Is there a hack you want to see video LP'd?

ghast

I want to LP more hacks, but I'm not sure which one to LP there's so many! Is there one, past or present that you'd like to see have an LP of? Gimme some suggestions pls :D

Edited by Ghast

I want to LP more hacks, but I'm not sure which one to LP there's so many! Is there one, past or present that you'd like to see have an LP of? Gimme some suggestions pls :D

I got one of those for you in a couple weeks.

I vote for the Last Promise; in part because I think as a hack creator you should play it.

You could play EN, as well.

Edited by Siuloir

I vote for the Last Promise; in part because I think as a hack creator you should play it.

loling at the idea of TLP as "required reading." Then again, some states' school curriculums require you to read Ayn Rand novels, so it could definitely be worse?

I second the motion for EN, though.

Edited by Arch

loling at the idea of TLP as "required reading." Then again, some states' school curriculums require you to read Ayn Rand novels, so it could definitely be worse?

I second the motion for EN, though.

It's a completed hack (One of only two - I count EN as finished despite the fact that you are currently Axl Rose-ing it up, albeit in a much more awesome way than Axl did). It's worth it as a technical showcase if nothing else. I know everyone likes to shit on Blazer's writing, but considering he was a 15 year old kid at the time, I'm willing to make allowances. There's a lot of little interesting mechanical underpinnings to it.

Also no English teacher worth their salt will make you read Ayn Rand. ;P

Edited by Siuloir

Required reading Ayn Rand master race reporting in, now let's talk about hacks (which the topic is about).

Seconding DoF, 'cause I'm interested in what you have to say about the writing.

Required reading Ayn Rand master race reporting in, now let's talk about hacks (which the topic is about).

Seconding DoF, 'cause I'm interested in what you have to say about the writing.

i'm aware that DoF's gameplay is pretty punishing. And between that and Super Chaos I might break my face trying to play both at once hahaha. I'm leaning more towards DoG

Man, DoG is the last game left for me to LP that nobody else has... there went my dibs.

Man, DoG is the last actually good game left for me to LP that nobody else has... there went my dibs.

I swear you must be stoned like 24/7. It's the only way you make any sense, klok.

I'll third that motion, Death or Glory is legit.

Edited by Arch

Death or Glory master race

Definitely no bias here, nope, none at all

DoG I think deserves a little more press - There's actually a fair amount of content there.

Did NYZ ever post the new patch post FEE3?

(Also I should probably write the title theme to it now that I have the opportunity...)