Mufasa

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Kratos rocks dude.

XD

Kratos is badass as hell. 8D

And also actually I seem a little easily irritated in here olo. But I like it. Also, if I were hungry enough I'd eat almost /anything/, but olo it's your story I have no say in it and I like it anyway 8D

AND SONG ILU ('ilu' does mean 'I love you' btw)

.. Why'd you have to use the word 'aura', though? I get so flustered after reading that.

I am the infamous Lucario hunter. I break their necks and step on the pre-evolutions like bugs .__.

Edited by Bizz

Kratos is badass as hell. 8D

And also actually I seem a little easily irritated in here olo. But I like it. Also, if I were hungry enough I'd eat almost /anything/, but olo it's your story I have no say in it and I like it anyway 8D

AND SONG ILU ('ilu' does mean 'I love you' btw)

.. Why'd you have to use the word 'aura', though? I get so flustered after reading that.

I am the infamous Lucario hunter. I break their necks and step on the pre-evolutions like bugs .__.

Lucario is an aura poser. F*** Lucario.

Sorry. I hate Lucario since they decided to make him 'the shit' of pokemon. To me he's plain old shit. Mewtwo FTW.

And I'll work on your character a little more.

Ooooh, you don't need to be sorry.

Lucario is a stupid attention whore. Mewtwo >>>>>>> Lucario. To the max. I'm still mad he got in Brawl and everything.

Also rly I don't mind

I think I just complain too much...

Biology class told me so today...

It was great, Lyle! What an exciting end! I wonder who this "Hexblade" is, so mysterious! I look forward to the next part!

Oh, and I have to mention. In the firts part, Naesala is really... well, he acts just like someone would expect of him. I've always loved his personality, and you haven't changed it a bit! That's great!

Edited by xanatha

Ooooh, you don't need to be sorry.

Lucario is a stupid attention whore. Mewtwo >>>>>>> Lucario. To the max. I'm still mad he got in Brawl and everything.

Also rly I don't mind

I think I just complain too much...

Biology class told me so today...

Mewtwo FTW.

You don't seem to complain a lot to me. Of course, this is coming from probably the biggest complainer in the boards. If not on the internet.

It was great, Lyle! What an exciting end! I wonder who this "Hexblade" is, so mysterious! I look forward to the next part!

Oh, and I have to mention. In the firts part, Naesala is really... well, he acts just like someone would expect of him. I've always loved his personality, and you haven't changed it a bit! That's great!

Lol. Thank you very much. XD Good to see that I can make his character stay true. I appreciate that comment.

You have redeemed yourself.

*goes to take a shower*

I love Zelos almost as much as I love Sheena. But I'm personally against the SheenaXZelos couple. Sheena X Lloyd is much better IMO. As well as Collette X Zelos.

KRATOS STILL FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That hurt me a little inside -waily waily waily-

GUESS THE BOOK REFERENCE OLOLOLOLO

Also SheenaxLloyd ftw. SheenaxZelos isn't very appealing to me, either, olo.

Don't ask, but I actually kinda ship ColettexKratos and PreseaxLloyd. I surmise it was a video I watched on Youtube and a few skits I read and my crackpairing senses were tingling like crazy.

New Episode: Hunt.

*Bizz and Zero finally catch up to the Hexblade. He sits on a rock clearly comfortable. The two are out of breath.*

Bizz: Geeze....*She pants as she talks.* How the hell do you move so fast?

Hexblade: Are you sure you guys aren’t just moving slowly?

Zero: YEAH! *He’s also panting.* We’re completely out of breath! We’ve both been running up the past two mountains to catch up!

Hexblade: Well the trip down the first mountain must have been easier for you.

Zero: :angry: Easier yeah, but a lot more painful!

Hexblade: You didn’t see Bizz trip and tumble down the mountain side. And it took just as long for you to stop whimpering after your tumble for her to make it to where you were.

Bizz: How the hell do you know all this if you were this far ahead?

Hexblade: Are you kidding? You kids move so slow, that I can run back to check on you and get to where I was before you move half that distance.

Zero: .....Tell me again why we decided to travel with you?

Hexblade: No time for inquires or conversation, let’s keep moving. *He starts walking again.*

Bizz and Zero: .__________________________. *Defeated and whimpering, the two follow after him. Up in the trees Odion watches them as they go.*

Odion: (The Hexblade is a member of the Demonclaw syndicate. So he won’t be easy to take down. I still haven’t gotten my perfect shot. It’ll come. I just have to be patient. Still, he hasn’t seemed to have noticed my presence. And then there are those two kids....I’d rather not kill them, but it’ll be difficult if they were kept alive. Ah well. For now we’ll concentrate on the prize. Hexblade’s corpse.) *After his conversation with himself, he silently hops to another tree in order to follow them.*

*An hour later.*

Zero: *Zero and Bizz catch up with Hexblade once again. Both are out of breath.* UGH! I can’t keep doing this!

Hexblade: What? It’s only been an hour.

Bizz: AN HOUR?! We covered two whole mountains in one hour!!! That’s crazy!!! Beorc aren’t supposed to be able to do that!!!

Hexblade: Beorc? What’s that?

Zero: ....You know. Beorc. Like the opposite of Laguz. Us. Humans.

Hexblade: Huh. I’ve never heard that term before.

Bizz: You haven’t?

Hexblade: Nope. *He leans back against a tree.*

*Up in another tree.*

Odion: (This! It’s the perfect shot!.) *He readies his crossbow and takes aim at Hexblade’s heart.* (He’s surrounded by trees, so there’s no way he can dodge, and he has no way of expecting this. You shouldn’t let your guard down when there’s a bounty on your head Hexblade. Especially when you have Odion Calrazorn on your tail!) *He fires the bolt with a loud discharge.*

Zero: What the?

Hexblade: *What happened next took an instant. The bolt was near inches of it’s target, when all of the sudden it shattered.*

Odion: The hell!?

Bizz: What just happened?!

Hexblade: *He sits, now with a blade drawn. He had placed his blade in the path of the bolt.*

Odion: (SHIT!) *He turns to flee. And smacks right into Hexblade.* What the- *His words are interrupted as a fist hits his face, causing him to fall out of the tree and land harshly on the ground.* Rgh....

Hexblade: *He lands next to Odion.* So you are a bounty hunter after all.

Odion: What?

Zero: Huh?!

Bizz: Who’s that? What just happened?

Hexblade: This guy has been following us for a while now. Well, following me anyway. I figured I should just ignore him to see what his intentions were. Now I know.

Odion: You knew!?

Zero: You knew and you didn’t tell us?

Hexblade: I didn’t think it was that important. And yeah I knew. You’re good at hiding your presence, but you’re looking at the person with the greatest control of his aura in the history of existence. I could tell you were there. Granted it took me a little while to find your exact location.

Odion: *Clearly shocked by this he tries to scramble away.*

Hexblade: You’re not leaving.

Odion: ......

Bizz: So he’s one of the bounty hunters after you?

Hexblade: Apparently. So talk, who hired you?

Odion: What sort of bounty hunter would I be if I couldn’t get out of a sticky situation like this?

Hexblade: Hm?

Odion: Heh. *He taps his crossbow on the ground and a bolt comes out of it’s base. The bolt shoots itself at Hexblade who jumps back to avoid it, giving Odion the chance to regain his footing.*

Hexblade: Hm. Nice moves. *He draws his other blade. Wielding only two blades.* Ready?

Odion: I’m not here to fight you. Just to kill you. Since I failed in that, there’s no reason for me to still be here.

Hexblade: I’ll let you go without a fight, if you tell me who you’re working for.

Odion: Fair enough.

Zero: You’re just gonna let him go!?

Hexblade: If he tells me what I want to know.

Bizz: Is that such a good idea?!

Hexblade: It might. Who can tell at this point.

Odion: I’m personally working for an old friend of mine. His name is Lalmeyde. I don’t know who he’s working for though. Whomever he is working for, that’s the guy that wants you dead.

Hexblade: And where can I find this Lalmeyde?

Odion: Sorry. That’s all I’m telling you. I’m outta here.

Zero: Hey! Wait!

Hexblade: No it’s fine.

Zero: Huh?

Odion: Hm?

Hexblade: This guy clearly has no chance of killing me then. If you’re the hired gun of a hired gun, you must be pretty good at killing people. And if you can’t kill me. I’m not worried. Tell this Lalmeyde guy that I said hello.

