Starflight

Balcerzak

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. . .what would be the fastest way to stop that star from detonating?

Spoilers: The only way to stop stars from detonating is to destroy the Crystal Planet. The Crystal Planet is responsible for everything. So basically when I have "won the game", though you can still roam the galaxy and recommend planets for colonization etc. after wrapping up the primary plot arc. Edited by Balcerzak

They'd probably sell me a Cuisinart next time, and claim it would improve my fuel efficiency.

Ya man fuck Cuisinart, Kitchenaid is where it's at.

As far as where to go next, it seems like we should head to the city of the ancients and see if we can get the crystal pearl. My guess is that it'll already be taken and we'll have to go somewhere else to get it! Anyway, I'm suggesting that because it seems likely that it could have something to do with destroying the crystal planet.

It looks like spoilers are half-working. Some of them display correctly, while others. . .yeah.

Not sure if this is a problem with the post, the spoiler fix, my browser(s), or something else entirely.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, after the hiatus for the spoiler explosion and then for xmas, let's get back on into this. Severian, I've added the Crystal Pearl to a preliminary flight plan for what comes after the current Gazurtoid expedition. I will say that I hope you're pleased with this update, as I think something that qualifies as a "pretty big lead" had shaken out of following through the tip-chain that continued from Colony Control, your previous suggestion. I'm tentatively placing that also in the mix of possibilities for next flight plan.

update24-001.png

We head out to our now customary wormhole start, getting us down to The Cross.

update24-002.png

update24-003.png

Almost immediately upon our exit from the flux, we have an encounter with an alien ship. I instinctively try to put some distance between us in case it's Gazurtoid, I want to have some time to maybe get my shields up before being pelted with enemy attacks. However, Marthur reports an incredibly baffling situation. We're receiving a message, but it's not from any standard EM wave transmission device. We respond to the hail, and a rather unique encounter begins. A being seems to be speaking to us in rhyming couplets, floating unprotected in space. This must be a Minstrel, that we've heard occasional words about from the other races. We ask it about the Ancients, as the Elowan suggested they may know something others do not about that subject.

minstrel50x50.png: Back when all the stars were young,

Before the Minstrel songs were sung,

When this galaxy was new,

There came from far the crystal few.

Gradually they spread through space.

They were the first, the only race...

It then terminated communications and hastily floated off. How bizarre.

update24-005.png

We hit up the first system and note it's got five planets, 1 rocky, 4 icy, odds don't seem great but you never know until you check.

update24-007.png

update24-008.png

update24-011.png

update24-017.png

update24-012.png

update24-013.png

Four losers, one winner. To no-one's surprise, the rocky one was the good one.

update24-014.png

update24-015.png

We set down, give it a customary once over, log it, name it, and leave.

update24-018.png

Moving from the top star of The Cross, we check out the middle system, at face value our odds look better but... No luck on any of these planets.

update24-019.png

update24-022.png

update24-024.png

update24-026.png

update24-027.png

There was a continuum flux immediately downspin of the middle star, which whisks us over to the nearby nebula. This flux was somewhat near the coordinates the Thrynn gave us to what should lead to a Shimmering Ball, if I remember my records correctly, and also near the coordinates given for where the Cloaking Device stolen from the Empire Vessel by the Gazurtoid was tracked to.

update24-028.png

There's a red star within spitting distance of the wormhole, so we abandon our previous flight-plan and reorder things. Time to check this place out. Four planets here, 3 of which may be life supporting. The planet in the 2nd orbit is closet, we check it out, and its only problem is the hydrosphere lacks water.

update24-029.png

update24-031.png

Attempting to orbit the innermost planet we are stopped by an unidentified object. We hail it and receive the following response.

unknown50x50.png: Repent, air breathers! The hour of judgement is at hand!

We adopt an obsequious posture here, and respond appropriately, leading to a successful exchange. When the other party's picture comes onscreen, nobody is surprised to see it is the Gazurtoid.

update24-033.png

They tend to ignore the specifics of any inquiries we make, simply responding with self-important and grandiose statements.

Err, did I say "simply responding"? I guess that's not quite accurate, as Marthur indicated that the sensors are picking up an alien distress signal. Apparently the reason these Gazurtoid have deigned to preach to us is that they're not sure whether or not they can take us and they're waiting for reinforcements? Their proselytism continues, at any rate.

gazurtoid50x50.png: Reflect upon thyself and be appalled! For art thou not the accursed abomination? And so shall I raiseth my tentacle and smite thee!

At this point we get notification that alien ships have warped in, we have company.

gazurtoid50x50.png: Fear not vile air breathers, for in death shalst thou findeth redemption, and I am thy redeemer!

Still, for the moment things remain all bluff and bluster, so we continue to attempt to get any useful information from them.

gazurtoid50x50.png: It is written 'Thou who breathest not liquid but rather air shall perish in the flames of holy righteousness'. Look unto me and repent for I am the carrier of the flame and thy time is at hand.

Seriously, nothing even remotely useful?

gazurtoid50x50.png: Also it is written 'Only to the Uhlek, thy holy vanguard shalt thou show sufference. Yea! Suffer not other air breathers and idolaters in thy righteous path, for thou art the Gazurtoid, the holy crusaders.

At this point, they cut off communications and combat engages. Personally, I think the only reason the Gazurtoid suffer the Uhlek to live is because the Uhlek would kick their tentacled asses, but I have no firm proof of this.

update24-039.png

I was apparently initially out of range, as you can see by the two missiles heading uselessly towards the further Gazurtoid vessel. Your weapons are determined automatically by distance in this game, so we close in and make the switch to lasers.

update24-041.png

After destroying the first ship, we scan the new one that warped in. It's beefier than the standard colony ships, being a full fledged warship.

update24-042.png

It doesn't prove any great difficulty to dispatch, though, and has better debris dropping (all debris are equal for ships of a given class and race, no random modifiers as far as I know).

update24-044.png

update24-045.png

With the combat over, we're allowed to set up orbit around the planet, and it certainly seems to be a beauty. 100 percent biodiversity, 80 percent mineral density, containing two nicely priced minerals.

update24-046.png

update24-048.png

We set down to immediately find plantlife, and even recent and ancient ruins, this planet keeps getting better and better.

update24-050.png

Oh for the love of all that is holy, while trying to collect a specimen it goes killer rabbit on us with its sharp pointy teeth.

update24-052.png

Retreating out of melee range we fire at it repeatedly from under the relatively comforting shadow of our spaceship.

update24-053.png

Victory is ours. This guy with its 9 small wide reddish orange pseudopods and 12 tiny gnarled projections is no longer a threat.

update24-054.png

On the other hand, when we go up to collect the first, this guy with soft copper fur, 9 tiny wide pseudopods and 12 small bulging projections is another story.

update24-056.png

It manages to beat on Nightmare and eclipse before succumbing to its wounds.

update24-057.png

The third rodent-like though, with 9 tiny flat copper pseudopods and 12 tiny bulging copper projections is another story. Dear Rock, but these things are all so similar and yet different.

update24-058.png

Resilient too, we nearly exhaust our energy firing lasers at it and have to refuel before we can finally get it wounded enough to stun it, and collect it.

update24-060.png

update24-061.png

Our bit of fun with the nearby wildlife temporarily at an end, as no more hyper aggressives rush us, we expand our search zone and uncover some interesting ruins. The language is indeciperable, but 12N x 32E seems clear enough. We head back to the ship to relocated, given that there is quite some distance there between our present location of 11N and 50W, so we're not getting there in our TV alone!

update24-064.png

update24-065.png

Sweet, a Shimmering Ball. It's ours now. Not yet content with our samples, 100% lifeforms is very divers after all, and the presence of ruins is also always enticing, we keep exploring for several trips.

update24-066.png

update24-067.png

This honestly might be the most exciting find to date. "The Pythagoras Constellation at 216,87..." Now, on its own, this tidbit might have been filed away as "mildly interesting factoid." However! Given what we've learned about the Old Empire, and the fact that Sol and Mardan are both in Pythagoras, and both places of great interest to us as a Noah Colony, with a desire to learn more about out heritage, as well as the fact that we might be able to find out more about The Institute, and their research into combating the threat of solar flares... well, this is quite frankly a bombshell of a find.

update24-068.png

We log the planet for colonization and lift-off. Temptation to abandon everything and just head straight for Old Earth is high, but a calm and rational approach wins out, and the crew agrees to complete the current exploration into nearer reaches of Gazurtoid space before returning to Arth and then taking stock of the situation.

Edited by Balcerzak

Okay, after the hiatus for the spoiler explosion and then for xmas, let's get back on into this. Severian, I've added the Crystal Pearl to a preliminary flight plan for what comes after the current Gazurtoid expedition. I will say that I hope you're pleased with this update, as I think something that qualifies as a "pretty big lead" had shaken out of following through the tip-chain that continued from Colony Control, your previous suggestion. I'm tentatively placing that also in the mix of possibilities for next flight plan.
B/c it's been a while I'm afraid I'm a bit lost on which lead(s) we're following. Did the expedition into gazurtoid space come from colony control? And were we following a lead from earlier when you found the shimmering ball? Sorry.
I'll also say that just about every new alien race makes me more and more sure that Star Control shamelessly (but IMO still hilariously) made use of Starflight's content (I say this because there is a green, tentacled alien race called the VUX who tend to find the human form appallingly hideous and are very hostile to you. I liked that the Gazurtoid had the nerve/gall to threaten you while calling for reinforcements.

B/c it's been a while I'm afraid I'm a bit lost on which lead(s) we're following. Did the expedition into gazurtoid space come from colony control? And were we following a lead from earlier when you found the shimmering ball? Sorry.

I'll also say that just about every new alien race makes me more and more sure that Star Control shamelessly (but IMO still hilariously) made use of Starflight's content (I say this because there is a green, tentacled alien race called the VUX who tend to find the human form appallingly hideous and are very hostile to you. I liked that the Gazurtoid had the nerve/gall to threaten you while calling for reinforcements.

Yeah, the note at Colony Control said something about how they had traced the tachyon particles from the Gazurtoid ship that had stolen the prototype cloaking device to system 68,66 or something similar. We didn't know for sure that the Shimmering Ball device that the Thrynn told us about and the cloaking device mentioned at Colony Control were one and the same, and technically we still don't, but spoilers, they are. And yeah, that was honestly one of the prime reasons for this trip to Gazurtoid space, the other was mainly because The Cross is in Gazurtoid space, and it was mentioned in one of the earliest Starport notices, and I didn't want to put off investigating it forever.

And yeah, the Gazurtoid are entertaining. I wish I'd managed more successful hails in the updates to come, but I think the fact that I'd now shot down more than one encounter's worth may have made them unreasonably more hostile than usual. Again, I honestly don't know, but that's what my gut is telling me.

We're still in that system in the nebula, we checked out the first two planets, one of which was completely amazing, the other was not. Sadly the next two are disappointments as well.

update25-002.png

update25-004.png

update25-007.png

Since it's hard to really know if there are stars hidden in nebulae, I try circling around inside here, keeping to just within sight of the edge, and I make it to about here before things go dreadfully wrong.

update25-008.png

Now, see, inside a nebula, you can't use your shields (or at least, you're not supposed to. I hear a bug in the EGA version makes it possible so you can, and I believe that's the version I'm using.) While I've been in the habit of roaming space with my shields down anyway, in order to save on Endurium costs and for not appearing hostile when I initially encounter alien races, deep in Gazurtoid space I probably should have been cruising with my defenses up, because...

update25-009.png

My Class 5 armor was melted through like butter, and we quite easily could have perished here due to bad luck, inattention, and probably taking a sub-optimal retreat path. There's also an additional factor I could have done better that I forgot about, but more on that later.

update25-011.png

Immediately upon leaving the encounter, I ditch the nebula, initiate repairs, raise my shields and continue on my way.

update25-012.png

We're not yet frightened to the point where we'd want to issue a distress call and get towed (that's reserved for if my engines fail), and I still have faith in my shields, so we continue the planned expedition, hitting up the next system. It's jammed packed with planets.

update25-014.png

We're just arriving at the first planet when Ether requests materials for repairs, back-to-back-to-back, 4 cubic meters of aluminum, an additional 1 m3 of aluminum (I guess he misjudged his needs initially), and 5 cubic meters of cobalt.

The planet is bunk, as expected from a gas giant indicator (the purple looking planets on the solar map).

update25-019.png

update25-021.png

The nearby water planet has problems. This time, I'm a little more confident since I'm starting out with my shields already up.

update25-022.png

My missiles malfunction, but they'd be ineffective against the Gazurtoid's shields anyway, so I'm not too fussed. In fact, I'm not even going to bother repairing them until I leave Gazurtoid space. However, as I enter combat, the message "Cloaking device now active" gives my crew a bit of pause. We had no idea it would activate without getting it analyzed at HQ, and don't really know how to work it, but apparently it's just automatic as soon as we actually toggle into Combat mode.

update25-023.png

update25-024.png

update25-025.png

The cloaking device immediately proves itself invaluable.

update25-028.png

We are just about finished mopping up this small fleet of ships so we can orbit, when they send out a distress call.

update25-029.png

Oh boy, the cavalry has arrived. Still, apparently with the cloaking device we should be able to easily take them.

update25-031.png

After finally polishing off another set of reinforcements, nothing else seems to be moving. Unfortunately I get a manifest error overflow because I'm carrying too many different kinds of lifeforms and holodata (presumably), so I can't retrieve anything from the debris in my cargo menu.

