Lots of Questions... please help

Perfect Infinitive Exitus

is someone able to recommend me some tutorials for the questions below or make some or answer them or something like that? because i have found nothing or i am too inaccurate with searching for them. i am desperate and i need help...

About me:(to know who the flux wants halp)

I am a total N00b when it comes to hacking, in fact i started only a while ago.

The only thing i know is how to patch ROMs(Mobile devices and PC) and Play Fire Emblem.

Also i know how to create custom maps, but IMO I think this is Basic :P.

I have some hacking utilities :Nightmare+ FE6-8Modules, Event Assembler, FEditor Adv, GBAGE, Tiled Map Inserter, Mappy+FE6-8 tilesets, MAR array inserter, FE Recolor, HxD Hex editor, Paint(duh) and of course the FE7 1235 ROM.

Also i use Windows XP

I can speak and write in English, but i might not understand everything simply because it is not my mother language, its german/ russian.

I am 15 years old, male, otaku and hikikomori

now that you know whats going on

QUESTION TIME:

My questions are:

Do i need more utilities for: Music/ Spriting / Eventing etc and if, which are recommended?

How do i correctly use nightmare?

how do i imply my own music(after i transformed it to GBA standarts/Instruments of course)?

how do i put Customized {Battle animations;Map sprites; Mugshots(enemy and players units); Chibi Mugs(same)}into the actual game?

(I use Paint for customized Mugs and sprites, i am familiar with this, i use it to draw bad pics since i was a lil` shouta, my question is how do i put dem into da game)

Blood in Battle animations, Events?

Am i able to Create new Map tilesets(e.g. cities, woods, buildings, holy sth, hell, paradise, space etc.) with Paint and if i am able to do so, do i handle with it like i do it normally(adding maps with mappy and inserting it with MAR array inserter) and if not, how do i imply them to the game?

Customized classes:

(unpromoted Sword and lance user, unpromoted Sword and Dark magic user, unpromoted everything user, promoted Nothing user etc.) How do i Create them/ put them into the game.

Strength/ magic split?

Customized Weapons, how do i create them and put them into the game, how do i do this Weapon Rank thing, Prf-Ranked weapons? how do i imply this weapon picture that shows the weapon? special weapons for special animations?

{Imply new Units to the ROM; New/ More chapters}e.g. 50, possible? Recommended?

Eventing(there are many tutorials for this one, so a tutorial recommendation might be unnecessary, but still useful)

stuff going on in the story(like meteors falling down, that hurt/ kill a unit)

a unit attacking "nothing"(a unit attacks "nothing" or "nothing" attacks you, this could be a invisible unit or something)

Semi-serious questions:

fourth wall breaking, Possible?!!?!?

is it bad that i am 15?

Other:

I apologize for Redundancy, possible rudeness, offending or insulting anyone, bad grammar and misspelling errors, English is not my mother language, its german, also i am typing this on my smartphone, because i am too busy playing touhou on my PC :P

I ask for recommended tutorials,though it might be nice when someone could explain it per PM or sth like that but tutorials are abundant.

I may have moar questions, when i come back, but they will be displayed in a new thread.

also, i know this is A LOT but i want to make a big hack, or multiple and i am serious about that and when i say that am serious about something, i mean, that i will continue until the end or even farther.

errrr... "WATASHI, KININARIMASU!"

Thank you in anticipation, i am looking forward :D

instead of going through one by one it'd be easier for me to link you to the ultimate tutorial (the topic for which is pinned in hacking resources); it's somewhat outdated but all the information there is mostly valid

E: after glancing through, a good majority of your questions the answer is technically "yes", but you'd have to make up the exact procedure for doing so yourself (for example, i recently figured out theoretically how to configure a custom tileset from scratch, but i have yet to develop a step by step method of actually doing it); if you look through hextator's doc (or that of yours truly, which is linked in my sig) there is probably a ton of information that could be repurposed into useful modifications

Edited by CT075

Oh hell there is everything in this tutorial o.O EVERYTHING (thanks man)

And the link in your sig is dead(or rather i cannot access it for some reason)

BUT your sig still helped me in the way, that the BwdYeti guy apparently is a very good spriter(the animations are AMAZING, he uses them in Immortal Sword(an FEXP game i think but i am really unfamiliar with this, so i might not get into this :P))

and the Arch(appereantly Archsage) guy has lots of tutorials on his youtube channel.

again thanks, you're awesome :D

Yeah now the link works

I have read... something there but i don't understand most of the stuff (firstly because i did not search for anything in particular, secondly because i am not sitting before my hex editor, PC and ROM and because it's 3:20 AM and i am tired :P)

Thx agn

may or may not go without saying, but a romhacking project is a buttload of work

don't get impatient by working on it all at once, and know that it will take a lot of time, even if you're just doing a one-chapter spinoff (which I actually recommend as your first for practicing purposes)

good luck though, FE hacks are good times

I know that this is much(i tried composing a song on famitracker but it was too complicated and tideous in my opinion that day), i have much freetime and no rl-friends :P

An idea popped up in my mind and i want to make a game/ hack featuring that story, simply because i can't really animate and writing a book is not that much fun as games, i love games.

at first i wanted to make a pokemon hack, but after i saw Ragefest and such i have decided that because fire emblem has more opportunities to offer i'll make the hack on FE7.

i started with pokemon hacking but IMO it is more tedious than FE hacking, but actually really easy once you know what to do, (you have to do create 8 billion maps and place 8 million trainrs per map, all having 1-6 pokemans and loooots of events and text editing until you have got an allergy of "imma trainr, your a trainr? lets fight, damnit!!" and stuffl

In FE you are able to do a "one chapter only hack" like Ragefest and people won't complain(but markyjoe wil hahaha)

As long as the stuff in your hack is going on is funny.

you don't even have to create new charakters, maps or animations(e.g. ghebsaga, you only have to make gheb the lord and the recuitables change the order of being recruited but the most thing done is text changing, that is what makes it funny, nobody complains about the map being the same as in FE8 also the enemies have over 9000 HP so i guess that mostly nightmare and event assembler were used) but this also required lots of work, so i am shutting my mouth now.