EIMM - Buddy Cop Edition [Game Over] - THIS WAS NOT A GAME

euklyd

Gauging interest  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for this sort of game?

also while this wasn't in the rules no idling your kill

not gonna penalize people who didn't shoot since it was my oversight, but you are required to shoot each night if you can

also if you're going to change an action you submitted please don't edit it into your posts in your Role PM; make a new post

that way I get notifications

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh right before I sleep

I meant to ask how do people feel about christmas deadline

should I extend a phase? if so, N2 or N3?

Awesome. Glad that I don't have think about trying to force one.

Will N2 ending at 10 PM PST on 12/25 work for y'all, or would you prefer longer?

Also death flavors and OP have been updated.

Edited by Euklyd

IMPORTANT

After a lengthy discussion with my partner, I think I should reveal a hidden mechanic in this game.

First of all, I am Jesus, mafia martyr, and I die for people's sins. The thing is I actually have a separate win con from the usual, because I know that Satan is in this game, and I can win separately if I kill him. So I'm asking you all to help me find Satan, and would appreciate any info pertaining to such. According to my flavor, he may be here under a more familiar disguise.

I would greatly appreciate it if you all would not shoot me cause it's my birthday tomorrow and because you would be aiding the forces the evil. I'm pretty sure Satan has a separate win con too involving shooting me, and he/she will do everything in their power to deceive the populace to following him/her, so do not be fooled. If you shoot me, I might have to ban you from any and all of my future birthday parties.

Lastly, I have been going under the pseudonym J. Esus to throw Satan off my trail, but the time has come to embrace my role as the savior of mankind.

Mancers buddy is hit or dead. I personally shot him with my ability to shoot Buddy of [user]. Sucks though I dunno who he actually was though