update25-032.png

Even more unfortunately, either I missed destroying a ship, or I just cannot orbit this planet for some other reason. At any rate, this clearly appears to be the Gazurtoid homeworld, so unless I commit mass genocide, recommending it as a colony world would just be doom for the colonists. None of the other six suit our purposes particularly well either.

update25-034.png

update25-036.png

update25-039.png

update25-040.png

update25-043.png

update25-045.png

update25-046.png

We head upspin to the next white star, and check it out. A lot of gas planets here, not looking hopeful. Our instincts were right, nothing to see here.

update25-048.png

update25-050.png

update25-052.png

update25-053.png

update25-056.png

update25-057.png

Next we move coreward a bit, working our way back to the main Cross area, bit by bit. This system doesn't give us much to work with.

update25-058.png

update25-060.png

update25-062.png

We have better luck in the next system, after 3 duds, we find something worth writing home about.

update25-064.png

update25-066.png

update25-071.png

update25-067.png

update25-068.png

update25-069.png

update25-070.png

Pretty decent planet, all told. Not spectacular, but decent.

update26-001.png

We were headed up to the coremost system of The Cross proper, when we hit upon a flux taking us to a nebula deep into Spemin territory. That wasn't really on our list (as unfortunately I'd already played this segment before the request for finding the Crystal Pearl, which would have been very nearby. That said, with 0 armor, I might not even want to spelunk around in nebulae even in Spemin territory.)

update26-002.png

We quick pop back from the unexpected detour and make it to the star system, honestly, the outlook is grim and it lives up to the disappointment.

update26-004.png

update26-006.png

update26-008.png

update26-009.png

Since we already visited the center and upspin systems, the downspin system is next. The rocky inner planet is going to be far too hot, if we have any luck at all it will be the nearer ice planet. Except that turned out to have crushing gravity, so...

update26-011.png

update26-013.png

update26-014.png

update26-016.png

The last system in The Cross proper has a pair of gassy planets, not really suitable for our needs.

update26-018.png

update26-020.png

update26-021.png

Heading outward to make a final loop of the nearer stars, we cross another continuum flux, the notice wasn't lying when it said this place was a veritable nexus. It empties out right near to Mechan space, and since we were in the area, we meet up with a couple of ships for some friendly chats before heading back to Gazurtoid territory.

mechan50x50.png: When we left, the Empire was divided into many factions. One of these wa headed by Layton. The Laytonites believed the Empire was evil and should die. They are enemies of Project Noah. They are our enemies.

Makes me glad we discovered the Noah 9 wreck before meeting the Mechans, if we'd answered wrong... We could have lost very valuable allies.

mechan50x50.png: In the year 3400 the second wave attacked the Empire. For the second time the Spemin pleaded for protection. When the Empire did not grant it the Spemin allied with the Gazurtoid.

Which surprisingly worked for them. Heh.

mechan50x50.png: The Spemin's technology is inferior since they only copy from other races. In spite of this they are numerous because they build their ships out of cheap materials and reproduce at an astonishing rate.

I don't even want to imagine Spemin reproduction. Please just no.

mechan50x50.png: In the year 4410 we had an encounter with a Spemin ship. It threatened us and then fled.

That sounds like the Spemin all right. Haha.

mechan50x50.png: The Velox were the first race encountered by the Empire. This was in 2300.

So that was first contact, huh? Roughly a thousand years before the waves of invasions too? Interesting, interesting. Tell me more.

mechan50x50.png: There were minor skirmishes with the Velox between 2300 and 2400 until the Human-Velox Treaty was finally signed.

And the cooperation lasted up and until the Empire ditched the Velox, as the Velox tell it anyway. Roger that.

mechan50x50.png: The Velox have been in space for many thousands of years. Much of the Empire's technology, including ship design, was modeled after theirs.

Probably their extensive history of spacefaring was no doubt helped along by the fact that they're gifted mechanics and natural-born navigators.

mechan50x50.png: The Velox Empire is upspin of here. They are arrogant and since 3330 have had an isolationist attitude.

Honestly, I have trouble blaming them for either of those traits, but let's move on.

mechan50x50.png: The Thrynn are sentient reptilian creatures that were discovered and taken into the Empire in 2770. They are natives of the same system as the Elowan.

Ah yes, the Thrynn and Elowan. It'd be interesting to hear this story from a more outside perspective.

mechan50x50.png: The Elowan are plant-like creatures which were at first believed to not be sentient, due to the deprecations of their enemies the Thrynn.

That's consistent with some other accounts we've heard on the matter, yes. Well, I think that pretty much wraps up the alien species, time for meatier matters, like the Empire itself in some more detail.

mechan50x50.png: Empire morale was broken in 3440 when the offensive headquarters on Mardan-2 were destroyed by the Uhlek.

Yeah, didn't we find a message on that planet in Velox space that was supposedly sent to offensive headquarters on Mardan-2? I think we might have coordinates for that in the logs.

mechan50x50.png: The Institute has an underground station on Earth at 12N x 104W.

...Okay, jotting this down. The Institute is our big lead on the Ancients, maybe we can find some valuable research there.

mechan50x50.png: The Empire utilizes drones called Nomads in their preliminary explorations. These collect life and mineral data on planets which may prove to be suitable for colonization.

Yeah, we stumbled across one, and we still need to check out the report it gave us. Also, if I recall rightly, these probes kind of piss off the Velox.

mechan50x50.png: The Thrynn concern themselves only with 'matters of import'. In the Empire they generally filled the niches of ambassadors, diplomats, and spies.

I would not feel especially comfortable with that. Politicians lie enough already, without being Thrynn. No offense.

mechan50x50.png: The Elowan have a reputation as creative thinkers. In the Empire they were generally artists, philosophers, and theoretical scientists.

They seem to still be interested in pretty much the same things these days too, by all accounts.

mechan50x50.png: The Thrynn and Elowan were discovered on different planets in a K class system with 5 planets downspin of here. The Thrynn had a more advanced technology and often attacked the Elowan planet.

