(outdated, delete please)

Dragoncat

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well, they're bandits, after all. Bandits aren't ever nice. There is Gonzales in FE6, I hear, but he isn't really a bandit then. He's just a good person that got mixed up with the wrong people.

Yep.

Bandits aren't always of the brigand class anyway, if they were from a gameplay perspective you could just take a sword user/the lord and solo the map due to weapon triangle advantage during a bandit chapter. From a story perspective...well, some of them have to prefer other weapons. Gonzales is interesting, I think he's the only playable brigand in FE history.

Yep, he is the only one. I probably could've added a "playable" one to DoD though, now that I think about it. I mean, the Red Claw, a massive bandit organization, is one of the two main enemies in the story, so a member that's the Brigand class deciding to turn traitor to them and join the good guys would've made perfect sense. It's kinda late to add that now though... I'm so far into the story now that adding a new tier one character to the cast would just be awkward. Besides, the Brigand class line doesn't have a third tier. I could treat Brigand as a tier 2 here instead because of that, but why a member of the Red Claw would wait this long to join Azura's party would also be difficult to come up with.