Y'all should go watch How to Train Your Dragon 2

Pffft, Shrek was better. Also, I quite dislike most DreamWorks movies.

Did you seriously lock two of my threads because of How to Train your Dragon 2? I admit that the pokemon thread wasn't that good, but the harem was supposed to be a new branch or type of waifu thread.

Compared to most threads on the first page, those two were fine. You're just still holding a grudge against me, but that's just my opinion.

Sorry, for the criticism. Can you please go into further detail on why you enjoyed the movie? I would really like to know.

holy hell the edge

I suppose I'll watch it sooner or later. I need to watch a good Dreamworks film

and then people complained when I posted a very silly and stupid thread about httyd 2 box office

Seen it, it's pretty good. Better than Frozen.

no

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but still pretty amazing, and better than the first part, imo. highly recommended.

same grade as the lion king since I believe both of them are equally good for similar reasons 8.5/10

Edited by Xator Nova

and then people complained when I posted a very silly and stupid thread about httyd 2 box office

Maybe that's because now two of the most important people on the internet saw it and loved it

It could be since you were comparing movies and putting down one that some people probably liked unlike this thread, which is only encouragement.

Also more people will have watched it by now.

Although I also think it's because Integrity is a very highly charismatic person that lots of people respect~

But I mean it's not like there is a lack of disapproval/disinterest in this thread as well. Some people are just like that.

waifu threads are dumb and deserve to be locked anyway

but anyway I'm definitely interested in httyd but i haven't even seen 1 yet and between movies, at least where I live, is expensive af and my weekends tend to be filled with code

I'll prolly just wait for dvds and watch 1 and 2 together