This could have been useful information to have had in advance. But what is past is past. Anyway, having had a productive and informative diversion, we are satisfied for the moment, and head back through the wormhole to Gazurtoid space to finish up our preliminary tour of the area.

update26-039.png

We head outward to a cluster of 3 nearby systems. The first actually has a habitable planet, in addition to the standard duds.

update26-041.png

update26-047.png

update26-049.png

update26-042.png

update26-043.png

update26-044.png

update26-045.png

Standard once-over, logging, and naming ensues.

update26-050.png

According to the starmap I've been using there was supposed to be a red star at my current cursor location. You can check by looking at a past update with a starmap, but that star does not exist, and the official starmap provided does not include it. Fun facts about the official starmap, though, it actually points out the Staff and Axe constellations, as well as gives planetary coordinates for certain significant locations. I guess I should have looked into this more instead of grabbing the map I did (which I did because the version of the official starmap had folds, wrinkles, creases, etc. and I assumed they were identical. Oops.) I'll include this map in a later update, but want to maybe preserve some suspense on those few locations for a little longer.

update26-051.png

The immediately neighboring system, was unproductive.

update26-053.png

update26-055.png

update26-056.png

The final star of the trio contains a single planet. Ordinarily that would not be good odds, but in this instance we find a winner.

update26-057.png

update26-058.png

update26-059.png

update26-060.png

A rather nice planet, all told. I'm glad we came.

update27-001.png

The first of the last three systems before we go home. Not a lot to see here.

update27-003.png

update27-005.png

update27-007.png

update27-008.png

Some potential here, let's see if any of it pans out.

[spoiler=not these ones]update27-009.png

update27-012.png

update27-014.png

update27-015.png

update27-017.png

update27-018.png

update27-019.png

update27-020.png

Well, it's not the best planet to call home, but anything works in a pinch if your sun is on the verge of a flare, right?

update27-021.png

Okay, I just have to say, I understand most stars in actual space don't have exoplanets, but honestly, in-game it's such a cocktease to cruise up to a system and penetrate it only to be find out there's not even a chance for a happy ending.

update27-022.png

Notices have been slowing down lately. The Borno and Xenon back and forth for some reason always amuses me though.

[spoiler=our evaluations]update27-023.png

update27-024.png

update27-025.png

update27-026.png

update27-027.png

update27-028.png

35000 for Miletos, Rados, Chronos, Pereluke, and Melgen, and an astounding 55000 for Marpha. Quite the productive run.

update27-030.png

Here's the official word on our Cloaking Device, which we discovered through trial and error.

[spoiler=more trade depot activity]update27-029.png

update27-031.png

update27-032.png

update27-033.png

update27-034.png

update27-035.png

update27-036.png

update27-037.png

update27-038.png

This is the final loadout we plan to set sail with.

update27-041.png

Now that we were back at starport, I figured it was an excellent time to repair my missiles. Unfortunate thing about that...

Well, we buy ourselves Class 1 armor, which since our ship was damaged to 0 armor gets downgraded to class 0 but allows us to buy Class 5 next without the downgrade. We sell the remnants of our Missile system for a measly 5 MU, and make the costly repurchase of our state of the art systems. I'll have to be quicker on the shields and properly protect my starship next time.

update27-039.png

update27-040.png

update27-042.png

update27-043.png

update27-044.png

Our current Bank Account balance.

Here's our list of clues, and also our catalogue of planets.

by subject:

Mainline:

Arth's sun will flare circa 30-10!!!

Unconnected:

That dangerous party of unidentified warships on the other end of the wormhole at 135,84. (Notice on 01-01)

Third planet of seven - System coordinates 163,119 - Lifebearing - Bio-density high - Mineral density medium to low. (Nomad Probe)

Tesseract on the fifth planet in system 18,50. (Thrynn)

Red Cylinder on Koann-3 in 112,200 at 59N X 64W. (Thrynn)

Elowan:

The Four Seedlings (Iridani, Echt, Gaal, Akteron) are a constellation in Elowan space.

Staff Constellation/Focusing Stone:

A continuum flux/jump link/wormhole linking to the vicinity of the Sol system empties just outward of the Staff Constellation. Another continuum flux near the Staff Constellation exists coreward and upward of the first. This second wormhole empties out at 189,190. (Noah Expedition Log Excerpts)

Ruins of Old Empire being at 34N x 28E on ice planet of downspin system in Staff constellation. (Velox)

New Scotland, the second planet in the upspin end of the Staff constellation, rich in minerals. (Mechans)

Harrison lived on a planet called New Scotland and possessed a Rod Device. (Thrynn)

Empire pirate naming Harrison is attack Veloxi ship and steal focusing stone. (Velox)

Veloxi focusing stone on the first planet of the system 81,98. (Spemin)

Pythagoras/Sol/Mardan:

Sol and Mardan are in the Pythagoras constellations. (Mechans)

The Institute was investigating the solar anomalies. (Mechans)

There is an Institute base in the center of the north pole of Mars. (Mechans)

Ring Device somewhere in northern Mars. (Thrynn)

Ancient Ruins exist on Mars. (Mechans)

Offensive headquarters at 56N x 16W on Mardan 2. (Ruins at 28N 4E on first planet 143,115 <- Velox & Mechans)

Pythagoras Constellation is at 216,87 (Message found at 68,66 <- Message found at Colony Control/Thrynn tip about Shimmering Ball <- Message found in ruins on 2nd planet Neighboring system <- Notice on 01-01)

Uhlek:

Jump points to Uhlek territory. The first jump point is at 106,139. The second is at 64,186. And the third is at 35,186. (Spemin)

If the Uhlek mind-ganglion is destroyed, that would render the Uhlek helpless. (Spemin)

Destroying a mind-ganglion requires destroying an entire planet. (Spemin)

The Uhlek mind-ganglion is the lifebearing planet in system 55,32. (Spemin)

Elan, 2nd planet of 148,63, is the Uhlek brain world. (Thrynn)

Black Eggs:

Black Egg Device, located at 52N x 16E on the third planet of system 238,189 in some Phlegmak ruins. (Recent Ruins 3rd planet Arth system <- Notice on 10-01)

Phlegmak base at 35S x 99E on second planet in handle of Axe. (Velox)

Black Eggs are Phlegmak weapons to destroy planets. (Mechans)

Ancients:

Ancients built a device called a Crystal Pearl. (Spemin)

The crystal pearl is in the City of the Ancients. (Thrynn)

Great City of the Ancients in a nebula just outward of our home planet. (Spemin)

Spemin homeworld at 82,148. (Spemin and Mechans)

Sacred planet of Ancients is Sphexi. (Velox)

Most Magnificent Hexagon on sacred planet Sphexi is a sign from Ancients. The Small Egg is there. (Velox)

The Great Egg at 192,152 is made by Ancients. (Velox)

Lost ship reported at 192,152. (Notice on 18-02)

A device of the Ancients is destroying life in the galaxy. (Thrynn)

The Minstrels might know the truth about the Ancients. (Elowan)

The Institute knew most about the Ancients, but its location is unknown. (Elowan)

The Crystal Planet is a device of the Ancients, responsible for the flaring suns. (Elowan)

The Institute knew of a device that would allow one to safely approach the Crystal Planet. (Elowan)

The Crystal Planet has only one weak point, its control nexus. (Elowan)

Discovering the control nexus requires a Crystal Cone. (Elowan)

System 149,133:

Many interesting lifeforms on planets in 149,133 system. (Velox)

Many minerals is finding on molten planet of 149,133. (Velox)

