Dusk stumbles through Devil Survivor 2... blind!

DodgeDusk

FYI, the skill I was referring too was Deathbound.

Game gives you an awesome Multi-Strike user, but not an awesome Deathbound user.

and Keita/Jungo/maybe Ronaldo aren't good Deathbound users? Son pls.

Just out of curiosity... but would the people here be interested in a DS2 Draft? XD

I would have, if it didn't run so slow on my laptop

Good segway, actually. Due to the sheer slow down desmume experiences with this game (easily the worst I've seen; Pokémon White had it at around 60% speed, and Blue Rescue Team is pretty much 100%. Guessing that's due to it basically being a GBA game, though), I'm afraid I'm going to have to put it on a hiatus, until I can find a way to run the game better. I'm sorry, but when it's running at basically a quarter of its intended speed, it just becomes an absolute chore to play. And no, speeding it up does nothing but make it even more choppy. I mean, I attempted the next main fight, and it took me almost an hour and a half to get what I imagine is halfway through the fight. The game was bearable at the start, but now it's nothing more than a hassle. Which is a shame, since I kinda liked where the plot was going, and Joe is someone I admittedly find hilarious. Rest of the cast seem a bit bland so far. But, from what I read, they are apparently interesting. Maybe I'm not far enough in the game to see their full personalities or something, I don't know

I will be resuming this at some point, just not right now. I'm hoping to get a better computer/laptop in the nearby future. Maybe then this project will continue. Until that day comes, though, this isn't going to be updated. My apologies to the people who enjoyed it

THE GREATEST MAN IN ATLUS HISTORY HAS

ARRIVED

You mean Black Frost right? ....no? Yamato? ehh he ain't that great sephiroth0.5/10 --IGN

Strange Journey is not a good gateway into this game lmao

THIS. SJ is really good but wow it's user hostile. DO YOU LIKE TELEPORTER PUZZLES AND PITFALLS?

DS2 though, it's really just.... not a good series to get into SMT either. I perosnally don't think is's a good series in SMT in general (especially DS2 ohno) But hey, you might enjoy it in the end! If so, awesome!

Edited by Groyer

dusky just minimize the emulator when you get lag and leave it for a minute

you're probably just getting too hot on your laptop