Having a Hard Time Finding Amiibos?

Sentacotus

I dunno, if I were said friend I wouldn't really care why they were keeping it unless I wanted it (in which case I'd say, "Mind if I take it off your hands then") or if I were the person being asked I'd just say it was a gift and I wanted to keep it because of that. Not to mention if they didn't understand why you were keeping something after you said it was a gift from your mom, I'd question said friend's fidelity to their own family.

And it's not so much that I'm taking a sudden interest in your decision, but, well … to me it sounds a little … ungrateful to your mother. Like, if it were a rare amiibo and you know a lot of people wanted her and you think other people could get more use out of it, that's one thing. But Zelda's pretty common from what I've seen and it sounds like you just want to get rid of her because you don't like her?

Edited by Sunwoo

Oh, I know what you're saying, I'm not saying that it's an easy thing to do to have to give this Amiibo to someone else. I don't like giving up stuff my family gifted to me. But sometimes you have to get rid of it because maybe you don't have a use for it, or it's a garment that doesn't fit, or it broke, or something else.

I need to get rid of some flip-flops my grandmother gave to me awhile back. My dead grandmother that passed last year. Because I just don't have the room for them, they're old, and they're a little too big. I could still wear them, but I don't because I have other flip-flops and they're all taking up so much space in my little closet.

And sometimes the product has to be taken back because the person it was given to ended up not being able to use it. Like a game that's failing to install for some reason.

Obviously, this Zelda Amiibo isn't broken or old or anything, but in this case, it's something I don't have a use for (and I haven't any use for it because I don't plan to use any of its functions and I don't have a place to put it. I actually don't even need to bring up the fact that I don't like it).

Besides, at least I'm trying to make another fan happy by giving it to one that actually wants Zelda. I could've just as easily said I'll throw it away or something.

Edited by Anacybele

Do what you like with it, although it could be considered a tad rude if you do choose to get rid of it. A little news on the "discontinued" series, my sources (i.e a guy who runs a GAME store) said that they actually received shipments of Marth a good while after the rumours were released. Still, it hasn't really stopped people from going nuts and buying them all.

Are the wave 2 amiibos still hard to find? Because I just walked into a Meijer and found racks filled with Luigi, Zelda, and Captain Falcon. There were also a few Diddy Kongs and two Pits. Only person they were missing was Little Mac. I snagged a Pit, since he was my secondary in Brawl and I hear he's hard to find. I'm just curious if the whole rush for the wave 2 amiibos was just due to the weird shipping delays or if the figures were actually underproduced (other than Zelda, of whom there has always been millions).

Are the wave 2 amiibos still hard to find? Because I just walked into a Meijer and found racks filled with Luigi, Zelda, and Captain Falcon. There were also a few Diddy Kongs and two Pits. Only person they were missing was Little Mac. I snagged a Pit, since he was my secondary in Brawl and I hear he's hard to find. I'm just curious if the whole rush for the wave 2 amiibos was just due to the weird shipping delays or if the figures were actually underproduced (other than Zelda, of whom there has always been millions).

Where I'm from here in Virginia Luigis are spread around, Zelda's are onesies twosies, while Little Mac, Pit, and Captain Falcon are nonexistant.

Where I'm from here in Virginia Luigis are spread around, Zelda's are onesies twosies, while Little Mac, Pit, and Captain Falcon are nonexistant.

same here for me. Pit and Falcon are nowhere to be found at all and wave 3's preorders for king dedede and ike are being sold out really fast.