favorite fire emblem skills

Steal :p.

Dem Thiefs able to get rid of Vulnerary, Elixirs and get promotion items off of enemies without having to kill them. Or if the enemy doesn't drop it.

EDIT: Didn't notice it's in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I say Agressor, it gives you some crazy damage.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

Rescuing (various) - Tons of stuff that can be done with this one. Speeding up slower units, carrying units across difficult terrain, saving weak allies from the frontline...

Canto (various) - Another skill that greatly expands the tactical options... or demands greater caution when facing enemies with that skill.

Aggressor (FE13) - Being a DLC skill, it essentially doesn't exist but I like the concept enough to list it here.

PCC (FE5) - Allows reliable criticals with the right approach. Also, it's tactical use is extended due to being in a game were critical hits are a way to bypass defense.

Dance (various) - Far too many uses to count.

Charge (TRS version) - It's the TRS one since it has to be triggered by the player and therefore can't end in nonsense like the user getting double attacked by enemy ballista.

Mercy (TRS version) - Not that this skill ever actually helps but having to deal with this skill is actually quite interesting when the user is a real powerhouse otherwise.

Dark Tome access (FE13) - I really like the idea of Dark Mages gaining access that to a wider selection of spells in exchange for other weapon categories.

Warp (TRS) Allows a unit to teleport and they can still move that turn. But I fear the skill is broken if someone knows what they are doing.

Edit: Wrong board. Damn it, I need to pay more attention. But given the phrasing of the thread title and the OP post that wonders if the topic should be moved, I hope that maybe listing skills from other games is fine.

Edited by BrightBow

I'm 99% sure that regardless of TC's intentions, he doesn't care what game the skills are from.

Anyway, Steal for me as well. It would have made a very nice addition to Awakening- having stuff that you need to keep certain enemies alive to get, even if it's something silly for OCD people like Vulneraries, would put a nice damper on the practicality of dropping tanks in and letting them sweep on EP.