Velox probe worlds:

World guarded by Velox Probe in System 151,173. (discovered during exploration)

Velox probes can be bypassed by answering "Yes" to multiples of 6. (Velox)

planet database:

World   	Bio%	Min %	Min type1	Min type2	Min type3	Ruins?	Gravity	Weather 	Temperature     	Oxygen?	Water?	Colony?
125,100:1	0	23	Chromium	Promethium	Tungsten	N	0.04	None    	Searing to Inferno	N	Y	N
125,100:2	NA	NA	NA      	NA      	NA      	NA	NA	NA      	NA              	NA	NA	N
125,100:3	7	15	Zinc    	Zinc    	Plutonium	Y	1.8	Moderate	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	Y	N
125,100:4	0	4	Tungsten	Copper   	Aluminum	?	5.22	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
125,100:5	0	43	Tin     	Lead     	Gold    	?	1.08	Calm    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
123,101:1	0	15	Magnesium	Rodnium  	Plutonium	?	0.86	Calm     	Tropical to Inferno	Y	Y	Yied
123,101:2	34	20	Lead    	Chromium	Promethium	Y	2.5	Moderate	Temperate to Searing	Y	Y	N
123,101:3	0	34	Antimony	Magnesium	Lead    	?	16.9	Very Violent	Arctic to Tropical	Y	N	N
123,101:4	0	49	Mercury 	Tungsten	Iron     	?	13.7	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	Y	N
123,101:5	0	23	Chromium	Zinc    	Mercury  	?	0.96	None    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
123,101:6	0	55	Chromium	Promethium	Gold    	?	0.81	Calm    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
123,101:7	0	23	Aluminum	Gold    	Platinum	?	0.6	None    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
175,94:1*	14	14	Antimony	Aluminum	Titanium	recent	1.8	Calm    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	Y	Silesia
175,94:2	0	7	Molybdenum	Antimony	Copper   	?	0.7	Calm    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
175,94:3	0	47	Cobalt  	Silver  	Rodnium  	?	0.4	None     	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
145,168:1	0	17	Promethium	Zinc    	Tungsten	?	1.04	Calm    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	Y	Thracia
143,175:1	0	32	Promethium	Tungsten	Copper  	?	1.09	Moderate	Arctic to Tropical	Y	N	N
143,175:2	0	1	Nickel  	Silver  	Magnesium	?	0.99	Calm    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	N	N
143,175:3	0	7	Copper  	Nickel  	Copper  	?	0.86	None    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
146,177  	No Planets											
149,173:1	0	32	Tin     	Lead     	Zinc     	?	0.8	Calm    	Tropical to Inferno	N	Y	N
149,173:2	0	47	Chromium	Aluminum	Platinum	?	0.79	Calm    	Arctic to Tropical	Y	Y	Lenster
151,173:1	0	19	Plutonium	Lead    	Nickel   	?	0.16	None    	Searing to Inferno	N	Y	N
151,173:2	0	7	Plutonium	Plutonium	Promethium	?	0.39	Calm    	Tropical to Inferno	N	N	N
151,173:3*	Alien Probe Denies Orbit											
151,173:4	0	25	Gold    	Cobalt  	Molybdenum	?	0.79	None    	Arctic to Tropical	N	Y	N
151,173:5	0	6	Iron    	Cobalt  	Mercury  	?	0.35	None    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
151,173:6	0	30	Tungsten	Tungsten	Mercury 	?	0.1	None    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	Y	N
157,91:1	0	14	Aluminum	Tin     	Tin     	?	5	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
156,94:1	0	3	Nickel  	Molybdenum	Zinc    	?	0.23	None    	Inferno         	N	N	N
156,94:2	0	26	Cobalt  	Zinc    	Cobalt   	?	1.07	Calm    	Arctic to Tropical	Y	N	N
158,95:1	0	0	Antimony	Platinum	Zinc    	?	0.01	Calm    	Tropical to Inferno	N	N	N
158,95:2	0	29	Platinum	Lead    	Tungsten	?	0.25	None    	Temperate to Searing	N	Y	N
158,95:3	0	11	Copper  	Promethium	Gold    	?	9.3	Very Violent	Arctic to Tropical	Y	N	N
158,95:4	0	3	Plutonium	Chromium	Mercury  	?	14.5	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	N	N
158,95:5	0	34	Titanium	Lead    	Iron    	?	9.1	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
158,95:6	0	3	Rodnium 	Zinc    	Plutonium	?	0.66	Calm    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
158,95:7	0	43	Lead    	Promethium	Magnesium	?	0.77	Calm    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
157,98:1	0	10	Magnesium	Zinc    	Gold    	?	0.44	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	N	Y	N
157,98:2	0	20	Cobalt   	Tungsten	Aluminum	?	16.8	Violent  	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	N	N
157,98:3	0	16	Antimony	Rodnium 	Lead    	?	0.96	None    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
157,98:4	0	6	Molybdenum	Iron    	Rodnium 	?	3.7	Very Violent	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
145,107:1	0	46	Molybdenum	Plutonium	Tungsten	?	0.2	Calm    	Inferno         	N	N	N
145,107:2	0	14	Magnesium	Magnesium	Iron    	?	0.7	Calm    	Searing to Inferno	N	Y	N
145,107:3	0	31	Mercury 	Mercury 	Plutonium	?	0.49	None    	Tropical to Inferno	Y	N	N
145,107:4*	60	65	Mercury 	Molybdenum	Copper  	Y	1	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	Y	Y	Heaven
145,107:5	0	27	Titanium	Silver  	Rodnium  	?	4.93	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	Y	N
143,115:1*	90	21	Promethium	Nickel  	Chromium	Y	0.55	Calm    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	Y	Verdane
143,115:2	0	29	Antimony	Cobalt  	Gold		?       1.03	None    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
123,107:1	0	3	Iron    	Titanium	Aluminum	?	1.05	Calm    	Inferno         	N	N	N
123,107:2	0	18	Rodnium 	Cobalt  	Plutonium	?	7.72	Very Violent	Inferno         	N	N	N
123,107:3	0	37	Aluminum	Zinc    	Aluminum	?	3.09	Very Violent	Searing to Inferno	Y	Y	N
123,107:4	0	24	Lead    	Tungsten	Platinum	?	0.57	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	Y	N	N
123,107:5	0	26	Molybdenum	Tungsten	Magnesium	?	0.76	Calm    	Arctic to Tropical	Y	N	N
117,114:1	0	12	Mercury 	Mercury 	Magnesium	?	0.72	None    	Arctic to Tropical	Y	N	N
117,114:2	0	22	Aluminum	Gold    	Cobalt  	?	10.3	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	Y	N
117,114:3	0	28	Iron    	Cobalt  	Chromium	?	0.69	Calm    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
114,138:1	0	18	Platinum	Gold    	Iron    	?	0.55	Calm    	Inferno         	N	N	N
114,138:2	0	6	Zinc    	Silver   	Tungsten	?	0.05	Calm    	Tropical to Inferno	Y	Y	Darna
114,138:3	0	23	Lead    	Lead    	Rodnium  	?	15.3	Violent  	Temperate to Searing	Y	N	N
114,138:4	0	16	Cobalt  	Magnesium	Molybdenum	?	0.9	None    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
118,146:1	0	28	Plutonium	Plutonium	Silver   	?	0.61	None    	Searing to Inferno	N	N	N
118,146:2	0	25	Chromium	Titanium	Gold    	?	16.4	Very Violent	Tropical to Inferno	Y	Y	N
118,146:3	0	40	Tin     	Magnesium	Copper   	?	12.8	Very Violent	Temperate to Searing	N	N	N
118,146:4	25	20	Promethium	Iron    	Gold    	Y	1.05	Moderate	Arctic to Tropical	Y	Y	Chalphy
