FE Map Creator (also generates random maps)

BwdYeti

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hey, just wanted to check in and see if any further insights had been gleaned as to why some people inexplicably can't use the Terrain Lock feature while others can. I have had an experience very similar to Fateborn and Sacrieur. I have tested both the RAR and ZIP downloads across four different computers running two different operating systems (Win7 and Win10) and two different region settings (UK and USA). I went through several of the steps that Sacrieur described as well, but I'm coming up with bupkis.

• 1 month later...

BwdYeti,

I got to ask, how in the world did you program the logic for indoor tile placements, for the mountain generation, paths, etc.?

Or better yet, what program did you use to program the logic?

In addition, I can see a lot of .dat files in the Tileset Generation Data folder? Could you let me know what program was used to make them? I am interested in seeing the generation logic for each tileset.

Edit: 10-2-18, 10:40am

So I was trying to decipher, the logic behind the Application file and .dll file, i've found what I think i'm looking for, but unfortunately I'm not well versed in C++(?). Anyone have an idea how to delve into this? I'm just trying to obtain the generation logic for tile placements. :(

Capture.PNG

Edited by Sunnigen
Clarification

• 3 months later...