There was a time where I wanted to play Yugioh

Junkhead

No, Yugioh is awesome.

Just STOP TAL- TYPING

no

Just give me back my Cyber Jar and Morphing Jar #2 and I'll be happy.

what no

But by current Konami logic Cyber jar could come back because the top tier decks don't care about destruction.

Can we have Yata-Garasu back too?

there's a special place in hell for people like you

Ah, I never really played it much, I just liked watching the show because it was so funny! I think I posted about this before in another thread ;) But nowadays when I see 'synchro' and all these other new monster type thingies, I'm just like '....what'. I'm down with the old school version, and I think I'll stick with that :O

Psychic and Wyrm type monsters. :smug:

Wyrm type? What distinguishes that from Dragon?

It's not compatible with the Dragon Rulers or Dragon's Ravine.

SO basically new dragon support that isn't actually dragon support.

You don't think I would seriously want Yata-Garasu back do you? It's absurdly broken and is fully deserving of its banned forever status.

May it peck at you for all of eternity.

Until someone Veiler, Chalice, Breakthroughs it at least.

I really like to get back into Yugioh, and then i see the card price

So i played Vanguard instead >_>

Seriously though, i honestly think 2011-ish meta post limited Gateway of the Six was the best. Really loved trolling LSS shi-en with Giant Rat lol. Old meta is nostalgic but it isn't fun at the slightest. Best deck is basically 3 Slate Warrior, Jinzo, Destructive spell and traps.

Wait, what? Raigeki's back?

What in the world were they thinking?

They think the newest and upcoming archetypes they've designed are fair and balanced when losing their monsters in a single turn not only doesn't hurt that much, it actually benefits them.

I just want to jump off a cliff

And have my Red Eyes rescue me ;u;

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon is the only Red-eyes that matters now.

They think the newest and upcoming archetypes they've designed are fair and balanced when losing their monsters in a single turn not only doesn't hurt that much, it actually benefits them.

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon is the only Red-eyes that matters now.

That's stupid, that basically encourages one type of play style without any diversity.

I recall that my deck was a Red-Eyes deck, I'd find ways to fuse it or special summon it and then tribute it for Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon. Even if it ended up getting killed, the process gave fuel for me to use Dragon's Mirror and summon Five-Headed Dragon. Magician of Faith to bring back Dragon's Mirror and unleash some more Red-Eyes fusions. Or I reverse the strategy, polymerize Five-Headed Dragon and if it died I'd revive Red Eyes, tribute and then summon Red Darkness and unleash more hell. I basically stopped keeping up with Yu-Gi-Oh once 5Ds came around though, actually probably before.