Sentacotus

So with all these amiibos coming out I've recently gotten into it starting small I'm set on collecting the FE amiibos only to start and I've also got my old Gamecube games in the orginal cases. I also plan on getting the Legend of Zelda artbook not exactly rare right now but nice nonetheless. Anyone here collect anything or own a collection of their own?

Edit: Feel free to post pictures of your collections whatever they may be.

Edited by TacoMan42

Oh good on you mate. I have a collection myself. As for the artbooks I highly recommend the hyrule historia I really like it. You should take a look at some of the fe artbooks out there it really helped me get started on learning japanese (not that i'm any good right now, in fact i'm terrible). Other than that most of the stuff I collect are a mixture of smt and nintendo stuff.

Yeah, I hear there where quite a few. But the 20th aniversary one is my favourite of the ones that I have. If you're interested, lucina figma came up for pre-orders at amiami a couple of weeks back.

I mostly collect Japanese figure statues or toys

There are the occassional artbooks but I only collect them if I really like the series.

Here are my current toy updates. Statues not included.

HfpZhxX.jpg

I collect plushies and figures of various franchises that I enjoy. Pokémon and MLP are probably the most prolific, if only because they're the easiest to find and have the largest variety. Here's a semi recent shot of my more full shelves and likewise here is a semi-recent shot of my plushes, though that's actually missing my more recent hoard of PC pickups with Mega Venusaur and Goomy. I don't have much FE stuff, mostly because I've never actually seen any FE merchandise in person, but one of the plushies towards the right side is an Ike plushie that I bought from an artist online.

I also collect Japanese Pokémon cards, though I don't really have any pictures of those, except for what you can see of my binders on the shelves.

Uh don't really collect anything now, though i still have a massive stash of pokemon cards somewhere... I also used to collect toy cars when i was little, but yea, nothing right now?

I mostly collect Japanese figure statues or toys

There are the occassional artbooks but I only collect them if I really like the series.

Here are my current toy updates. Statues not included.

HfpZhxX.jpg

Holy Kirby! Is that Dark Pit under all of them?

I collect plushies and figures of various franchises that I enjoy. Pokémon and MLP are probably the most prolific, if only because they're the easiest to find and have the largest variety. Here's a semi recent shot of my more full shelves and likewise here is a semi-recent shot of my plushes, though that's actually missing my more recent hoard of PC pickups with Mega Venusaur and Goomy. I don't have much FE stuff, mostly because I've never actually seen any FE merchandise in person, but one of the plushies towards the right side is an Ike plushie that I bought from an artist online.

I also collect Japanese Pokémon cards, though I don't really have any pictures of those, except for what you can see of my binders on the shelves.

I'm diggin the smash bros case and the Ike plushie.

Those kirby are adorable. I caught a glimpse of aigis behind yoko. Is that the original figma or the one released for arena/ultimax?

the original one. I also have the arena one that isn't in the picture.

Holy Kirby! Is that Dark Pit under all of them?

yes it is.

I have a few collectibles sitting around from a few games, but I don't have the room to really collect. Going to start a collection of Ford Mustang merchandise when I have my own place, too.

However... I do have roughly 200 games, not counting collection discs and digital copies. I also don't have my PC games up there, so that adds about 8 or so.

2h3ctn9.jpg

2uyon49.jpg

Some old games

Collection of oddities so far. Hyrule Historia and Zelda amiibo on the way.

Cool FE:A design I found for my 3DS XL was a bitch to apply though

Edit: Picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Kirby return to Dreamland for only $100 at Gamestop who knew?

Edited by TacoMan42