Fire Emblem - Reckoning

Marisa the Crimson Flash

Hey hey guys, I just made this hack, it's the first one I've ever uploaded, it isn't perfect.

But definitely worth checking out.

It's an fe7 hack, it's mostly the same story, but with changes to almost everything but the actual story haha

Lot's of custom things, battle animations, portraits, classes, and OMG READ THE READ ME PLEASE

Warning: Explicit language, crude tasteless humor, vulgarity.

Screenshots:

http://prntscr.com/571au5

http://prntscr.com/571bh3

http://prntscr.com/571bxh

http://prntscr.com/571cz5

Edited by Balcerzak

It's an fe7 hack, it's mostly the same story, but with changes to almost everything but the actual story haha

Warning: Explicit language, crude tasteless humor, vulgarity.

But definitely worth checking out.

These seem a bit contradictory

And yes, screen shots or any kind of visual aid would be helpful.

Edited by Skitty of Time

Nonononononononono

You don't do that

That is sprite theft, regardless of if you give credit or not

You did not ask the owners of these sprites

You didn't even bother naming everyone you took shit from

So you can't use them

That's kind of how shit works here

No permission = no using

FFS child

Edited by Kon

"CREDIT: Blazer, Arch, Nintenlord, Celice, and anyone else I used the animations or portraits from."

Sorry this is NOT crediting the people who's sprites you stole. Also you didn't even ask permission for them, so someone seriously needs to lock this topic. Just from playing the prologue (which you cant even get past so good job, at least no one can play this piece of crap), you're using Inari's sprite from DoF and Julie's animation from a Sacred Dawn. FFS.

VrBxHMI.png?13qXdtBY.png?1

Edited by Haku

It is a mash up, Kind of, it's just a bunch of animations/sprites/portraits that I like, if you read the read me, I credited everyone I could remember, I mean I got a lot of them from a lot of different hacks a while ago, I can't remember them all. Calm down lol

The angry mob in front of you does have a point, it's generally considered bad practice to use another person's sprite/mug/something without permission first. Many of the people you've "borrowed" from are still active and contactable, so it'd have been way better to ask first. It's a general courtesy thing in all honesty.

look kid if you want to make a hack it's entirely okay to just use default mugs as placeholders unless you can either commission artists for custom mugs made or mugs you have explicit permission to use

and I'm going to say this much as a member of the dof staff and someone who had a hand in the creation of some of these mugs

For the dream of five mugs

you do NOT have permission to use any of them even if you were to ask us now

These mugs are specifically made for the dream of five project and we don't want them anywhere else, and even if they weren't, we would not give you permission on grounds of you used them before asking us first so get them out of there

I can't speak for the permission state of the other sprites that you stole(though I'd think it'd be an astounding "no" from this act of theft alone as well) even if you retroactively ask permission now, though I suggest you remove the rest of them as well on principle

and really, using inari as a puny con 5? shameful

Edited by Thor Odinson

Calm down people, its clear this person appreciated your stuff and felt like sharing what they did with your resources. Its just animation and art on the internet based off a game that you didn't even make in the first place.

>art that i didn't even make in the first place

excuse me, some of those sprites are 100% custom work, not spliced from existing FE game, CUSTOM

Animations like Julie are also custom, if memory serves, and do you know how long animations take to complete? AGES

Astra. The person you are quoting said this:

Art and animation on the internet based off on a game that you didn't even make (talking about the base FE before your changes).

He never said that you didn't make the art or animations. He's saying you didn't make FE itself.

I'm just trying to help the guy who's trying to help the OP.

Though, I do agree the OP should have asked for permission because theft is bad. Hopefully it all gets resolved in a positive way.

Have a great day everyone. :D

My point is that I think people are overreacting. The OP clearly made an attempt to credit the artmakers and wanted to share what they messed around with in Nightmare. OP probably doesn't understand that writing credits isn't enough.

Overreacting is often a statement said by noncreators to trivialise the efforts of creators.

Take the effort to sit down for 3-5 hours, sprite something from scratch, repeat over 40 mugs, and only to have someone take it before even asking if it's okay to use or not

Animations are worse, a 60 frame animation takes me 2 weeks to sprite

And not only didn't he bother to ask but he didn't even properly credit like that is not a real credit

He didn't bother to even look up who the fuck made these sprites