A Hero's Journey

Mufasa

then make a feedback about it so then we can talk about your story instead of here which is not meant to be here, but if you don't want to ok then

I don't HAVE to make a feedback topic if I don't want to. I like the comments on my story to be in the story itself. My problem is not that you're commenting, my problem is that your comment has no purpose other than to spam up the topic. You didn't read the story, so you have no clue of it's contents, your only purpose is to spam it up.

If you have a problem with ME then PM me. However, keep it out of my story topic. Or any feedback topic that I may make.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so bored like I said so I don't care, also yes I knew that hibari, just seeing if everyone else knew, so like I said I was bored so I don't give a shit, I am not really saying it sucks, I said it was good

like I said, this story is good, I got bored so I read it and found out it was good and not crappy like my stories usually are.

you make a lot of stories some good, others somewhat good, your basically the main writer in here since I see a lot of stories you made

like I said, this story is good, I got bored so I read it and found out it was good and not crappy like my stories usually are.

you make a lot of stories some good, others somewhat good, your basically the main writer in here since I see a lot of stories you made

Fine, but please refrain from spamming here. Even if your bored.

I am so bored like I said so I don't care, also yes I knew that hibari, just seeing if everyone else knew, so like I said I was bored so I don't give a shit, I am not really saying it sucks, I said it was good

You were already warned for this, but allow me to make it more clear: Spamming someone's topic is never a good idea no matter how bored you are. If you want to spam, we have a board called Far From the Forest that is dedicated solely to spamming.

Now let's all just drop this and leave things in peace. All posts after this are to be on topic and will have nothing to do with this little incident.

Edited by Musashi

Back to topic! =)

=o I gots a protector now!!! =D WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Is FEFL in some other name at the moment? I don't think I've seen him recently...

Hmm... Trying to see if I've got anything better to say... guess not... =/

Back to topic! =)

=o I gots a protector now!!! =D WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Is FEFL in some other name at the moment? I don't think I've seen him recently...

Hmm... Trying to see if I've got anything better to say... guess not... =/

I think he left, but anyways, just a question for you lyle. How did you come up with the idea for this story, just curious?

I think he left, but anyways, just a question for you lyle. How did you come up with the idea for this story, just curious?

Weed and booze.

I dunno. I have many ideas in my head. This was just one of them. Sorta. A coallation of many ideas and themes that I piled together.