Dream Thread ~ Share your dreams!

Caster

I was going to make this thread for like, months, but I always forgot.

Someone's post in fftf made me finally go make it.

So.

But yeah.

All of my dreams are always so weird and strange.

And I figured since I think that dreams are so interesting, it'd be nice to have a place where everyone can share them, and keep a record of so they don't forget.

But yeah, feel free to share any dreams you've had here.

I'm interested to hear about them and I'm sure everyone else is too!

You're dreaming right now, Sophia.

My dreams are normally of the battle variety, I like when they are over the top.

I'll try to post one of my dreams later when I can remember one in detail.

I remember when I was young, 1st grade at the time, I dreamt about some altar with a multicolored floor with something at the end. Me and all of my classmates were lead their by the Lucky Charms guy. But then the floor opened up and we all fell down into the abyss. I wake up in some sort of futuristic tank, but get out of it. I'm then chased by bats, but no matter how fast I run, I'm slower than a snail. Yet they never catch up to me. That's all I can really remember.

I usually don't remember my dreams, and when I do, it's usually only a few details. Last dream I can remember was probably a few weeks back. I was in my kitchen with someone whom I can only remember as 'Glac's brother', and we were starting to make dinner, I think.

The dream I can remember best is a dream I had a few years back. I was cycling to school; not to my current secondary school, but to my old elementary school. As I approached the schoolyard there were only one girl from my class and a janitor (from my secondary school) there. But as I walked onto the schoolyard it was suddenly filled with people. As I walked inside, I bumped into my (at the time current) maths teacher, and could hear my mentor from freshman year talking. That's when I woke up.

And I remember having school related 'nightmares' towards the end of summer vacation when I was younger.

I have extremely odd dreams most nights.Some are nightmares from my past.Some just plain odd.Like,I dreamed my friend whom moved years ago came back and was in everything one of my classes.All I can remember about it now,though,is that I was wandering about a store that I have never been too,and which doesn't even exist.But,now that I think about it,it looked similar to one of the newly opened stores here.Weird.

Edited by Shinehollow

My dreams when I was young were some really creepy shit. They ranged from moving to a high-up tower containing an evil Genie to monochromatic Grim Reapers travelling throughout my house.

I'd like to successfully pull off Lucid Dreaming just once. I've tried several times, but never succeeded.

I have dreams in which i murder people brutally or am murdered, it is one of the few reasons why i love sleeping :3

It reminds me of my past.

There was one dream in which a girl and guy are going through some crazy shit and after all that the guy saves tge girl and the girl starts loving him, not only is he very nice but also gentle and such(if i were gay this guy would be my type lol),

in the end the girl looses a leg and the boys head is almist chopped off and his organs are everywhere, but the girl still thought that he lived (because he moved a little bit) and can't stop hugging his almost-head and crying and saying stuff like "we will always be together", thats what i call true love <3(later she always goes everywhere with his corpse :3)

the scenario reminds me kinda of school days.

I had this wierd dream about SF one time.

It involved the Folgore Rangers thing, and the original FolgoreZord and my Zord was the green Phallic thing.

In order to save the world I had to penetrate a giant icefembot's cannon barrel. [shaped like the Barrelion from srw.] using the power of slacking, luck, and all that stuff.

I woke up right after I got hit with a hammer that had "Ban" stamped on it.

Edited by Captain Britain

I was skimming the thread and saw the Barrelion and I am happy now.

Now then, I should try to remember one of mine.

Hmm... well I vaguely recall one about either saving the world or the world was ending or something like that... anyway, I don't know if I was dead or not, since my dream played out in flashbacks, and they were all concerning the Yggdrasil. Yggdrasil's goal in my dream however, was to either be the focal point on which the was recreated or be used to keep the world in balance, I think.

All I remember in detail about this dream is that I was at Yggdrasil with the Goddesses of Order and Freedom, talking about the world previously, and I think I was to travel the world... my battles were displayed in flashbacks also, it wasn't magnanimous like 1 vs 1000, but I didn't really fight with too many allies, so the battles were pretty hard fought.

In the end however, it was left unclear what happened to the world, all I remember was a vague message saying something like, "the goal must be obtained" or words to that effect.

Someone's post in fftf made me finally go make it.

Last night I dreamed that I was supposed to catch 4 bats in my old home, but the bats were pretending to be my two cats, so there were tons of my cats walking around. When I extended my arms towards the fake cats, they'd fly towards me and id capture them, but I was freaking out because I didn't have anything to store them. To solve this, I got a bunch of tupper ware containers to store them. Sometimes they'd just meow when i extended my arm which meant I failed and had to try again.

Mh I had quite a few dreams recently

In one a robber entered my house and tried to steal things from me, I managed to knock him out and tortured him to death (I'll spare the details)

In another dream I was the center of a shoujou love triangle in a typical japanese festival but I wasn't in my right gender and the two people were/are good friends of mine! I woke up very embarassed and blushing but I just overeacted because I'm not used to that and I just tend to be too affectionnate, that's because I had spent too much time around them on reddit.

I also dreamt of each individually in the same setting ~

last night i dreamed that all my teeth shattered and that i was throwing up raw meat. i looked in a mirror and saw that my eyes were missing, which obviously makes no sense.

nightmares are rare for me; normally my dreams are just tripfests with bright colors and astral travel.

My dreams when I was young were some really creepy shit. They ranged from moving to a high-up tower containing an evil Genie to monochromatic Grim Reapers travelling throughout my house.

I'd like to successfully pull off Lucid Dreaming just once. I've tried several times, but never succeeded.

I'd love to be able to do this as well. Came close to doing it once, haha.

Most of my memorable dreams are when i was little, one where i was luke skywalker and getting strangled to death by vines and another where my mum was trying to kill me with a lethal injection... i don't get nightmares much now. Most of my dreams are just reiterations of my day but with me doing retarded / different things

Well, lucid dreaming is... interesting, when you manage to pull it off.

I can't remember this dream except that it was an investigation of some sort, something about a missing person or other, I can't remember too much.

Also Sophia, don't be a half-wit and forget your own thread

The only dream i recall having is this one dream that i was roaming this, castle, mansion or some shit

And for some reason there was this weird metallic like things probing this opening in the back of my neck

i could feel it touching up on the spine in my neck, and i could feel the warmth of my meat and blood and aARRARGAGGDHGAHgAh

feels weird even bringing it up again >_>

to this day the sweetest dream i've ever had is the one where i got stomped on by godzilla. it was so cool.

still waiting on the day i get to have dreams of traveling through deep space. specifically to my favorite stars and the gliese solar system...