How would Lyn look in Fire Emblem 6? What happened to Lyn?

Well 20 years after Eliwood story she would be 36 assuming we use Japan age since you know FE 6 is Japanese I'm guessing she would look the least aged out of the three maybe similar to Eleanora.

She doesn't stay to rule Caelin in any ending. If she ends up with Eliwood or Hector, she goes with them to Pherae/Ostia respectively, and if she ends up with Kent, Rath, or nobody, she goes back to Sacae.

She probably wouldn't look that old. Even Hector doesn't really look that old. Eliwood only looks old because he's sick. Bartre looks pretty middle-aged still, and Karel looks older because he was presumably already almost-middle-aged in FE7.

• 4 weeks later...

How would she look, I wanta artists depiction of it.

She appears in one or two of the fe6 remake romhacks, at least one of which had a nice "old lyn" sprite, but i don't know which one and can't find the thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have only played through approximately three fifths of Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade, though I have finished Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, and Lyndis goes to the Sacae unless she married Hector or Eliwood, and Bern invaded the Sacae. It is quite possible that she simply died due to the invasion.

That's not surprising considering the guy who made that image originally doesn't speak English as his first language.

I suppose. Having a first language has ways of skewing with how one uses the language. I have met plenty of people who are better at English--despite it not being one's native language--then those who are native English speakers. Yet, the same is true of the inverse; secondary languages tend to give one more trouble.

Either way, no one is excused from mistakes! I must be a grammar Nazi in this and point it out!

Please! Someone... "grammar Nazi me back."

Edited by Vorena

• 2 weeks later...

Here's someone's rendition of it, though it makes Lyn look really old. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXCZvHc_eqc

The games are 20 years apart, Lyn would be 38 or 36. Not too old to be a waifu. This image is extremely inaccurate and I have lost all interest in making Lyn my waifu because of this disgusting picture.

38 years unmarried girl in a society that practically medieval, and to the point that she was unmarried all because apparently Hector, Eliwood, Kent, and Rath didn't consider herself pretty... could end up in a self destructive practice like spending her life fighting against bandits at the side of Lorca survivors (with maybe Florina at her side but maybe Lyn didn't swing that way so...)

Elderly virginal spinster often looks much older than they are...

This image is extremely inaccurate and I have lost all interest in making Lyn my waifu because of this disgusting picture.

It's really not that inaccurate. Nomadic life can be pretty harsh, and people who live their life under such taxing conditions are not likely to age gracefully. If anything, it's much more accurate than the idealized "waifu" image you have in mind.

The games are 20 years apart, Lyn would be 38 or 36. Not too old to be a waifu. This image is extremely inaccurate and I have lost all interest in making Lyn my waifu because of this disgusting picture.

No, 36 is correct. In the Japanese version, Lyn is 15 at the start of the game. 1 year passes inbetween Lyn Mode and Eliwood/Hector Mode where she'll be 16.