What's your weight and height?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of love meat, and I'm starting to realize it's probably nowhere as expensive as I thought it was. To get a solid amount of protein, even something like 100 g of meat a day does a fine job. I used to think 1kg of meat (by the SOUND OF IT) was only a little.

5'10-5'11

145-150 lbs

i haven't really checked in a while

I dont get fat no matter how much i eat.

Although with college eating and three times a week gym visits the weight figure might be higher.

Edited by X-Naut

I hate meat. I see no reason for a healthy first world country person to be eating it other than for taste and pleasure. People are living healthy lives as vegans and vegetarians. No matter what you say about humans being omnivores, they are still sided more towards herbivores, because they benefit more from plants than meat. Americans waste 70% of their crops and 50% of their water just to have meat. In turn, we lose more resources than we gain, the meat does not make up for what we lost. This mass slaughter of innocent beings that can feel pain and emotion is inexcusable.

We evolved to eat meat. It's natural, don't you tell me I'm wrong for doing what I was made to do. Besides, it taste really good. You need the protein dude. What about the poor plants? You kill more of them than I do, they feel pain too. Plants have feelings, they even have brains.

People who say "dont gain weight no matter how much i eat" likely don't keep track of their food (calories), may not eat sufficient protein (which, may very well equate muscle loss) and likely only really eat "a ton" OCASSIONALLY. I used to say that and some of my friends do as well. Turns out it's this, here.

I easily gain weight from what I eat yet I don't keep track of my food, might not eat sufficient protein, and only really eat a ton OCCASIONALLY (or OCASSIONALLY ~) Edited by Freohr Datia

I hate meat. I see no reason for a healthy first world country person to be eating it other than for taste and pleasure. People are living healthy lives as vegans and vegetarians. No matter what you say about humans being omnivores, they are still sided more towards herbivores, because they benefit more from plants than meat. Americans waste 70% of their crops and 50% of their water just to have meat. In turn, we lose more resources than we gain, the meat does not make up for what we lost. This mass slaughter of innocent beings that can feel pain and emotion is inexcusable.

We evolved to eat meat. It's natural, don't you tell me I'm wrong for doing what I was made to do. Besides, it taste really good. You need the protein dude. What about the poor plants? You kill more of them than I do, they feel pain too. Plants have feelings, they even have brains.

It seems like you failed to do the following:

- Read your post to make sure the paragraphs agree

- Put the correct quote tags in

- Read the response to the topic you probably pulled that from

- Ask yourself whether or not it was a good idea to even post this in a topic about height and weight

5'11" and 242 pounds.

edit: god you people are all tiny.

welcome to The Big Dick Club.

Current member list:

SeverIan

General Horace

Raven

Phoenix Wright

Knight

Wen Yang

Ranoa

Together, we are the confirmed heavies of SF.

Edited by Raven