119,162:1	0	17	Mercury  	Chromium	Tungsten	?	8.9	Violent  	Temperate to Searing	N	Y	N
119,162:2	0	35	Iron    	Promethium	Silver   	?	16.7	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	N	N
121,158:1	0	40	Aluminum	Rodnium 	Nickel  	?	0.61	None    	Searing to Inferno	N	N	N
121,158:2	0	9	Titanium	Iron    	Titanium	?	0.38	None    	Tropical to Inferno	Y	Y	Velthomer
121,158:3	0	21	Promethium	Tin     	Mercury   	?	0.13	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	Y	N	N
121,158:4	0	14	Nickel   	Chromium	Tin     	?	0.94	Moderate	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	N	N
121,158:5	0	43	Promethium	Cobalt  	Rodnium 	?	1.03	None     	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
131,146:1	0	14	Silver  	Mercury 	Tin     	?	0.53	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	N	N	N
131,146:2	0	8	Cobalt  	Platinum	Tungsten	?	15.2	Violent  	Arctic to Tropical	N	N	N
131,146:3	0	33	Tin     	Chromium	Plutonium	?	0.9	Moderate	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
131,146:4	0	22	Magnesium	Magnesium	Aluminum	?	5.39	Very Violent	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
131,146:5	0	28	Zinc    	Nickel  	Promethium	?	0.61	None    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
128,124:1*	0	21	Plutonium	Mercury 	Plutonium	?	0.23	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	Y	Y	Jungby
128,124:2	0	12	Rodnium 	Antimony	Platinum	?	1.08	None    	Arctic to Tropical	N	N	N
128,124:3	0	1	Silver  	Chromium	Lead    	?	0.21	None    	Sub-arctic to Searing	N	Y	N
129,123:1	0	7	Lead    	Antimony	Molybdenum	?	0.99	None    	Tropical to Inferno	N	N	N
129,123:2	0	12	Aluminum	Tin     	Mercury 	?	17	Violent  	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	Y	N
131,116:1	0	9	Chromium	Lead    	Mercury 	?	0.24	None    	Temperate to Searing	N	Y	N
131,116:2	0	17	Titanium	Lead    	Silver  	?	0.98	Calm    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	N	N
151,119:1	0	20	Platinum	Copper  	Chromium	?	0.66	Calm    	Inferno         	N	N	N
151,119:2	0	31	Zinc    	Aluminum	Iron    	?	0.85	Calm    	Inferno         	N	N	N
151,119:3	0	6	Molybdenum	Lead    	Titanium	?	0.97	None    	Searing to Inferno	Y	N	N
151,119:4	0	43	Gold    	Nickel   	Titanium	?	13.6	Very Violent	Temperate to Searing	Y	Y	N
151,119:5	0	6	Rodnium 	Mercury 	Gold    	?	13.2	Violent 	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	N	N
144,44:1	100	50	Rodnium 	Molybdenum	Molybdenum	Y	0.99	Calm     	Temperate to Searing	N	Y	N
144,44:2	0	29	Chromium	Plutonium	Mercury 	?	16.1	Violent 	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	N	N
144,44:3	0	17	Tin     	Magnesium	Aluminum	?	0.58	None     	Sub-arctic to Tropical	N	Y	N
144,44:4	0	27	Antimony	Magnesium	Rodnium 	?	7.17	Violent 	Sub-arctic      	N	Y	N
144,44:5	0	4	Antimony	Promethium	Platinum	?	2.53	Moderate	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
144,44:6	0	37	Antimony	Zinc    	Gold    	?	0.32	None    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
144,22:1	0	6	Lead    	Mercury 	Iron     	?	1.05	None     	Arctic to Tropical	N	N	N
144,22:2	0	23	Magnesium	Cobalt   	Platinum	?	0.94	Calm    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	Y	N
128,25:1	0	10	Gold    	Copper   	Nickel   	?	0.58	Calm    	Inferno         	N	N	N
128,25:2	0	53	Titanium	Molybdenum	Nickel   	?	1.03	Calm    	Inferno         	N	N	N
128,25:3	0	10	Tin     	Mercury 	Silver   	?	2.58	Very Violent	Searing to Inferno	N	Y	N
128,25:4	0	16	Mercury 	Rodnium 	Gold    	?	0.74	Moderate	Arctic to Tropical	N	N	N
126:28  	No Planets											
113,28:1	0	16	Promethium	Gold    	Iron    	?	17.4	Violent 	Arctic to Tropical	N	N	N
113,28:2	0	32	Magnesium	Cobalt  	Mercury 	?	0.22	Calm    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	Y	N
113,28:3	0	50	Tungsten	Silver  	Silver  	?	0.58	None    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
125,39:1	0	6	Aluminum	Tin     	Magnesium	?	1.07	Moderate	Temperate to Searing	Y	N	N
125,39:2	0	5	Copper  	Platinum	Tungsten	?	7.97	Very Violent	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
125,39:3	0	10	Copper  	Gold    	Antimony	?	3.33	Violent 	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
129,33:1	0	29	Platinum	Mercury 	Tin     	?	0.24	None    	Tropical to Inferno	N	N	N
129,33:2	80	25	Zinc    	Plutonium	Gold    	?	0.6	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	Y	Y	Elowan
129,33:3	0	16	Zinc    	Tungsten	Gold    	?	14.4	Violent 	Arctic to Tropical	N	N	N
129,33:4*	Thrynn Homeworld
129,33:5	0	16	Nickel   	Aluminum	Aluminum	?	4.63	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
135,35  	No Planets											
121,56  	No Planets											
126,72:1	0	32	Zinc    	Platinum	Promethium	?	17.5	Violent 	Arctic to Tropical	Y	N	N
126,72:2	0	1	Tin     	Copper   	Aluminum	?	0.24	None    	Sub-arctic to Searing	N	Y	N
114,92  	No Planets											
160,48:1	0	5	Mercury 	Magnesium	Tin     	?	0.26	None    	Searing to Inferno	N	N	N
160,48:2	0	6	Molybdenum	Rodnium 	Antimony	?	0.69	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	Y	Y	Freege
160,48:3	0	52	Promethium	Lead    	Titanium	?	9.2	Very Violent	Arctic to Tropical	Y	Y	N
160,48:4	0	47	Magnesium	Aluminum	Nickel  	?	0.86	None    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
160,48:5	0	1	Iron    	Tungsten	Titanium	?	0.2	None    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
160,48:6	0	27	Platinum	Plutonium	Plutonium	?	0.44	None    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
160,44:1	0	9	Zinc    	Nickel   	Lead    	?	12.7	Violent 	Tropical to Inferno	N	N	N
160,44:2	0	16	Copper  	Antimony	Rodnium 	?	12.3	Violent  	Arctic to Tropical	Y	Y	N
162,43:1	0	50	Molybdenum	Aluminum	Titanium	?	15.5	Very Violent	Temperate to Searing	N	N	N
163,46:1	0	7	Rodnium 	Molybdenum	Iron    	?	0.02	Calm    	Inferno         	N	N	N
163,46:2	0	6	Gold    	Plutonium	Nickel  	?	0.89	Calm    	Searing to Inferno	Y	Y	N
163,46:3	30	30	Iron    	Chromium	Aluminum	Y	1.78	Calm    	Arctic to Tropical	Y	Y	Nodion
163,46:4	0	14	Silver   	Iron    	Cobalt   	N	1.08	None    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	Y	Evans
172,55  	No Planets											
154,62:1	0	31	Antimony	Titanium	Aluminum	?	0.07	Calm    	Arctic to Tropical	N	Y	N
154,62:2	0	34	Platinum	Mercury 	Promethium	?	1.97	Calm    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
154,62:3	0	37	Plutonium	Iron    	Gold    	?	0.52	None    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
148,63:1	0	6	Gold    	Copper   	Promethium	?	0.23	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	N	N	N
148,63:2	100	33	Tungsten	Rodnium 	Copper   	Y	0.72	None    	Arctic to Tropical	N	Y	N
148,63:3	0	11	Zinc    	Zinc    	Plutonium	?	9	Violent 	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
