- Sonic

- Lucario

- Rosalina & Luma

- Toon Link

- Sheik

THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT FACE MAN:

- Ike

- Shulk

By the looks of things, the point between the blade and the stand is pretty thin. The extra surface area at the bottom of the blade is there to help the sword not split from the stand so easily. More surface area = stronger.

Edited by Raven

Yeah...

But at least the rest of him looks lovely. IF that's the figure we'll be seeing on store shelves. But when will he be out, I wonder? I certainly hope before Christmas. The more Nintendo goodies before Christmas, the better! It's more for me to add to my Christmas list. :awesome:

Yeah...

But at least the rest of him looks lovely. IF that's the figure we'll be seeing on store shelves. But when will he be out, I wonder? I certainly hope before Christmas. The more Nintendo goodies before Christmas, the better! It's more for me to add to my Christmas list. :awesome:

If I recall correctly, the Japanese site said the third wave would be out the 22nd of January. Might be different for the U.S.

If I recall correctly, the Japanese site said the third wave would be out the 22nd of January. Might be different for the U.S.

Might be, considering that we're getting the first set before anyone else.

Yeah...

I agree, otherwise, he looks pretty good. I think the US release date for wave 3 is Feb 2015 (:c )

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo

Edited by L95

What? Well that's entirely stupid. Only two weeks between sets 1 and 2, but THREE MONTHS between set 2 and 3? What the hell kind of BS is that?

Ana, December to February is only two months...

Set 2 comes out Dec. 6 here. Set 3 won't be out until Feb. 22nd according to what I've read. That's almost three months. Besides, two months would still be kind of dumb.

Edited by Anacybele

Apparently Shulk is Gamestop exclusive, I wonder what other Amiibo will be exclusive, and to where?

That was an awesome joke by Nintendo. I hope Europe (outside of a select few countries) and Australia get the Shulk amiibo

True Ana, but let's not jump to conclusions just yet. It's pointless to get angry at something when we don't know the whole situation.

THEORY: Wave 3 is probably a timed release with Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, which is a confirmed Amiibo title and Wave 3 has two Kirby Amiibos

True Ana, but let's not jump to conclusions just yet. It's pointless to get angry at something when we don't know the whole situation.

THEORY: Wave 3 is probably a timed release with Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, which is a confirmed Amiibo title and Wave 3 has two Kirby Amiibos

That's pretty cool.

And I'm fine with gaps between waves personally, gives me more time to get them, but I get why some people want them faster so they can play with them.

What? Well that's entirely stupid. Only two weeks between sets 1 and 2, but THREE MONTHS between set 2 and 3? What the hell kind of BS is that?

They probably designed/manufactured set 1 and 2 at the same time, and then moved the relevant resources to set 3 after that. Also, it's possible that there is a delay to allow the time to cancel if this bombs.

I hope that the Link's Master Sword and Marth's Falchion aren't as fragile as they look.Otherwise,they'd be sitting in their packaging until I go to use them,and then I'd put them back in after because I don't want my father to ensue HELL on them just because they're in his way or something.That'll be the swords real nice.

Edited by Shinehollow

They probably designed/manufactured set 1 and 2 at the same time, and then moved the relevant resources to set 3 after that. Also, it's possible that there is a delay to allow the time to cancel if this bombs.

I doubt this will be canceled so soon. Other Amiibo compatible titles are on the way in 2015, sales could pick up more at that time. And canceling it before releasing Ike figures is just a very sad idea. :(

Yeah, you have a point there, but having to wait so long for Ike is going to be hard... Sure, I did wait three months for Smash after his reveal, but now I gotta wait more months for his figure. >_<

That's a good theory though, you could be right.