3DS Emperor Trophy Reflection Easter Egg (Possibly New?)

TheRealBlueBlur

So I was screwing around with a few trophies in SSB4 for 3DS and I found something...odd. Look at the "The Emperor" trophy from Warrior's Way. On the top parts of his crown (If you look at any other part of his body, it looks very stretched), look at the reflection. If you are able to get a good angle, you can make out some kind of gate. You can see it on his hair as well, but it's very faint.

I'm really hoping somebody is willing to rip the texture.

So I was screwing around with a few trophies in SSB4 for 3DS and I found something...odd. Look at the "The Emperor" trophy from Warrior's Way. On the top parts of his crown (If you look at any other part of his body, it looks very stretched), look at the reflection. If you are able to get a good angle, you can make out some kind of gate. You can see it on his hair as well, but it's very faint.

I'm really hoping somebody is willing to rip the texture.

It may be something like how there's a baby face on Fire Kirby's trophy in Melee,the Yoshi's Island reflection on Metal Mario's trophy in Melee,and the texture of a gun on this one trophy,again in Melee.Maybe sorta like the Mr.Saturn sprite in the Metroid trophy in Brawl.

It may be something like how there's a baby face on Fire Kirby's trophy in Melee,the Yoshi's Island reflection on Metal Mario's trophy in Melee,and the texture of a gun on this one trophy,again in Melee.Maybe sorta like the Mr.Saturn sprite in the Metroid trophy in Brawl.

Yep, I was aware of most of those. I wonder if there are any in the Wii U version...