The Return of Roy! We are at the final step

The site, royforsmash4.com, has received a complete remodel lately and close to 1,000 supporters via social media.

All we have to do now is contact:

-Both the Japanese and American Twitter accounts for Nintendo and Sakurai:

-nintendo@noa.nintendo.com through personal e-mails. They reply often from what I hear.

-Any streams or Nintendo Directs that Nintendo hosts.

-Miiverse, and use arguments from royforsmash4.com against anyone opposing to hopefully persuade them to join our side.

If anyone wishes to further contact me, please leave a message or wallpost on my profile. I will be ignoring this thread because I expect general pessimism and Roy koopa jokes from some.

Dude, we already have Roy.

w0ifnOA.jpg

And I think the only way for him to have some realistic chance of coming back is if FE6 is remade and released overseas.

Edited by Kiseki

I will be ignoring this thread because I expect general pessimism and Roy koopa jokes from some.

if you feel the need to proclaim you're going to ignore a thread dedicated to raising support for your cause, that's really not a good sign at all for your cause's future

either way, this sort of campaign was fucking stupid for chrom and this one isn't any better at all. at least the chrom one had a website that didn't look like total ass!

Wow, I didn't actually see that part until bookofholsety quoted it. Thanks.

Locking.

Also got rid of the other two topics completely so we don't have to see them in the recent topics list. Leaving this one so people know what happened.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire