Who Would Most Likely Be Morgan's Sibling?

Maxkibram

Mogan's Sibling  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Most Likely Be Morgan's Elder Sibling

• Lucina - Because it's obviously the only choice
    • Owain - Because they'd be a dynamic duo
    • Cynthia - Because every hero needs a sidekick
    • Kjelle - Because Kjelle needs a sparring partner
    • Laurent - Because Morgan needs a responsible big brother
    • Inigo - Because Inigo needs somebody to make fun of him
    • Severa - Because Severa needs a dere for her tsun
    • Yarne - Because... bunnies
    • Noire - Because Morgan needs somebody to look after her
    • Nah - Because everyone would think Morgan was the older one
    • Gerome - Because Gerome needs someone to make him new masks
    • Brady - Because Brady needs somebody to mean mug
    • No one - Because Morgan gets to have his/her own room

Let's forget about likely couples and examine likely siblings for a minute. Out of the all the future children, who is most likely to be Morgan's brother or sister?

Let's assume that both generic and unique supports happen for Morgan. Also, disregard official hair colors. That way Kjelle and Noire don't get an unfair advantage.

Ironically, I kinda have to nominate Noire. Not only because she and Morgan play off of each other really well, but also they have similar talents. They both have martial and magic skills, plus they share this odd talent for making crafts. Noire makes a series of talismans for herself, while Morgan made a entire box of masks during her support with Gerome.

Edited by Maxkibram

The only one that would seem all right, to me, anyway, would be Gerome, given how he seems to be the more serious ones out of the 2nd Gen. Like seriously, everything he does is for the sake of not letting their fate happen again, and chooses to do nothing more than that, period. Being the son of your worst enemy, and possibly having a sibling who takes much after the would be host, it just fits him best than anyone in the group in my honest opinion.

I voted on Severa as she and Morgan both seem to share something: they both spend a lot of money! It's possible that Morgan does take after older sister Severa in that respect.

Severa's pretty obvious, the game already describes her as the biggest squanderer in the army, best illustrated in her supports with Brady, Laurent and her father (Robin in this case).

Morgan's more implicit, especially if one were to examine the supports she has with Laurent and Gerome (tomestackers and lots of crafted masks -- she's got to have gotten them somewhere, right?) Then, there is the support she has with inigo, in which she allows Inigo to ask her out on a date on the condition that he takes her to an expensive restaurant! GG, Inigo's wallet, GG.

The 2 girls also have supports with Noire, if that counts for anything.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Cynthia makes the most sense to me, their both incredibly similar and their mother is too. Sumia is a lovable air-headed goof, Cynthia is a lovable air-headed goof, Morgan is a lovable air-headed goof. Morgan even has Sumia's smile for crying out loud. Go watch F!Morgan's supports with Sumia and skip ahead until their both smiling, it's interesting how alike they both look.

"Yarne - Because...bunnies"

This is definitely canon

But to be realistic, I think it should be Laurent or Cynthia for Male MU and Lucina for Female MU (because it is literally the only choice for FeMU).

Lucina, obviously. I'd bet diamonds to donuts that FeMU x Chrom outnumbers any pairing, period. Plus, it's just too grand for Lucina to try to murder her own mother.

It'd be better if Lucina did end up murdering her own mother and then later found out that Robin was her mother.

i believe it would be whoever you chose because there is most likely never going to be official canon for this part.

It's not about what's cannon or who Robin is most likely to marry. It's who you think fits the role of Morgan's elder sibling best.

Also, I'm suprised Lucina has gotten any votes yet. Didn't expect her to be losing to Yarne.

You stole my answer.

Correction: all but Lucina -- Lucina gets to be a mother and there will be a blue-haired Morgan in the kawaii group of Morgans! (Would've loved to go for the harem ending if it was even possible)

I prefer Laurent, not only because I like both him and his mother but also it lets me give a better explanation to Laurent getting thrown further into the past than the other children AND Morgan's amnesia than "just because". Passing through the time stream via Naga's power? What if the Grima blood in Laurent and Morgan had a negative reaction with Naga's power, costing Morgan her memories and sending Laurent further back in time than he was supposed to?

Also, in the generic sibling supports, Morgan's sibling always has the line "it's just a hypothesis", or something like that when pondering why Morgan lost her memories. It sounds like a "Laurent" thing to say to me more than the others.

As someone who prefers the Robin x Aversa pairing, none of them.

That's a little... weird. Technically, Robin's marrying his foster sister in that case.

Granted, it's not weirder than Robin marrying his best friend's daughter... who he is currently raising.

Since I married the shota mage, the obvious answer is Morgan has no sibling. 8U I'd rather pretend the rotten female counterpart to Morgan doesn't exist.

Pretty much this for me, except replace "shota mage" with "Jagen butler knight." :P

Kjelle because she has that square, older sister vibe that would oppose Morgan's carefree nature. Severa would also bring an interesting dynamic between the 2. I'm imagining the pair up dialog between the 2 pairs in an anime/cutscene and I feel like it would be hilarious and or epic.