Einherjar of a Spriter of Yore

Olechandserif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, i have not played awakening yet, but this makes me wanna to play it really badly O.o

i am having an hard on

for the rest of my lahf watchin des pix

Dis pure aphrodisiakum

Leke hevin' multiple orgasms

simultaneously

in a rythm

but seriously your mugs are fookin great

Edited by Flareragnarok

xE7aIzc.gif

I challenge my fate.

I do want to try and move away from Awakening mugs for a bit. There are still a few characters I'd want to finish like Stahl and Inigo. And one of the bigger project I'm working on is to make the 6 MU bases for people to use.

Edited by Serif

And one of the bigger project I'm working on is to make the 6 MU bases for people to use.

If you do that, I might have to hack FE7 to actually use the correct one based on tactician input

And maybe it's just me, but your Lucina looks kind of sad and forlorn. I know she comes from a shithole where everyone's dead but she really only looked sad in a few select scenes. I might just be nitpicking; it looks excellent otherwise

If you do that, I might have to hack FE7 to actually use the correct one based on tactician input

A neat idea, but likely to get stoppered by the mug limit per scene - (unless of course you go in and load and clear faces differently).

Lucy's hair is shaded most awesomely.

cXzLYlm.gif

I challenge my fate.

I do want to try and move away from Awakening mugs for a bit. There are still a few characters I'd want to finish like Stahl and Inigo. And one of the bigger project I'm working on is to make the 6 MU bases for people to use.

Wow Lucina!

Ooooo the MUs! I excite!

• 1 month later...