Ancestors Angered

Le Communard

AncestorsAngered.jpg

In the middle of Death Week, a gruesome delegation appears in your clan hall. These are the insubstantial spirits of your own dead warriors. "You have shamed the clan. You have turned from the old ways. You will face nothing but doom and disaster until you act in a manner worthy of our ancestors

1. Promise them that you will do better in the future.
  2. Sacrifice to Humakt for protection from ghosts.
  3. Sacrifice to these spirits.
  4. Scold them for frightening their own people.
  5. Try to bind some of the spirits as magical servants.
Edited by Le Communard

6. Blame it on someone else

So you're saying it was the Heortlings, with whom we have an ancient bloodfeud! Whose traders are a blight upon Issaries name and whose men lay with there sheep since there women be so grotesque! We should have known!

I say 1!

Your words mean little when you fail to act as Orlanthi! Were taking the clan magic until you shape up.

3 and 5. The leaving of offerings as payment for the binding.

:smug:

To do such a thing to your own ancestors! Our clan will be known as stickpickers throughout the land!

Edited by Le Communard

9. "Fuck you, the old ways dictated that I be married to a man who's old enough to be my father and have a bajillion kids by him."

Both men and women must follow the will of the clan ring, yet no proud Orlanthi is required to remain. If a marriage match truly displeases you you may find another clan to adopt you into there fold.

8. Present them with a cease and desist notice

Actually, there is an event where you send your Lawspeaker to sue a ghost.

Edited by Le Communard

3. Letting the blood of cows solves everything no muss no fuss you guys, you always have a ton of cows on hand to slaughter just for situations like this! Everyone knows that!

Oh man, I found an ongoing LP of King of Dragon's Pass recently and I want the fuck out of it but I have no smartphone, the version for which I heard there's some added bonus content?

Edited by Rehab

Both men and women must follow the will of the clan ring, yet no proud Orlanthi is required to remain. If a marriage match truly displeases you you may find another clan to adopt you into there fold.

"So. . .I'm still being married for no apparent reason. And you guys wonder why I despise tradition so!"

So you're saying it was the Heortlings, with whom we have an ancient bloodfeud! Whose traders are a blight upon Issaries name and whose men lay with there sheep since there women be so grotesque! We should have known!

...uh...Yeah sure.