148,63:4	0	3	Rodnium 	Copper   	Promethium	?	4.37	Very Violent	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
151,68:1	0	1	Silver  	Plutonium	Platinum	?	0.91	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	Y	Y	Augusty
151,68:2	0	0	Nickel   	Magnesium	Zinc    	?	5.82	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
151,68:3	0	9	Antimony	Rodnium 	Tin     	?	0.61	Calm    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
144,80:1	0	15	Nickel  	Gold    	Promethium	?	1.04	Calm    	Inferno         	N	N	N
144,80:2	0	24	Tin     	Copper   	Tin     	?	11.4	Very Violent	Arctic to Tropical	N	Y	N
145,81:1	0	37	Iron     	Copper   	Magnesium	?	0.23	None    	Inferno         	N	N	N
145,81:2	0	45	Plutonium	Zinc    	Plutonium	?	0.87	Calm    	Searing to Inferno	Y	N	N
145,81:3	0	14	Gold    	Nickel  	Plutonium	?	17.4	Very Violent	Temperate to Searing	Y	Y	N
145,81:4	0	9	Tungsten	Gold    	Promethium	?	13.7	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
145,81:5	0	50	Nickel  	Plutonium	Chromium	?	1.06	Calm    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
143,82:1	0	5	Tungsten	Silver  	Iron    	?	1.07	None    	Searing to Inferno	N	N	N
143,82:2	0	0	Cobalt  	Zinc    	Plutonium	?	0.97	None    	Tropical to Inferno	Y	N	N
143,82:3	0	47	Platinum	Iron    	Gold    	?	0.41	None     	Temperate to Inferno	N	N	N
143,82:4	0	19	Silver  	Zinc    	Rodnium 	?	0.96	None    	Arctic to Tropical	N	Y	N
98,82:1 	0	3	Iron    	Titanium	Aluminum	?	1.05	Calm    	Arctic to Tropical	Y	Y	Miletos
98,82:2 	0	50	Tin     	Nickel   	Iron    	?	0.13	None    	Sub-arctic to Searing	N	N	N
98,82:3 	0	18	Rodnium 	Cobalt  	Plutonium	?	1.04	Calm    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
98,82:4 	0	55	Molybdenum	Iron    	Gold     	?	7.35	Violent 	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
98,82:5 	0	24	Lead    	Tungsten	Platinum	?	0.57	Calm    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
98,80:1 	0	26	Molybdenum	Magnesium	Gold    	?	0.61	None    	Inferno         	N	N	N
98,80:2 	0	30	Platinum	Tungsten	Promethium	?	0.59	None    	Searing to Inferno	N	N	N
98,80:3 	0	0	Antimony	Silver  	Nickel   	?	2.83	Very Violent	Temperate to Searing	Y	N	N
98,80:4 	0	37	Tin     	Zinc    	Copper   	?	0.93	None    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	N	N
68,66:1* 	100	80	Rodnium 	Plutonium	Iron    	Y	0.76	None    	Temperate to Searing	Y	Y	Marpha
68,66:2 	0	44	Molybdenum	Tungsten	Mercury 	?	1.04	Calm     	Arctic to Tropical	Y	N	N
68,66:3 	0	12	Magnesium	Molybdenum	Nickel  	?	3.11	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	N	N
68,66:4 	0	18	Antimony	Gold    	Molybdenum	?	0.76	Calm     	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
86,55:1 	0	3	Plutonium	Silver  	Cobalt   	?	0.46	None    	Inferno         	N	N	N
86,55:2 	0	31	Tungsten	Chromium	Molybdenum	?	0.98	Moderate	Searing to Inferno	Y	N	N
86,55:3 	0	53	Antimony	Copper   	Gold    	?	0.44	None     	Tropical to Inferno	N	Y	N
86,55:4*	Gazurtoid homeword?											
86,55:5 	0	4	Antimony	Nickel   	Molybdenum	?	16.8	Violent  	Arctic to Tropical	Y	Y	N
86,55:6 	0	5	Mercury 	Platinum	Lead    	?	0.16	None     	Sub-arctic to Searing	N	N	N
86,55:7 	0	33	Copper   	Promethium	Cobalt   	?	0.4	None    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
86,55:8 	0	45	Antimony	Iron    	Zinc    	?	0.3	Calm    	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
83,67:1 	0	34	Chromium	Gold    	Tin     	?	15	Very Violent	Searing to Inferno	Y	N	N
83,67:2 	0	3	Zinc    	Titanium	Cobalt   	?	9.5	Very Violent	Tropical to Inferno	Y	N	N
83,67:3 	0	46	Mercury   	Lead    	Lead    	?	0.24	None    	Temperate to Inferno	N	N	N
83,67:4 	0	9	Plutonium	Plutonium	Chromium	?	14.4	Violent 	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	N	N
83,67:5 	0	52	Magnesium	Magnesium	Mercury 	?	0.86	Calm    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
90,69:1 	0	0	Aluminum	Iron    	Silver   	?	0.95	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	N	Y	N
90,69:2 	0	5	Magnesium	Silver  	Mercury  	?	0.09	None    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	N	N
104:71:1	0	22	Mercury 	Iron    	Silver  	?	0.78	Moderate	Temperate to Searing	Y	Y	Rados
104:71:2	0	11	Zinc    	Plutonium	Zinc    	?	0.33	None    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	N	N
104:71:3	0	24	Gold    	Tin     	Platinum	?	0.93	None    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
104:71:4	0	1	Titanium	Rodnium  	Tin     	?	6.34	Violent 	Sub-arctic      	N	N	N
102,80:1	0	27	Cobalt  	Lead    	Plutonium	?	12.1	Very Violent	Temperate to Searing	N	N	N
102,80:2	0	37	Molybdenum	Titanium	Mercury  	?	15.7	Violent 	Arctic to Tropical	Y	N	N
102,80:3	0	26	Antimony	Chromium	Magnesium	?	0.74	Calm    	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
98,78:1 	0	40	Rodnium 	Aluminum	Lead    	?	0.21	Calm    	Searing to Inferno	N	Y	N
98,78:2 	0	49	Tungsten	Promethium	Mercury 	?	8.5	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
98,78:3 	0	7	Promethium	Magnesium	Gold    	?	0.15	None    	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	N	N
95,80:1 	0	2	Iron    	Platinum	Nickel   	?	11.8	Very Violent	Tropical to Inferno	Y	N	N
95,80:2 	0	21	Chromium	Iron    	Lead    	?	15.6	Violent 	Temperate to Searing	Y	N	N
88,78:1 	0	28	Lead    	Rodnium  	Rodnium 	?	0.83	None    	Tropical to Inferno	Y	Y	Chronos
88,78:2 	0	20	Molybdenum	Promethium	Mercury 	?	13.4	Violent 	Temperate to Searing	Y	N	N
88,78:3 	0	32	Magnesium	Chromium	Magnesium	?	16.5	Violent 	Arctic to Tropical	Y	N	N
88,78:4 	0	0	Iron    	Platinum	Promethium	?	13.1	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Temperate	Y	Y	N
87,77,1 	0	9	Platinum	Antimony	Cobalt  	?	10.5	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Temperate	N	N	N
87,77,2 	0	40	Zinc    	Tin     	Tungsten	?	5.82	Very Violent	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
86,80:1 	0	12	Aluminum	Tin     	Mercury 	?	0.85	None    	Arctic to Tropical	Y	Y	Pereluke
88,86:1 	0	15	Cobalt  	Rodnium 	Silver   	?	15.3	Violent 	Arctic to Tropical	N	N	N
88,86:2 	0	2	Mercury 	Molybdenum	Tin     	?	5.83	Violent 	Sub-arctic to Arctic	N	N	N
88,86:3 	0	20	Cobalt  	Platinum	Chromium	?	0.69	None    	Sub-arctic       	N	N	N
91,86:1 	0	20	Antimony	Titanium	Chromium	?	0.56	None    	Inferno         	N	N	N
91,86:2 	0	26	Antimony	Plutonium	Copper  	?	0.32	None    	Searing to Inferno	Y	N	N
91,86:3 	0	26	Molybdenum	Tin     	Magnesium	?	0.54	None    	Tropical to Inferno	N	N	N
91,86:4 	0	16	Tin     	Molybdenum	Iron     	?	0.73	Calm    	Temperate to Searing	Y	Y	Melgen
91,86:5 	0	21	Zinc    	Mercury 	Silver   	?	0.02	None    	Sub-arctic to Tropical	N	N	N
97,92   	No Planets											

