fat, and I've lost about 8 kg in ~4 months. I haven't been enforcing the diet very well and neither have I been working out, but it's something.

Also, to have a visible six-pack, you need a body fat percentage of below 8%. Which is within range of the body fat level of athletes. So don't feel bad if a rippling six-pack does not emerge when you tense that abdomen of yours.

that is impolite to ask of a lady

idk my weight atm because my dad seems to be hogging both scales in his room or bathroom and he has his door shut because he hasn't woken up yet but lately it's usually been 123lbs

So...... 4'10, 123lbs

137cm, 55.8kg

;~~~~~;

*must try to quit comparing height and weight*

especially weight since I used to weigh about 130lbs before... so I've gotten better and hopefully will continue to

oh actually now that I think about it idk if I ever really reached 130lbs because I realized that that scale is just too old and broken now so idkkkkkk I've still gotten a bit better thooouuuuugh

Edited by Freohr Datia

So...... 4'10, 123lbs

137cm, 55.8kg

your height would actually be more like 147cm

--

as for myself i don't measure those much

did a very quick and rough one for my height right now and got around 180cm

Edited by Thordo

your height would actually be more like 147cm

--

as for myself i don't measure those much

did a very quick and rough one for my height right now and got around 180cm

Oh yeah I misread google's converter~ ^o^

You mixed up your acronym/spoiler there =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

that is impolite to ask of a ladyidk my weight atm because my dad seems to be hogging both scales in his room or bathroom and he has his door shut because he hasn't woken up yet but lately it's usually been 123lbsSo...... 4'10, 123lbs137cm, 55.8kg;~~~~~;*must try to quit comparing height and weight*especially weight since I used to weigh about 130lbs before... so I've gotten better and hopefully will continue tooh actually now that I think about it idk if I ever really reached 130lbs because I realized that that scale is just too old and broken now so idkkkkkk I've still gotten a bit better thooouuuuugh

Yeah, blame the scale...

5'7 1/8

128 pounds

My weight is due to muscle rather than fat since basketball player.

I refuse to be weaker and lighter than you.