An odd glitch I encountered earlier....

Magical Glace

So I was playing the Wii U version with my sister earlier....

And something really odd happened.

We were playing no items two stock doubles on Wooly World Ω, myself (Marth) and her (Ike) vs CPU Yoshi and Falco. She knocked out Falco.... then I did, before we could KO Yoshi once. However, Falco did not suffer the second KO reducing his stock. Instead, Yoshi took the blow. Falco returned, his remaining stock still intact. Yoshi's first stock randomly vanished. To make matters weirder, the announcer began saying: " Computer Player: Defea--" before cutting off for Falco's odd return.

In the results screen, the KO's were three falls Falco, one Yoshi.

Has anyone else encountered this? I want to know what triggered it.

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Share_stock

one teammate giving their stock to another teammate to revive them has been a mechanic for a while. that could be it, although a) i wasn't aware cpus could make use of this ability and b) the announcer should have announced that they were "SHARING STOCK" when it happened

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Share_stock

one teammate giving their stock to another teammate to revive them has been a mechanic for a while. that could be it, although a) i wasn't aware cpus could make use of this ability and b) the announcer should have announced that they were "SHARING STOCK" when it happened

I've never heard of this, interesting.

A. Maybe it's a new buff to their still bad AI

B. I saved a replay, so I'm certain the announcer was saying Falco kicked it before the share stock, and he didn't mention anything about the term itself. Actually, if he did do that, this thread wouldn't be a thing.