Shine does a Fire Red Omega Nuzlocke

Shinehollow

I decided,for my first nuzlocke,I will do it on Fire Red Omega and put it here to show my rage.

For those of you who do not know what a nuzlocke is,I'll post the rules below.

For those of you who do not know Fire Red Omega,it's a hack made to be harder then the normal Fire Red and Leaf Green.The starters are the Elekid,Magby,and Smoochum.There are also more Pokemon outside of the Kanto dex added,their locations changed,and some of their evolution methods have also changed.I've played it,and I can personally say it is extremely hard without proper grinding.

That said,I will be grinding in between posts/episodes/whatever,so do not expect rapid updates.It may take days due to my life getting in the way.But don't give up on me updating if I haven't for awhile!

The nicknaming theme will be Elibe,for those of you wondering.

Nuzlocke rules:http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nuzlocke_Challenge

Optional rules I will be going by:

Perma-boxing dead Pokemon instead of releasing

As a mercy rule,if I find a shiny,no matter if I already caught something on the route,I will catch it

No Master Balls

No using legendaries

Dupes Clause;If I have a certain Pokemon and I find it as my first encounter on another route,I can try again.Tries:3

EDIT:I will be picking my starter from the last numbers in my Trainer ID:1-3 I start with Elekid,4-6 is Magby,7-9 is Smoochum,and 0 is my choice.

EDIT:Allowing to get a Pokemon out of the box to use a field move (Cut,Strength,ect..) if none of my party Pokemon can learn the needed field move;the Pokemon may not be used in battle,only for the sake of the field move.When I get a Pokemon able to use the field move into my party after a death,the other field move Pokemon must be boxed

Edited by Shinehollow