If you could change your appearance, how would you look?

If you could change your appearance, how would you look? You aren't restricted to real life hair and eye colors. Add oddly shaped birthmarks if you want. Add symbols or markings on your pupil or iris too. Switch your sex to male or female. Change race. Change skin tone. Give yourself a tail or animal ears. The world is your canvas. Please try to look at least a little human.

This is your rebirth into a new body, no surgery.

Edited by Rabbattack

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could change your appearance, how would you look? You aren't restricted to real life hair and eye colors. Add oddly shaped birthmarks if you want. Add symbols or markings on your pupil or iris too. The world is your canvas.

If the world is my canvas I would definitely spend more time changing the appearance of the world than the appearance of my face, which I don't even have to see unless I look in a mirror.

Nothing, honestly.

I'm a somewhat short male youth with dark brown hair and green-blue eyes. I have a mole near my left eye; normally it looks fine, but it's much more noticeable when I get a haircut. I always have dark purple lines under my eyes; it really brings out the darkness in my eyes, and gives me a distinct indefinite "tired" look. But the weird thing is, I never wear any sort of makeup, being a guy. My skin is white, but I was once one of the palest kids in my school.

But hey, that's me. There are many like me, but it's me. I wouldn't change it for the world. :D

Edited by Anguis

I would give myself more asian looking eyes, not to asian though. I would keep my tan skin, but make it a bit lighter. I would have a brand of the Exalt birthmark on my right arm, a triforce on my left hand, and Grima's symbol (Don't know if it has a specific name for it) on my right hand. I would give myself green eyes with the brand of the Exalt on my right eye. I'd give myself azure colored hair. No facial hair. Not to buff or skinny. Hair like default Robin, but a bit longer. 170 centimeters or 5'10 feet. Attached earlobes. No long nose. No butt chin.

I'd look like a cybernetic dragon with several heads, with a large railgun grafted onto my chest.

How about making the rail gun mounted inside your mouth? So you could open your mouth, then breathe fire AND fire a shot from the railgun, at the same time.

Edited by SeverIan

How about making the rail gun mounted inside your mouth? So you could open your mouth, then breathe fire AND fire a shot from the railgun, at the same time.

I think it would be more efficient if my weaponry was more flexible and less limited to the same area.

This made me laugh. I don't even know anymore. Do you even? Edited by Rabbattack