Great terrible games

Caster

So I want a list of some games that are so terrible they're amazing.

So I can lose a few brain cells when I want to.

Kmon, gimme your best shot.

Edited by Sophie

pick a game that you like

odds are it's shit

riggity-riggy #REKT

no but seriously

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

[them tags though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

Edited by Koishi Komeji

Pokemon Channel is terrible and cheesy, yet it's so fun to play cause of it's cheesiness and Pikachu's random shenanigans. As a game though, it sucks.

Pokemon Channel is terrible and cheesy, yet it's so fun to play cause of it's cheesiness and Pikachu's random shenanigans. As a game though, it sucks.

Hey you Pikachu is one I have heard of like that, except the bad mic turns into funny results.

Hey you Pikachu is one I have heard of like that, except the bad mic turns into funny results.

Yeah, but personally I like Pokemon Channel better, don't know why, I had it as a kid and my friends and I used to have fun with it, so I guess nostalgia.

Honestly? Cross Edge for the PlayStation 3. It's legitimately bad and its low as shit budget rears its ugly head at every opportunity, but there is also enough good to keep to you playing. The characters are funny, the music is banging, and it's a crossover. It has straight up the most convoluted battle system I have ever seen in existence and doesn't explain fuck all about it, but once you master it you feel like a bamf.

So yeah. It's one of those games I look back on from time to time and tell myself "man, that game was objectively awful, but I still had a shit ton of fun with it!"

Edited by Ownagepuffs