If you could be any Fire Emblem character, who would you be?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Ike because he's just awesome, his personality is kinda close to mine, and I can kinda imitate his sword moves sans Aether of course. I wouldn't mind the gender swap...periods tend to suck. Then again, so would losing both your parents that tragically...meh.

Runner up is Jill or any of the wyvern riders. Who wouldn't want a draconic steed?

Ohhh this is cool. Umm... If I had to he any FE character, it would probably be Sety. Me and him are pretty similar although I'm nowhere near as handsome nor do I have a fucking wind tome of death and carnage that rapes everything. So yeah. I'm in it for Holsety.

Runner up would be Seliph. Dat hair. Dat holy blood combination. Dat Emperor of Granvale status.

If i ended up in the FEverse on a whim, id wind up being a squishy mage.

Psshhh at least you'd have consistent 1-2 range. I'd probably be an archer. Hopefully I'd be an archer in a game where they're worth a damn like FE6/FE12/FE13.

Psshhh at least you'd have consistent 1-2 range. I'd probably be an archer. Hopefully I'd be an archer in a game where they're worth a damn like FE6/FE12/FE13.

Knowing my luck, ill have a 20% speed growth. |: My only hope is that i come as a prepromote with good bases.

I would be Pent, Knoll, or Laurent, maybe Canas because I'd care more about magical research than socializing. I'd probably be a Mage or Dark Mage anyway.

Lucius. I would be beautiful, kind, talented and potentially have a hot mercenary boyfriend. The tough early years of life would be worth it.

Soren also applies but replace "kind" with "a bit of an asshole" which might be closer to reality anyway. :awesome:

Sety. Not for the OP wind tome of death and desolation, but for the girlfriend (I'd give Silesia to Fee and go with Tinny to Freege). Or, despite disliking him, Seliph if I can go for the harem route to unite the continent

Edited by Sartek

For lulz: GTFO Louise, Pent is MINE!

For something a wee bit more serious: Probably someone like Ellen (though having Zeiss cheer me up isn't a bad thing, so eh)

Alm. Suddenly joins a war, has better growths and stats than anything else in the entire continent and a bit later is untouchable, doubles anyone and kills anyone in one battle. Can also have a 1-5 bow if needed. Gets the princess in the end for being so awesome and becomes king.

Now isn't that the best character to be?

Lucius. I would be beautiful, kind, talented and potentially have a hot mercenary boyfriend. The tough early years of life would be worth it.

Soren also applies but replace "kind" with "a bit of an asshole" which might be closer to reality anyway. :awesome:

Man I was totally about to write a post almost exactly like this. LIke, even the same format. Good thing I read the thread first. <_<

thats practically a curse in itself you know.

even happy-go-lucky nowi gets a little melancholic about it sometimes. <_<

seriously, have you ever put any thought into what it means to live that long? everything you care about will always, without fail, cease to exist before you do.

Edited by Irysa

Sety. Not for the OP wind tome of death and desolation, but for the girlfriend (I'd give Silesia to Fee and go with Tinny to Freege). Or, despite disliking him, Seliph if I can go for the harem route to unite the continent

I called Sety first! We gotta fight now.