Jave

Didn't see a thread for this.

OUT OF NOWHERE:

51TDlmQwerL.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00RDPT8QM/00-00-11-11-22/ref=nosim/

61VpY3TyJDL.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00RDPT8S0/00-00-11-11-22/ref=nosim/

Damn. I need to find a way to import.

PoR OST is 64 tracks, 260 minutes. 12 pages booklet.

RD OST is 85 tracks, 260 minutes, 12 pages booklet.

Thought the same thing, unless it's a precursor to a PoR/RD HD or 3D rerelease.

That would actually be pretty awesome I would love for FE to get some more notoriety and time in the spotlight. I could see IS doing this as to take a safe way to promote the franchise before their next release.

Considering PoR and RD sold near the worst. It would still be a risk, but with the advent of Awakeningns success and the fact Ike is in smash.

If they were to do that they'd need to do it soon.

The only way I'd be interested is if it had some extra information about the game/story/characters that wasn't on the actual games. Was never really into the music, although it's good.

Considering PoR and RD sold near the worst. It would still be a risk, but with the advent of Awakeningns success and the fact Ike is in smash.

If they were to do that they'd need to do it soon.

There is that, though if a rerelease of the two games were to come, I'm beginning to think it would most likely be on the 3DS, since it would be more likely to sell well there.

There is that, though if a rerelease of the two games were to come, I'm beginning to think it would most likely be on the 3DS, since it would be more likely to sell well there.

Probable but I certainly wouldn't mind Wii U, but if that would profit is another story entirely.

Probable but I certainly wouldn't mind Wii U, but if that would profit is another story entirely.

It would be worth a shot, since I bet quite a few people didn't even know who Ike was until Smash. Because of the newfound knowledge of Ike and the Tellius games, alongside the renewed interest in the series post-Awakening, it would be worth putting the Tellius games on the market again. I may just be overly optimistic here, but I think the games could do pretty well if released today and also received as much press as Awakening did. There is a demand, so all IS has to do is supply it.

As for the soundtrack, fingers crossed for an international release. Japan better not keep this for themselves.

Edited by Nylock

Guys, you do realize that 2015 is Ike's tenth anniversary, right? That's probably why these are being made! I'd love to have it, but it's probably more Japan-only stuff. >_>

Happy 10th Anniversary, Ike! ^^

Edited by Anacybele