PIT: There's something weird about this fighter, Lady Palutena.

PALUTENA: That's Robin, also known as the Avatar.

PIT: I wonder where Chrom is...

PALUTENA: Who knows? Probably taking a nap at home.

CHROM: I'm no idle layabout.

PIT: Whoa! Where did you come from?!

CHROM: Robin is a skilled strategist and master of both the Levin Sword and magic. Certainly more useful than a simple swordsman like myself, though each of Robin's tomes, along with the Levin Sword, can only be used a limited number of times before it wears out.

VIRIDI: Hey look, it's that Ike wanna-be!

CHROM: Excuse me?! I think you're sadly mistaken. I lead the Shepherds, not the Greil Mercenaries.

VIRIDI: Shepherds, Greil Mercenaries, same difference.

CHROM: The Shepherds may have a lot in common with the Greil Mercenaries, but both my leadership style and my fighting style are very different from Ike's.

VIRIDI: Pfft! You and Ike are pretty much carbon copies. This is the reason why you were rejected as a playable character.

CHROM: If I was rejected for being a "carbon copy" of Ike, then explain why Dark Pit is able to fight alongside Pit.

VIRIDI: Because Dark Pit has a wicked staff that Pit doesn't have. Meanwhile, your Falchion is pitifully short compared to Ike's Ragnell...

DARK PIT: Yeah, suck it, Pit! This is why the ladies love me!

PIT: Don't drag us into this, Pittoo...

CHROM: Too late! I'll turn you into bear meat... Once Robin gets a hold of a Smash Ball.

PIT: Why wait for Robin to get one? Don't you have a pair of Smash Balls already? Unless the doctor removed them when you were a little boy...

CHROM: If they had been removed when I was a little boy, then how could I have possibly fathered Lucina?

VIRIDI: Perhaps "Freddy Bear" is the real father...

CHROM: Now I'm angry!

Edited by Dream Emblem

PIT: There's something weird about this fighter, Lady Palutena.

PALUTENA: That's Robin, also known as the Avatar.

PIT: I wonder where Chrom is...

PALUTENA: Who knows? Probably taking a nap at home.

CHROM: I'm no idle layabout.

PIT: Whoa! Where did you come from?!

CHROM: Robin is a skilled strategist and master of both the Levin Sword and magic. Certainly more useful than a simple swordsman like myself, though each of Robin's tomes, along with the Levin Sword, can only be used a limited number of times before it wears out.

VIRIDI: Hey look, it's that Ike wanna-be!

CHROM: Excuse me?! I think you're sadly mistaken. I lead the Shepherds, not the Greil Mercenaries.

VIRIDI: Shepherds, Greil Mercenaries, same difference.

CHROM: The Shepherds may have a lot in common with the Greil Mercenaries, but both my leadership style and my fighting style are very different from Ike's.

VIRIDI: Pfft! You and Ike are pretty much carbon copies. This is the reason why you were rejected as a playable character.

CHROM: If I was rejected for being a "carbon copy" of Ike, then explain why Dark Pit is able to fight alongside Pit.

VIRIDI: Because Dark Pit has a wicked staff that Pit doesn't have. Meanwhile, your Falchion is pitifully short compared to Ike's Ragnell...

DARK PIT: Yeah, suck it, Pit! This is why the ladies love me!

PIT: Don't drag us into this, Pittoo...

CHROM: Too late! I'll turn you into bear meat... Once Robin gets a hold of a Smash Ball.

PIT: Why wait for Robin to get one? Don't you have a pair of Smash Balls already? Unless the doctor removed them when you were a little boy...

CHROM: If they had been removed when I was a little boy, then how could I have possibly fathered Lucina?

VIRIDI: Perhaps "Freddy Bear" is the real father...

CHROM: Now I'm angry!

Change this topic to "Post your improved Palutena's Guidance." This way the topic won't be focused just on yours and everyone will get a chance.

I didn't think you'd make it that inappropriate, I like it. Plus Dark Pit would never let a woman hold him back, he doesn't seem like the kind of person to care about that stuff. Overall it was very well done and very funny.

Edited by Rabbattack

Change this topic to "Post your improved Palutena's Guidance." This way the topic won't be focused just on yours and everyone will get a chance.

I didn't think you'd make it that inappropriate, I like it. Plus Dark Pit would never let a woman hold him back, he doesn't seem like the kind of person to care about that stuff. Overall it was very well done and very funny.

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. And I've changed the title of this topic, as you suggested.

Stolen, I mean..er "lovingly transcribed" from GameFAQs:

Pit: Who's the giant ape?

Palutena: That's Donkey Kong and he's extre-

???: Wait a banana eating minute! Do you really think I wouldn't be apart of this?

Pit: Uh...Who are you?

Cranky Kong: I'm the legendary Cranky Kong! Anyway I'm here to help DK learn to how defeat you and that so called "Goddess" of yours. Anyways Palutena and Pit are mid-weights with Palutena using mostly projectiles and Pit using close combat. Together they're a hard team to beat but with using your heavy hitting punches you can knock them out with no time flat! Also remember after you get a Smash Ball to use the power of Konga Beat by pressing A or B at the right time.

Palutena: Well that was interesting. Like the old monkey said Donkey Kong is very powerful but he is also very slow so use this to you advantage Pit!

Pit: Got it!

Cranky Kong: How dare you call me old! I'd teach both of you a lesson if I had a chance but it's you and that pathetic angel's fault why I'm not on the roster!
Edited by NinjaMonkey