Brawl Minus Issues

TheRealBlueBlur

I'm not exactly sure this is the right forum for this, but I really want to play this hack. I downloaded the hackless version of Brawl-, and I moved it to the root of the SD Card. It has the default Brawl menus (with the exception of it having the Brawl- character selection screen layout), but it freezes whenever I do pretty much anything.

- I pressed Training. It froze.

- I selected an alternate costume. It froze.

- I tried two player and hovered over the Zero Suit Samus icon. It froze.

- I tried a random, simple battle (Ike vs Random LV. 9 CPU). It froze after the 3, 2, 1, GO!.

It seems as if it freezes everytime I access data exclusive to Brawl-. Anybody have any advice?

Glad someone else is playing it. This hack is just gorgeous. ;u; Downloaded it again the other day. Wondered how I've NOT been playing it this whole time.

Anyway:

I think you're going to need to download the Ocarina Code Manager, for PC. So you downloaded, open it and open the "RSBE.gct" codescript at the "codes" folder at the root of your SD card. Once opened through Ocarina, there's going to be a checklist of the codes the hack has. You're going to uncheck the box that says "sdhc extension/expansion". Now go to "File", "Export to" and replace it with the last "RSBE.gct".

Wow, I'm a huge idiot.

I accidentally left some Project M data on the SD Card.

After deleting that and doing what you said, it worked. Thank you!

Edited by TheRealBlueBlur