Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

any hint for scarlet netherworld @_@

it's the only one of remilia's spells i think i don't know how to deal with

Don't suck at dodging

I don't remember there being any kind of trick to it?

@Fera: gg

Edited by Scarlet

Kalas, when you see this, I'm going to have beaten Nue before you have beaten Suwako. Nyahaha.

man I wonder why I like Nue's theme so much. Does anyone feel like it has this laid back feel to it. It's the same reason why I enjoy ISC's soundtrack so much as well.

Heian Alien is fantastic.

Edited by Z.M.

any hint for scarlet netherworld @_@

it's the only one of remilia's spells i think i don't know how to deal with

At first, she fires pairs of bullets straight. Just stay between two sets of bullets (don't try to sit in the middle of a pair). Then when the diagonal bullets arrive, just dodge them primarily through vertical movement. You might have to zigzag to avoid them. Really, the only challenge here is to not get distracted by the visual effects of the bullets and just focus on trying to read them so you can dodge.

man I wonder why I like Nue's theme so much. Does anyone feel like it has this laid back feel to it. It's the same reason why I enjoy ISC's soundtrack so much as well.

I know what you mean, though I haven't felt that way about ISC.

Kalas, when you see this, I'm going to have beaten Nue before you have beaten Suwako. Nyahaha.

Suwako is pretty easy but you're super pro at UFO so this is very feasible. Good luck!

Speaking of Extra Stage clears...

14lBQhJ.png

Considering that I only spent about three hours of serious attempts here, I'd say LLS Extra is the easiest Extra stage ever. The needles in Gengetsu's fourth spell (between the Master Spark phases) were the only really troublesome part of the entire battle with Gengetsu. Mugetsu was really lame, and the stage parts are easily manageable with ReimuA.

Also, ZUN called me a Grandmaster Shooter!!, yay~!

Edited by Railgun

Congrats, Proto, but...

I'd say LLS Extra is the easiest Extra stage ever.

You have quite some nerve to say that after having died 8 times to it. xD

I disagree btw. The stage part is insane. Slightly less so if you choose ReimuA, but considering that the majority of bullets in the stage is put out by the midboss wannabe and random portals, it doesn't really help much in the end.

...although by now it should be known that I can't deal with super-fast bullets (especially when I can't even see my hitbox). xD

Oh yeah, Proto , you heard I captured Maelstorm on not only Easy, but on Normal, too, right?

Yup! Congratulations!

All you have left now is Vajra, right?

Congrats, Proto, but...

Thanks!

You have quite some nerve to say that after having died 8 times to it. xD

It's those stupid needles between Gengetsu's Master Sparks! And her final spell too, I guess. I had about four extra lives on the Master Spark spell, and 0 when I finished, so yeah, I lost half of my total pool of resources on just those two spells >_>.

Other four deaths were screwups though. I can capture both of Mugetsu's spells, and the first three Gengetsu spells, though all of those except Gengetsu's third spell can get annoying sometimes.

I disagree btw. The stage part is insane. Slightly less so if you choose ReimuA, but considering that the majority of bullets in the stage is put out by the midboss wannabe and random portals, it doesn't really help much in the end.

...although by now it should be known that I can't deal with super-fast bullets (especially when I can't even see my hitbox). xD

Well, I used to have a lot of trouble with the section right after Nue, but it became easier (no bombs needed~) after I started using ReimuA. ReimuA also helps during the streaming sections, though that shouldn't be a problem anyway. And even though I have been able to clear the pre-Mugetsu portals, I still allocate a single bomb for it every time I can afford to. The main reason why I stopped using MarisaA is because I had too much trouble with Mugetsu's and Gengetsu's micrododging stuff, probably due to a larger hitbox.

I guess it's not much different from other Extra Stages, where the main factor is learning how to deal with stuff as opposed to requiring excellent raw dodging skills. Still, though, it took me far less time to learn how to deal with LLS than I did for other Extra stages.

Maybe I'll try MS Extra someday when I stop getting brutally murdered by the stage parts, which may possibly be due to my insistence to play as my waifu (Yuuka).

Edited by Railgun