Odion: .....Bastard. *He runs off.*

Bizz: Hexblade.....

Hexblade: Yes?

Bizz: Why do you need us? It’s clear that you don’t. What’s going on for real?

Hexblade: Fine. I don’t really need you guys, but one, I want some company on my trip, and two....well we’ll get to that eventually. For now, we’ll spend the night here. Sleep well, we’ll have training in the morning.

Zero: Ugh. How can you sleep after what just happened?

Hexblade: I will always be prepared for something like that. If you stick by my training, eventually you’ll be able to do that also.

Zero: Really!?

Hexblade: ........

Bizz: Um.....Hexblade?

Hexblade: .......ZZZzzzzzz.....

Bizz and Zero:. ______________.

Bizz: Well, he’s not too bad I guess.

Zero: Eh. He’s still odd and secretive.

Bizz: But he means well.

Zero: We’ll see. Night Bizz. *He turns over and goes to bed.*

Bizz: ......Goodnight......

To Be Continued.

Next Episode: El Bandito Grande!

Ah, finally I'm home! Before setting off for school this morning, I saw that you had posted the new chapter, but I didn't have the time to read it. But now I had! And it was great! Finding out a little more about this guy Hexblade, learning more about his skills... he's cool!

You said this is happening after RD, right? On Tellius? In that case, may I ask which mountains they're climbing in?

Ah, finally I'm home! Before setting off for school this morning, I saw that you had posted the new chapter, but I didn't have the time to read it. But now I had! And it was great! Finding out a little more about this guy Hexblade, learning more about his skills... he's cool!

You said this is happening after RD, right? On Tellius? In that case, may I ask which mountains they're climbing in?

Just some random mountains in Kilvas. I'm not sure if there really were mountains in Kilvas, but I'm just going to assume.

That hurt me a little inside -waily waily waily-

GUESS THE BOOK REFERENCE OLOLOLOLO

Also SheenaxLloyd ftw. SheenaxZelos isn't very appealing to me, either, olo.

Don't ask, but I actually kinda ship ColettexKratos and PreseaxLloyd. I surmise it was a video I watched on Youtube and a few skits I read and my crackpairing senses were tingling like crazy.

......I hope this doesnt offend you but.........

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Collete would just annoy Kratos XD XD

And I read ONE, ONLY ONE good fanfic that shipped Lloyd and Presea (and she left him for Genis halfway through YEAH GO GENIS!!!!!!!)

......I hope this doesnt offend you but.........

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Collete would just annoy Kratos XD XD

And I read ONE, ONLY ONE good fanfic that shipped Lloyd and Presea (and she left him for Genis halfway through YEAH GO GENIS!!!!!!!)

And then there's that...other issue.

But to be on topic, nice chapter. Wonder if Odion will ever come back. And for some reason reading the title for the next one reminded me that a new Bleach chapter came out today.

Edited by Branded Blade

New Episode: El Bandito Grande!

*The three of them continue walking. Bizz and Zero are worn from another training session.*

Hexblade: Don’t worry you two, we’re almost near a port. Then we’ll be on a boat to Begnion.

Zero: No....more....walking?

Hexblade: Nope.

*Bizz and Zero slightly lift their arms up and cheer to themselves.*

Hexblade: But we will be training a lot more.

*The two of them sulk.*

Hexblade: We have been walking for a while, and we’re running a bit ahead of schedule. Would you two like to take a break?

*Bizz and Zero nod their heads vigorously.*

Hexblade: Alright then, we can break here for an hour. (They weren’t so tired when nodding now were they? <_<)

*The three of them sit down. Bizz and Zero lean back and drink from their respective canteens.*

Hexblade: Now, we’re not just gonna waste our time here.

Zero and Bizz: UGH!!!!

Hexblade: <_< It’s just a lesson. Remember how I was talking about aura? All you need to do is listen.

Zero: ‘Aura’?

Bizz: *Raises an eyebrow.*

Hexblade: Neither of you remember do you? <_<

Bizz: .....

Zero: .....

Hexblade: (Idiots. <_<) Fine, I’ll explain this. There are four aspects that make up everything in existence. Body, Mind, Elemental, and Aura.

Zero: What are you talking about? Rocks exist, but they don’t have minds.

