How does I screenshot LP?

Knight

So, I want to do an LP of FE12, but like, how? I've never done one before so I don't know what to do. How many screenshots per chapter? What should I take screenshots of? (apart from level ups, boss fights, character recruits, etc.) Most importantly, how often should I update or rather, what is the maximum time?

I suppose it would be up to you. There's no set rule for LPs I dont think...I guess just screenshot whatever you think people would want to see. Funny dialogue maybe?

Hmm have you thought about doing YouTube LPs there very fun anyways id say 10-20 pics per chapter and maybe show off maps new characters important dialogue and unexpected results like crits.

Painfully. Horribly. Stupidly. Oh, we're not talking about mine?

You should take screenshots of whatever you find interesting. If you're doing it here, you probably don't want to add the story. Unless you do. Then maybe add an optional story spoiler tag or something. You can put as many screenshots as you feel is necessary. Also, it's nice to update consistently (once every week, on every Fridays for example.), but you could update whenever you want. Also, do notify the viewers of any long, extended breaks you may take.

So...yeah.

I aim for like 30-40 screens in early levels, 50-70 in middle levels and in the later, longer levels with lots of dialogue, 100+

Try to go for some dialogue that can sum up the whole conversation and you can make witty comments about

don't do too many battle except for crits and bad misses

Of course, this is just my advice, and I'm not too good at it, so

Hmm, I think I might not do a screenshot LP of 12, but perhaps I'll start one on 5 when my first semester is over and I have more time. That seems like the better option, plus it'll be a blind run.