Karel <<< God

Garnef

guys

lets just agree that

seth is good forever

gilliam relies on rng to make him good

like any unit that isn't seth or karel or haar

(Note: I acknowledge that Ross and Gilliam are good units.)

Edited by Nexas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of those who have not accepted karel as your lord god and savior (also rutger) are the antichrist

enjoy hell, mortals

we tried sending this to them over Skype

unclear if they saw this thread or not

when did this happen because i didn't see anything ;-;

What're you talking about, Harken is a demi-god.

We don't count FE7 Karel as a god. :x

yes we do

you are a FALSE PROPHET. i should have known

It is becoming increasingly clear the only way to root out this continued heresy is with fire and sword. I now have no choice but to write to Rome so that His Eminence can send out the call for a holy Crusade through all Christendom.

Joshua is also one of the gods because he can have a pretty insane crit rate as a Swordmaster if you give him Shamshir (Or any higher crit sword, he already gets like a 50% crit rate with a Killing Sword on my file)

Edited by Mastergabe2000

Yeah, Lute is pretty good but Joshua is just too good

I never had much success with Joshua tbh.

His luck turns out eh for me usually.

Joshua is also one of the gods because he can have a pretty insane crit rate as a Swordmaster if you give him Shamshir (Or any higher crit sword, he already gets like a 50% crit rate with a Killing Sword on my file)

Play FE6.

That auto +30 crit yo.

> FE7 Karel

HAHAHAHA

Well, Gilliam is way better, because he is tankier and has better growths

What are you smoking?

Lagdau ruins aside, Seth is better than practically everyone.

If we are talking Laugdau, then Gilliam is outshone by the magikarp units ie Ewan after Valni grinding them.

I dunno, I just think magikarp unit sounds funny. Also, im used to growth units in fe being called ests.

Ah, means basically the same thing and gets the message across (if you know about the Pokémon) though I feel that lords (except Sigurd and FE10!Ike) and characters like Donnel are a Magikarp unit but no Est.

Or Eddie.

If we are talking Laugdau, then Gilliam is outshone by the magikarp units ie Ewan after Valni grinding them.

Ewan turns out to have godly power if trained, much like the other Est units (Looking at you, Sophia)

Ah, means basically the same thing and gets the message across (if you know about the Pokémon) though I feel that lords (except Sigurd and FE10!Ike) and characters like Donnel are a Magikarp unit but no Est.Or Eddie.

ya good point, those examples involve too-early join times. I dont really think some of those characters are as bad as a magikarp. I did just realize that magikarp evolving at lvl 20 is nicely congruent with units promoting at 20 ..

Ah, means basically the same thing and gets the message across (if you know about the Pokémon) though I feel that lords (except Sigurd and FE10!Ike) and characters like Donnel are a Magikarp unit but no Est.

Or Eddie.

Hector is mighty competent, too.