Help with FE1 arena

Misses Elise-chan!

Did you get the formula from here? That's where I got it from and I couldn't understand it at first myself. Then I did some state save abusing, entered the arena several times, noted down gold gambled, class fought and gold won, used the formula in a bit of different ways until I figured out how to use it. But now I've forgotten it again. I suggest you do the same experimenting unless I (or someone else) remembers it again. I believe the numbers next to the classes represent gold won.

Edited by Hattusili I

Did you get the formula from here? That's where I got it from and I couldn't understand it at first myself. Then I did some state save abusing, entered the arena several times, noted down gold gambled, class fought and gold won, used the formula in a bit of different ways until I figured out how to use it. But now I've forgotten it again. I suggest you do the same experimenting unless I (or someone else) remembers it again.

Yeah, I got it from there. Still don't know why they couldn't have made it easier to understand.

I think I figured out how it works. The gold you win is ten times the gold you gamble. So do the following. Multiply gambled gold by ten. Subtract 40 × (level - 1). Match the result you get with the opponent in the arena list.

Example:

You enter the arena with a level 6 lord. You gamble 153 gold. So now 153 × 10 - 40 × 5 = 1330. Look under 'Lord' in the arena list. At 1330 you will be fighting a mage with thunder.

I think this is how it works, but you should try and check it a few times if you want to be sure.

I think I figured out how it works. The gold you win is ten times the gold you gamble. So do the following. Multiply gambled gold by ten. Subtract 40 × (level - 1). Match the result you get with the opponent in the arena list.

Example:

You enter the arena with a level 6 lord. You gamble 153 gold. So now 153 × 10 - 40 × 5 = 1330. Look under 'Lord' in the arena list. At 1330 you will be fighting a mage with thunder.

I think this is how it works, but you should try and check it a few times if you want to be sure.

Thank you.