A Hero's Journey

Mufasa

Hi

I read

And I actually really do like moonlit views. ;_; They make me so happy and nostalgic inside..

Also, why won't sig links work when I click on them

Whyyyyyyyy

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, Thx guys..

.____. I think Kratos is cool...

princess does too...

Great story Lyle! Your very good at fight scenes. This story has a touch of *Bleach* to it *not the cleaner* And I too like that Hexblade character. Could I make a suggestion? When introducing a new character, could you give a quick summary of that character? I had te re-read the first chapter twice to see when Bizz showed up. Sorry you had to wait 30 mins for a reply. Keep up the good work! *thumbs up* :D

CONGRATS YOU LIKE A FAIL TALES CHARACTER!!!!!

Sorry I haven't commented in a while. Great chapters Lyle!!! Everyone in this story is tough.

Except me. I have no aura :'(

Lol. Don't sell yourself short just yet.

And thanks. I was starting to worry you weren't reading.

Lol. Don't sell yourself short just yet.

And thanks. I was starting to worry you weren't reading.

I'm usually tired, that's why and your chapters are incredibly long. But don't worry, I'm fully caught up, and I'm really anticipating the next chapter!!! ;)

You're story is seriously awesome.

I'm usually tired, that's why and your chapters are incredibly long. But don't worry, I'm fully caught up, and I'm really anticipating the next chapter!!! ;)

You're story is seriously awesome.

Lol. Thanks a lot. It means a lot.

I'm sure that's not true.

And Lyle, nice chapter! That latest guy surprised me. I didn't know you had guns in this story!

Lol. Well, that'll be explained when we get to that point. Lol. It still takes place in Tellius, so it is strange for someone to have guns. So your befuddlement is intentional.

Lol. Well, that'll be explained when we get to that point. Lol. It still takes place in Tellius, so it is strange for someone to have guns. So your befuddlement is intentional.

All right. I'll wait for that!

I'm sure that's not true.

And Lyle, nice chapter! That latest guy surprised me. I didn't know you had guns in this story!

Oh yea I am...all F's on persuasive essays...I'd say I'm pretty bad. But thanks for trying to boost my spirits!! XD

Oh yea I am...all F's on persuasive essays...I'd say I'm pretty bad. But thanks for trying to boost my spirits!! XD

Well, if you want to, then I can't really see the problem. Even if you don't think you're good, it's still worth trying. And you can only grow better!

Yeah, sorry I've been busy since the last update. But I have been thinking about the story as a whole, so I know where I'm going, I just need to get there through writing.

In the meantime read my little execrpt from my life in FFtF.

I am trying...on a different forum though

Okay. Good luck!

Yeah, sorry I've been busy since the last update. But I have been thinking about the story as a whole, so I know where I'm going, I just need to get there through writing.

Aha, well, I look forward to it!