• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8: Sask

7: Hattusili

Sask wins.

Do you want it open now or what?

It may be time to discuss passing on the baton. I really am too busy to remember this.

They are both the same regarding you, nice person who likes to listen to what other people have to say. That's actually a virtue nowadays.

Dunno, I wanted to find something different than what I would use, also the name I wanted to use back then was already taken.

Wrestlemania 19, for some reason I consider it the best mania.

The whole thing about consoles portrayed by anime characters and the whole console war in general.

Yo Sask.

1. Do you have any interest in playing the older FE games?

2. Are you interested in languages and/or linguistics?

3. Are you interested in history?

4. Are you interested in law?

5. Do you cycle?

Do you want it open now or what?

It may be time to discuss passing on the baton. I really am too busy to remember this.

Not a bad idea, in my opinion. It's fine if you're busy, I understand that, but for this thread it is an inconvenience.

I'm already reminding you every time you forget, so I'm up for it.

Edited by Hattusili I

Yo Sask.

1. Do you have any interest in playing the older FE games?

2. Are you interested in languages and/or linguistics?

3. Are you interested in history?

4. Are you interested in law?

5. Do you cycle?

Yo!

1. I have played FE2 recently, I liked the mechanics even though the game is too old, Other old games I have tried are FE4, FE6 and the rest until now, except for FE12, in general, I wouldn't try the rest from the NES era, for some reason.

2. I am interested in both actually, yes. I would like to learn a few more languages, they are always useful.

3. Truth to be told, history is vast. I've been learning Ancient and Modern Greek history at school, But because the educational system in Greece sucks (just like many other things) I never really got interested in further readings.

4. At some point in my life, I got interested in studying law. But when I realised it would need so much reading and all the responsibility that comes with the job, I understood it was not for me.

5. Nope.