I just thought I'd bring this up because it's a beautiful thing for the Fire Emblem series. South Park's Ike, Hurricane Ike, Ike Turner and the 34th President of the United States all are behind Fire Emblem's Ike in Google's search engine.

That is fantastic (even though I know most of Ike's fame came from Smash Bros.)

You must be searching too much Fire Emblem lol... since Google tracks your searches and gives you a relevant search you'd look up. (Unless of course you erase your cookies often then I need to go do that lol)

You must be searching too much Fire Emblem lol... since Google tracks your searches and gives you a relevant search you'd look up. (Unless of course you erase your cookies often then I need to go do that lol)

What? Nooooooooo-

Well, he's still up there, though. That's still super impressive.

Amen brotha!

But wait...there's an Ike in South Park?

I think that's the little brother of... Kyle?

My google search wants to turn Ike into Ikea so make of that what you want.

Amazing considering that he's a shit lord :smug:

I am legit impressed

You make that sound like it's fact. Which it's not. Seriously, I'm kind of getting tired of you saying Ike is shit in every post you make about him. I don't go saying Lucina, Micaiah, and Roy are shit in every post I mention them in.

But to get on topic, that's pretty cool. ^^ Ike deserves it, imo. <3

Edited by Anacybele

I think that's the little brother of... Kyle?

Oh okay.

And yeah, Glaceon...we all have our favorites and least favorites, but going around doing that isn't called for.

Oh yeah, I also get a few results for Ike Taylor and Ike Davis, and interestingly enough, they both play for Pittsburgh sports teams and I happen to cheer for Pittsburgh sports teams because I'm from there. lol

I never Googled the Pittsburgh Pirates though... (that's who Ike Davis plays for) just the Steelers, who Ike Taylor plays for. I got more results for them than South Park or the president too. o.O

When I read "Hurricane Ike", I was thinking for the first moment about a famous player named Ike from the NHL team Carolina Hurricanes.

Though I remember vaguely the Hurricane Ike in Texas in 2008 .

Never have noticed yet that happened in the same year, when FE10 was released in Europe.

Edited by The Taninator

i just tried private browse (no cookies) and got ike first. (ikea dosn't count because it's an ad, and those always come first.)

i just tried private browse (no cookies) and got ike first. (ikea dosn't count because it's an ad, and those always come first.)

Does it not use any cookies or does it just not create new cookies while it's being used?

He was first for me, as well, but I google fire emblem a lot.

And lastly:

Marth_and_Ike.jpg

source: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Marth_and_Ike.jpg

Does it not use any cookies or does it just not create new cookies while it's being used?

He was first for me, as well, but I google fire emblem a lot.

And lastly:

Marth_and_Ike.jpg

source: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Marth_and_Ike.jpg

It uses no cookies at all.