Animation Question Once Again

Furyhaven

So today I decided to start working on a rom again since the thrill of playing SSBU for 12 hours daily has slowly subsided, and an age old question once again popped into my head. I would really like to use the animations from FEif, and I would like to know if anyone knows anything yet about ripping the animations from that rom, or if anyone has any of them already ripped.

I saw here that someone did in fact get one of the animations into an english game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Y69cGm4ac

I know it's possible to do it the "Hard Way" but I was curious if someone figured out how to export the compiled animations or something like that.

I would have done it a long time ago, but FEditor doesn't support japanese roms natively. I'd have to find the animation data and point to it.

I did manually screenshot rip most of the good animations frame by frame though.

If you get them to me in that format, I can put them together for use very quickly. (I love GraphicsGale).

I'd still have to script them, though. (Easy enough.)

Edited by Siuloir

Oh you can? The only reason I've never posted them is because I wanted to clean the enemies and battle frames off first, and I didn't think it was appropriate, even given the Japanese disrespect and theft from our community, for us to steal from them.

But if you wanna do it, go ahead. I'm kinda lazy. Get it here!

http://puu.sh/dDPRn/d0c223849a.7z

Edit: Oh, I forgot, Lenh actually ripped the frames and fixed them herself, or maybe it was L95... been over a year... so yeah, the complete images are there if you want to use those too.

84a25ab29e.png

Edited by Klokinator

It was more intellectual curiosity - 95% of their animations are just simple sprite-overs of existing animations, and the other 5% are stolen from Yeti.

Edited by Siuloir