Hexblade: ......Fine. All living creatures have those four aspects to them. Every living creature excels in one of those areas, and lacks in the opposing area. For example, I can tell just by looking at you two, that you Bizz, *He points at Bizz.* excel in aura, but lack in elemental strength. While Zero, *He points at Zero.* excels in body, but lacks in mental ability.

Zero: <_< You calling me stupid!?

Hexblade: No. But you certainly are.

Zero: .__________.

Hexblade: Just because you lack in a certain area, doesn’t mean you can’t do well in it. In fact, most people I know, have very good opposing points in their aspects. They just work at that area harder.

Bizz: So where do you excel in?

Hexblade: I excel in aura. And Zero seems to have a solid Aura, though that isn’t the area he professes with.

Zero: (Is ‘professes’ even a word?)

Hexblade: Now, ‘Aura’ is a person’s presence. Have you ever had someone walk near you, who has a sort of dominating presence? Someone you can almost feel can over power you? That is that person’s aura.

Bizz: So how do we get stronger in that area?

Hexblade: You don’t. Or at least you don’t really have control over it.

Zero: Then what’s the point in training it? <_<

Hexblade: So you can learn to control it.

Bizz: Huh?

Hexblade: A person’s aura is just a massive amount of energy. If a person can learn to control their aura, they can use it in blasts of energy, grab and control other object, and in the greatest case: *He holds out his hand and a blade of energy forms in his hand.* physically manifest itself into a weapon.

Zero: Woah!

Bizz: We can do that?!

Hexblade: *The blade disappears in his hands.* Technically, eventually. But it’s a technique that can only be used after having a severe control over your aura. Only masters of their auras can use such an ability. So don’t get your hopes up. Most people aren’t able to lift objects with their aura. Or they can’t control a specific object with it. It’s very rare that you find someone like me. And I have the best control over my aura over anyone in existence at this point.

Zero: Really?

Hexblade: Yep. So you should be honored.

???: Hello! What’s this!?

Hexblade, Bizz and Zero: !!!! *They turn to see another man in the trees looking down at them.*

???: Look at the interlopers! You’ll regret the day that you met me!

Zero: Another bounty hunter!

Hexblade: So it seems. Be on your guard. *The three of them prepare for an attack.*

???: Hear me weaklings! I am El Bandito Grande! The grand bandit! *He flips off the branch of the tree, spins in the air, and lands on his feet taking an odd stance.* OCELOT THE VIPER!

*A long awkward silence.*

Ocelot: .......Ahem. OCELOT THE VIPER!!!!!!

Hexblade: Oh we heard you.....

Bizz: Is this guy really a bounty hunter?

Ocelot: *His eye twitches.* It seems you haven’t heard of the grand bandit, El Bandito Grande: Ocelot the viper!

Hexblade: Nope.

Zero: Doesn’t grande mean big? And not grand?

Bizz: Yeah....and Ocelot is a term for a panther. How can you be Panther the Viper?

Ocelot: ._______________. FEAR ME!!!!!

Hexblade: Let’s just keep moving. He’s not a bounty hunter, just an idiot.

Ocelot: ._______________________________________. That’s it! I would have taken it easy on you! But now you’ve gotten me angry! I’ll show you what it means to mess with Ocelot the Viper!

Hexblade: <_<

*Two minutes later.*

Hexblade: *He holds a tied up Ocelot over his shoulder in the same fashion he did Bizz.* Are we ready to go?

Zero: Yup.

Ocelot: Hey! Put me down! You bastard!

Hexblade: Oh quiet down you. Or I'll drag you the whole rest of the way.

Bizz: Why are we taking him with us?

Hexblade: I dunno. He could be useful for something. A decoy, live bait, punching bag. I’m sure I can figure out something.

Ocelot: ._______. How degrading......

Zero: It seems we have another member to our little troop.

Hexblade: I wouldn’t really call him a member. That would mean that we would be distressed if he died. He’s more of a prop. Or tool.

Bizz: Still, he might help out someday. Though I doubt it.

Ocelot: <_< I can hear what you’re saying you know.....

Hexblade: Should we care?

Ocelot: <_<

To Be Continued

Next Episode: Sailing away.

:huh:

I don't really get the meaning there.

The part where Bizz is like "lolwtf 'panther the viper', how are you supposed to be that"