For Glory observations

Florete

1. Get right in their face and rush them down so they panic.

2. Reflect it. Some can be shielded.

3. Jump over the darn thing. If they know they can't hit you from there, that'll (sometimes) change their tactic.

4. Get out of the room immediately.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Get right in their face and rush them down so they panic.

2. Reflect it. Some can be shielded.

3. Jump over the darn thing. If they know they can't hit you from there, that'll (sometimes) change their tactic.

4. Get out of the room immediately.

K thanks, I managed to beat an annoying bowser jr with this. Also, is it just me, or does when he recovers and falls down, he can ATTACK with a that hammer. I find it unfair that one of the characters that spam the most have access to that.

his knockback is increased while outside of his buggy, for what it's worth. and for that matter, you should find Sonic unfair for the exact same reason

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious: what kind of salt have you all gotten from opponents online? Earlier today, a couple opponents I beat responded with "F**K U" and "NIGGÉR FGT." I also get called a spammer quite often and in different ways (I'm not but even if I were, they just need to get good, because I always beat real spammers).

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I'm curious: what kind of salt have you all gotten from opponents online? Earlier today, a couple opponents I beat responded with "F**K U" and "NIGGÉR FGT." I also get called a spammer quite often (I'm not but even if I were, they just need to get good, because I always beat real spammers).

I got called

U SPAM.I DC

SPAM MUCH!? (Ironically came from a villager and ROB player)

U SUCK

FUK U

Edited by kingddd

I'm curious: what kind of salt have you all gotten from opponents online? Earlier today, a couple opponents I beat responded with "F**K U" and "NIGGÉR FGT." I also get called a spammer quite often and in different ways (I'm not but even if I were, they just need to get good, because I always beat real spammers).

I've never been called a spammer, but I have been called a "SPAMER"

I have gotten a f**k u before, and a "Sorry~she(I was using Rosalina at the time)is~too~OP"

Another guy called me a "HACKER" after I pulled out a bob-omb with Peach's down-B.

I get GG/GGS more often than anything, which is nice.

Edited by Tsunami922

I have never been called any of those insults before.

Except it's probably because I haven't been in an online 1v1 match in a long while and have only been playing Teams recently. I do get GGs when the connection is good, though.

Wait how does this happen? Is that part of the latest patch, being able to communicate like that? I really havent Smash'd online in a good while. And thats really gross if they are calling you racist slurs. I havent received salt.

Wait how does this happen? Is that part of the latest patch, being able to communicate like that? I really havent Smash'd online in a good while. And thats really gross if they are calling you racist slurs. I havent received salt.

They put on those slurs as their name and then quit.

it's only in the Wii U version, there are no tags in the 3DS version

They put on those slurs as their name and then quit.

[spoiler=welp]

tumblr_inline_mkoiy3o6qF1rpya30.gif

Wow. So gross. I might rage a bit and go "man what a spam." but like, thats about it.

it's only in the Wii U version, there are no tags in the 3DS version

I see. Still gross. :(: