OR/AS Mega Evolution Speculation Thread

Shinehollow

Here you can speculate over megas that could could be in OR/AS.You could talk about their possible stats,abilities,types,ect.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD.THIS THREAD IS FOR SPECULATION ONLY.

If you'd look at the move tutor moves, it shows that Sleep Talk and Dark Pulse are still tutor moves, but yet, they're also TMs. That doesn't make sense in the slightest, right? The game isn't the full version.

And compared to X/Y, ORAS has less megas. I'm pretty sure that there are more to be revealed.

Also Mega Milotic is bound to happen.

Since Clemont got a Luxio in the anime...Mega Luxray has potential to exist, since it's being showcased and getting some attention. It helps that there's no Electric mega evolution rep yet.

I'll be one happy ZM if Mega Luxray is a thing.

Edited by Z.M.

i honestly don't know what to make of the mega situation at this point. almost as many megas have been revealed pre-release for hoenn confirmed as there were in xy itself, so i would completely understand if there were no more at all. but on the other hand, would they really reveal all of the new megas pre-release? after all, only a fairly small fraction of the xy megas were shown off prior to the games' release, with a lot of them left as surprises, and needless to say they've never outright published every single new pokémon in a new generation prior to the relevant games actually coming out

i could've gone either way on this, but imo the demo's contents are pretty compelling evidence for there being no further megas, considering how much they left in there (that hoopa form, for one). i'd love to be proven wrong and i'd love to see more more megas, but in light of the demo suggesting otherwise, i'm also pretty content with how many we're already looking at

i'd love to be proven wrong and i'd love to see more more megas, but in light of the demo suggesting otherwise, i'm also pretty content with how many we're already looking at

I doubt they would put the entire game's coding in a demo version.It would have made it more expensive to make,and it would have risked the data being hacked and revealed to the public.Also,one picture they had at a demo thing in someplace,there were pictures of Mega Evolutions and the other stages they have (if they have any)Feebas,Zangoose and Slaking were all in the picture.I'm thinking of Mega Zangoose (and Seviper),Mega Milotic,and Mega Slaking.Which Mega Zangoose would put the game on track on being perfect with Mega reps.Plus,I think they would add some gen 2 and 5 megas since I doubt Audino is going to be the only gen 5 mega,and gen 2 only had one rep in X/Y.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD.THIS THREAD IS FOR SPECULATION ONLY.

Um.... if we can't have a discussion, how are we going to speculate?

The only pokemon that stands out as a Mega I'd want.... Flygon, I guess. Though I imagine you've heard that a lot, huh.

Edited by L95

I doubt they would put the entire game's coding in a demo version.It would have made it more expensive to make

you would know this how?