And here's the revised starmap, with our actual route taken through Gazurtoid space, and a kind of bullshit possible route for our next venture out.

starmap011.png

It's alive! And so is the ship!

How do you get past the inventory overflow problem?

It's not usually a problem, only when you call up something that looks at the whole inventory. Which happen only at Trade Depot, or in the Cargo command in the captain's menu. Sadly, Cargo command in the Captain menu is where you go to loot debris though. To solve it, you just need to get rid of excess items, either through selling or through jettison. I don't know what the maximum is, tbh, but I didn't feel like shunting out our carefully captured killer rabbits out the airlock just to nab a bunch more minerals from the fallen Gazurtoid vessels. Even if those minerals included large lumps of Endurium.

update28-001.png

We run into an unexpected wormhole on our flight plan. It empties out pretty close to a system, and I really contemplate just visiting it, but our flight plan is already massively overbooked, and I'm worried about the pressure of getting everything figured out in time to save the world. I decide to leave it for later, it's not too out of the way, considering the flux links.

update28-002.png

First system on the route sees a planet worthy of colonization, as well as a pair that aren't.

update28-004.png

update28-009.png

update28-005.png

update28-006.png

update28-007.png

update28-008.png

update28-011.png

Another small system along the way, absolutely nothing to see here though.

update28-013.png

update28-014.png

update28-017.png

update28-018.png

A pretty packed system of planets here, only one stands out.

update28-019.png

update28-022.png

update28-024.png

update28-026.png

update28-028.png

update28-033.png

update28-029.png

update28-030.png

update28-031.png

update28-032.png

update28-035.png

Something about this system looks... how do I put it? Four inner rocky planets, 4 outer gaseous planets. It feels like some sort of ancestral nostalgia is welling up inside me.

update28-037.png

update28-041.png

update28-043.png

update28-045.png

update28-039.png

update28-046.png

The fourth planet from the sun has a few problems, but we set down on it anyway, following up on a lead.

update28-049.png

update28-050.png

Hunch confirmed, that was the planet the Old Empire referred to as Mars.

update28-051.png

update28-052.png

update28-053.png

update28-054.png

The second planet is habitable, though not ideal.

update28-055.png

update28-056.png

update28-057.png

Well, what have we here?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, majhost has been "down for maintenance" for coming near on two weeks now. I'm beginning to doubt it will ever come back up. Does anyone else know a hosting site that doesn't rename or add scramblerblocks to your filenames, so I can just do update20-001.png etc. on down the line for easy copy and paste?

Edit: Thankfully I still have archives of all my previously uploaded files, but man, I didn't expect this. The few places I looked said it had a decent reputation, and it had what I was looking for in terms of ease of usability.

Edited by Balcerzak