If anyone here still cares about melee...

metalsnowman3

Some of the sets in this tourney were crazy! My highlights were when Mang0 wrecked Hax's Fox with his Captain Falcon, and that 4 Stock on Leffen. It's good to see that Melee is still going strong.

That 4 stock was pretty insane but its Mang0. I love the captain falcon like crib walk to down smash to punish that Hax spot dodge. LOL who does that?

That 4 stock was pretty insane but its Mang0. I love the captain falcon like crib walk to down smash to punish that Hax spot dodge. LOL who does that?

No one really, that's why it worked. It's one of those dumb things that no one would ever expect, and it was beautiful.

Yeah dude Mang0 does things that don't make sense but he will pull it off because no one expects it. I love seeing him vs westballz in an old set where he is falcon and just full jump knees while westballz just stands there and gets wrecked by it.

Oh yeah, also two of my friends are in the front row of the stands there :) I would have gone too but I had a wedding to go to that weekend.

But I will be at a big Milwaukee tourney on the 8th and I will get to meet M2K because the owner of the gaming lounge I go to to play melee invited him to come with us :D